Congo-Kinshasa: South African, Tanzanian Forces Open Fire on Rebels M23

Bado mapema lakini inshallah jwtz itaingia kigali kama nduli kagame anaendeleza jeuri na kiburi. Anajidanganya kufuata mikakati ya mazayuni wa kiyahudi kupora haki ya wazawa wa kongo kwa kuanzisha ubeberu wa kimbari ili kuanzisha taifa la watutsi peke yao. Mbinu ya kuwafurusha (displacement) wabantu toka maeneo yao na kuingiza walowezi wa kitutsi toka nchi za maziwa makuu kukalia majimbo ya kivu ni kama ile iliyotumiwa na mayahudi kuwazulumu wapalestina nchi yao.
Your analogies about mayahudi and their presence in their own rightful homeland is empty and misleading.If my memory serves me better,the founder father of jewish land was Abraham. Abraham place of origin was Iraq somewhere along the river Tigris. That means Abraham was an arab so is his greatest grand kids known to day as Israelis.Abraham had two sons Isaack and Ismael. Isaack is genesiss of christians faith so does Ismael is the genesis of Islamic religion. The three Abrahamic faith, Judaism, christian and Ilsamic wants to own the city of jerusalem with religions as their only core strengh. Judaism is the jews religion and founded in Jerusalem Israel. am I wrong? Can you tell me where Judaism was it founded and the place of origin of Israelis?

Please make a honest analogies that would serves the interest of both the friends of Israelis and palestina.
Iam not condemning you, but i put more emphsis on how to honour the presence of jews in their own land.

AHAHAH,yani kumbe nia yenu ni kuishambulia rwanda? nilifikiri ni M23,kama ni hivyo huo mziki hamta uweza,yani mkijaribu break itakua malawi,halafu ndio mtasikilizana vizuri na joyce banda,msiangalie ukubwa wa nchi mkajidanganya,m23 yenyewe iko inawatoa jasho itakua rwanda?askari wa tz wengi wanafia congo na haitangazwi nyie kukaa kushangilia vifo vya ndugu zenu eti wanataka kutoa pk,kwani pk anatatizo gani na watanzania? nawaonea huruma wanaoshabikia vita.

Kajambe. Msitutishe, Watanzania wako imara. Subiri mkione cha moto.

AHAHAH,yani kumbe nia yenu ni kuishambulia rwanda? nilifikiri ni M23,kama ni hivyo huo mziki hamta uweza,yani mkijaribu break itakua malawi,halafu ndio mtasikilizana vizuri na joyce banda,msiangalie ukubwa wa nchi mkajidanganya,m23 yenyewe iko inawatoa jasho itakua rwanda?askari wa tz wengi wanafia congo na haitangazwi nyie kukaa kushangilia vifo vya ndugu zenu eti wanataka kutoa pk,kwani pk anatatizo gani na watanzania? nawaonea huruma wanaoshabikia vita.
Endelea kuota ndoto za mchana....rwanda iipige tz...kwa jeshi gani walilonalo???

WATANZANIA WENGI HAWAJUI WHAT HAPPENING hakuna vita na rwanda,majeshi yetu chini ya UN wanafanya operation ya kuwasogeza waasi wenye asili ya nyarwanda wa m23 ili ikiwezekana warudi walipotoka hatimaye DRC iwe huru na mipaka nchi ije kuheshimiwa.

the united nations intervention brigade in the democratic republic of congo, a new-style u.n. Peacekeeping force with a uniquely robust mandate, has finally started fighting, the drc government said friday. The force of more than 3,000 troops, mainly from tanzania and south africa, has been in eastern congo for nearly three months and on thursday opened fire on the m23 rebels. This was the moment many people in eastern congo had been waiting for, drc government spokesman lambert mende said at a press conference. "i think we can simply welcome the fact that the brigade has gone into action, since yesterday. It's a good thing, better late than never." there were about 16,000 u.n. Peacekeepers in congo before the brigade deployed, but they had taken little part in the government's attempt to neutralize the m23 rebels. Doubts had been rising whether the new-style brigade would be any different. In a second day of fighting thursday between the army and the m23, some 17 kilometers north of goma, however, the brigade's artillery unit from tanzania fired its field artillery at the rebels' positions, according to international observers and sources within the congolese army. It is unclear who started the latest clashes. An army officer told voa that government troops had advanced four kilometers since wednesday, but other sources believe they have moved forward less than two kilometers. Either way, the city of goma is still within range of m23 rockets. The m23 captured the strategic objective in november, but then evacuated under international pressure. Mende said 11 rockets fell on goma and its outskirts thursday, killing at least one person and wounding 12. He said experts reported that the missiles were fired from rwanda. Rwanda has consistently denied supporting m23 and has said that missiles were fired from congo into rwandan territory in the past two days. Experts, including a congolese army officer, said the rockets that hit goma more likely had been fired from the m23's positions. Mende was asked by a journalist whether drc should cut off diplomatic relations with rwanda over the allegations that it has been supporting m23, and that rockets have been fired from its territory at congo, and his answer was effectively, no. He said congo's president, joseph kabila, answered that question when he said he would follow the advice of regional leaders by not declaring war on rwanda or cutting ties with that country. Mende noted that the president had withdrawn his ambassador from kigali, though, leaving only lower ranking diplomats at the drc embassy there. Congolese army sources say that only the tanzanian troops in the intervention brigade have fired at the m23 so far, and they did so from some ways behind the government forces' front lines. A u.n. Source said the south african government is not reluctant to combat the m23 rebels, but its forces were not needed in the latest engagement, which required only the use of the tanzanian field artillery unit. The intervention brigade commander used to be tanzania's highest ranking artillery commander. View attachment 109087View attachment 109088View attachment 109089View attachment 109086
it is ana open secret that joseph kabila is tutsi by origins and that killing of the kabila senior culminated the evil intention by the bahima empire thus it is not easy for him to close down ties with rwanda whose interests are vested in him. At the moment he is just acting hypocritically , i dont know why president agreed to deploy men at arms in the eastern congo with the hope of overthrowing the kigali camp?

it is ana open secret that joseph kabila is tutsi by origins and that killing of the kabila senior culminated the evil intention by the bahima empire thus it is not easy for him to close down ties with rwanda whose interests are vested in him. At the moment he is just acting hypocritically , i dont know why president KIKWETE agreed to deploy men at arms in the eastern congo with the hope of overthrowing the kigali camp?

tunaanzana naww kwanza,kukupatia kichapo,maana naww nikibaraka wakagame,na dunia imewageuka napropaganda zenu za genocide.

it is ana open secret that joseph kabila is tutsi by origins and that killing of the kabila senior culminated the evil intention by the bahima empire thus it is not easy for him to close down ties with rwanda whose interests are vested in him. At the moment he is just acting hypocritically , i dont know why president kikwete agreed to deploy men at arms in the eastern congo with the hope of overthrowing the kigali camp?

ndiyo maana jwtz haitegemei majeshi ya kongo katika kuanzisha mashambulizi.

Your analogies about mayahudi and their presence in their own rightful homeland is empty and misleading.If my memory serves me better,the founder father of jewish land was Abraham. Abraham place of origin was Iraq somewhere along the river Tigris. That means Abraham was an arab so is his greatest grand kids known to day as Israelis.Abraham had two sons Isaack and Ismael. Isaack is genesiss of christians faith so does Ismael is the genesis of Islamic religion. The three Abrahamic faith, Judaism, christian and Ilsamic wants to own the city of jerusalem with religions as their only core strengh. Judaism is the jews religion and founded in Jerusalem Israel. am I wrong? Can you tell me where Judaism was it founded and the place of origin of Israelis?

Please make a honest analogies that would serves the interest of both the friends of Israelis and palestina.
Iam not condemning you, but i put more emphsis on how to honour the presence of jews in their own land.
Thanks for your concern but I cannot make further comments because what I know of the history of the jewish people is mainly from the bibble which I dont trust as a correct reference for history since it is based on faith. The same can be said for the quoran. What I understand is that before 1958 the whole of palestine was arab land before they were diposessed by the jewish people in conspiracy with western countries.

ahahah,yani kumbe nia yenu ni kuishambulia rwanda? Nilifikiri ni m23,kama ni hivyo huo mziki hamta uweza,yani mkijaribu break itakua malawi,halafu ndio mtasikilizana vizuri na joyce banda,msiangalie ukubwa wa nchi mkajidanganya,m23 yenyewe iko inawatoa jasho itakua rwanda?askari wa tz wengi wanafia congo na haitangazwi nyie kukaa kushangilia vifo vya ndugu zenu eti wanataka kutoa pk,kwani pk anatatizo gani na watanzania? Nawaonea huruma wanaoshabikia vita.

kama hujui pk ana tatizo gani na tanzania wewe huna tofauti na mwendawazimu! Mnafiki mkubwa wewe.

Tatizo Tz tulikuwa wema sana kwa hawa manyang'au wasio na fadhila,na sasa wamezaliana sana hapa nchini kwetu na kwao hawarudi maana pa kukaa hamna,ndio maana wanacomment hovyo humu,achaneni ni hako kamkoa hawatuwezi kwa chochote
Kajambe. Msitutishe, Watanzania wako imara. Subiri mkione cha moto.

Back
Top Bottom