confussion!!!

Zahra White

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2013
I slept and continue sleeping with a lot of man.
Seriously when i count the number roughly 120 men.
some of them i have forgotten.I remember i was at samaki samaki someone give me a hi and i respond to him.
That guy we did night stand someyears back.He remembered me bt it didnt cross my mind untill he remind me i was OMG!!
I slept with ministers,all pedeshees here in town as well as upcountry,i can have lunch at hyatt and in the evening am in nairobi for special order.
All my life i never had serious relationship it is about money and sex,adventurers,fantasy,obsession..
I can be madly in love with some1 but not more than a week i dump him.
Am pretty,sexiest in additional to that my account is fully.
Now am pregnant but still i sleep with different men apart from my unborn child father.
All in all i have boyfriend who is gud in bed,i used to have total control of him i now he is a bout to get married.
Am confused

Mila za kwenu mnakatwa kithimi.
Sasa ndo maana naelewa kwanini FGM ilipewa kipaumbele.
Labda wangekukata ingekusaidia.
Mwache mkaka wa watu aoe apumzike.
Khaa yani wewe uzae na vibabu mwenzio akusubirie tu

What goes around comes around isn dat what dey say.... n ujana haudumu milele

Peleka unyonyaji wa kijinsia, yaani ujana wako ule mwenyewe ila kwakua umeona unataka kujifia ndo unataka ufe na kijana wawatu.

Kumbe tabia yako haujaacha mapaka leo?

Hebu sikiliza kwanza hichi kibao huenda huenda ukapata kitu hapa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I slept and continue sleeping with a lot of man.
Seriously when i count the number roughly 120 men.
some of them i have forgotten.I remember i was at samaki samaki someone give me a hi and i respond to him.
That guy we did night stand someyears back.He remembered me bt it didnt cross my mind untill he remind me i was OMG!!
I slept with ministers,all pedeshees here in town as well as upcountry,i can have lunch at hyatt and in the evening am in nairobi for special order.
All my life i never had serious relationship it is about money and sex,adventurers,fantasy,obsession..
I can be madly in love with some1 but not more than a week i dump him.
Now am pregnant but still i sleep with different men apart from my unborn child father.
All in all i have boyfriend who is gud in bed,i used to have total control of him i now he is a bout to get married.
Am confused

Ha!!,,,aisee!!!....kwanini unaamua kufanya hivi we bibie????......kweli dunia imeisha sasa....

I am sorry that u r confused after hearing the boy friend gets married. He wanted to be more serious with love and care than urself. Money never brought satisfaction. Sex is not all what love means. In the world of lots of stuff, trying to taste all is like filling ur stomach with air. What I can advise u currently is to take care of ur unborn child. Let the ex boyfriend be married to his new love. You can even join them by sending at least a best wishes card on their wedding day to show your love and maturity. Train your body and mind to have self control on love affairs to repair your social image of the kind of girl they see in you. Hopefully, you will get your true love that will reset your history and make you enjoy life. Lastly, consider Jesus Christ as the best company that can give you new hope and new direction in life. With love and care.

I am sorry that u r confused after hearing the boy friend gets married. He wanted to be more serious with love and care than urself. Money never brought satisfaction. Sex is not all what love means. In the world of lots of stuff, trying to taste all is like filling ur stomach with air. What I can advise u currently is to take care of ur unborn child. Let the ex boyfriend be married to his new love. You can even join them by sending at least a best wishes card on their wedding day to show your love and maturity. Train your body and mind to have self control on love affairs to repair your social image of the kind of girl they see in you. Hopefully, you will get your true love that will reset your history and make you enjoy life. Lastly, consider Jesus Christ as the best company that can give you new hope and new direction in life. With love and care.

we nawe huelewi mimba ya mbaba mmoja anadai msaini mikataba ya tanzania ana akaunt uswis,kamnunulia ex5.
Huku anakidogo ambacho anakipendea kitombo.
Sasa dogodogo anaoa.
Inshort Zahra White ni mnyonyaji fisadi,vampire wa mapenzi.
Mi nasemaga kila siku mapolisi wa humu Polisi na Polisi ben mumkamate huyu kwanza si mtanzania,pili bonge la infidelity,mnyonyaji,fisadi jangili huyu.

Last edited by a moderator:
120 ain't a good number young lady. You still have a long way to make a significant number. Some british female twins retired with a heft of around four digit number. Just carry on and you will be a hero.

congrats for being preg.
at least it gives clue that your uterus is ok despite the big number of malibolos you had inserted in.

and the sweet thing is mimbaz are quite erotic so keep on with finding new libolos so that to satisfy your lust.
at least for you K is for business.........good. how many villas do you own??

Hili ni tangazo la biashara...haya kazi kwenu wanaume mpendao mipira ya kona...zigo ndio hilo lishajirahisisha

Chagua jibu sahihi

A.Umerogwa
B.Unamapepo
C.Laana
D.Tamaa
E.A,B,C na D ni majibu sahihi

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using JamiiForums