City Battle: Mombasa vs Dar es Salaam

Kisumu is not at the same level with Nakuru and Eldoret, its growth has been slow over the years yet Eld and Naks have never levelled up.
The Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) publication ‘Statistical Abstract book 2015’ enumerates some of these indicators. In the construction industry, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa and Nairobi recorded more completed housing units for residential and commercial use than Kisumu.
cb8a2a95fe59c3df67130c575268ccf9.jpg

This was back in 2015...but I think in other sectors like infrastructure kisumu is above the rest

The Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) publication ‘Statistical Abstract book 2015’ enumerates some of these indicators. In the construction industry, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa and Nairobi recorded more completed housing units for residential and commercial use than Kisumu.
cb8a2a95fe59c3df67130c575268ccf9.jpg

This was back in 2015...but I think in other sectors like infrastructure kisumu is above the rest
Now i get it why kenya is all about Nairobi

Mombasa Vs Mtwara
Eldoret Vs Katavi
Nakuru Vs Simiyu
Kisumu Vs Geita
Garissa Vs Kigoma
Lamu Vs LIndi
we still waiting for pictures of these towns peeps meanwhile look how naks is organized....everything in a straight line
naks 1.jpg
naks 2.jpg
naks 3.jpg

Kibera zaidi ya million 1 mathare 180k korogocho 100k weka slums zingine no wonder 60%mnaishi matopeni ,iyo 40% iliobaki kuna offices spaces viwanda nk manake zile dormitory zaweza chukua asilimia 20 hivi ya jiji zima
hujawahi fika Nairobi na najua pengine hutawahi fika. Nairobi hakuna uswazi aka dream houses za Dar

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom