Congo refugees in Uganda

yako2

Apr 23, 2013
CONGO REFUGEES IN UGANDA...

Just like we predict the start of the rainy season, the WAR season has started in the eastern part of DRC. Fighting has erupted in Eastern Congo leading to a heavy influx of refugees into Uganda (as usual) through the Bunagana border area. The fighting began the other night and has gone on since. Nobody seems to know or care who the combatants are or who is supporting them or even why they are fighting.

As usual most of the refugees will end up in Uganda. They will not go to Rwanda or Tanzania or Angola, or Kenya or South Africa. No they prefer to go to Uganda just like those who cross the Mediterranean Sea via Italy, France, etc prefer to go to UK.

●●●
Why can't they go to Rwanda since Kagame claims his country is the most peaceful.

●●●
Why can't they go to Tanzania since their leaders claim theirs is the most peaceful country in East Africa.

●●●
Why can't they go to Kenya since it is the most democratic and richest in East Africa. They could easily bypass Uganda and go to Kenya, just like the migrants in Europe tend to bypass France, Italy, Spain, to make sure they reach the UK.

●●●
Why can't they go to Angola since it is very rich in oil deposits and also the most peaceful in Central Africa.

●●●
Why can't they go to South Africa since it is said to be the richest, most democratic and safest in the whole of Africa.

For some strange and incomprehensible reasons, refugees in Africa seem to prefer going to Uganda. Even those from Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia try very hard to reach Uganda. Are they being forced by some unseen hand to chose Uganda as their destination? Why, Why, Why ???

Very interesting...
Something to think about and maybe Uganda is paradise after all. You can't hide the truth from refugees. I only wish we had a border with USA like Mexico does. I would climb that border wall every day just to step in the USA even if the American border patrol arrests me. I would in future at least brag about having been in the USA...