Chubby women are so beautiful

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Clearly you dont have to be skinny to be beautiful. thick girls from all over are showing everyone how good they look.

f5f451933dac1ba08ffaea80f08c6efb

So many beautiful women on social media shown us what it's like to be chubby and fabulous

c47ac24fce3e839da2fb276e649838a5

What is attractive to one man is clearly not attractive to others. Thick women have a very beautiful baby face and look younger

bbc22a316278db587655acf307caf0cd

There's also a misconception that thick women are not healthy, no hate against skinny women but thick women also take care of themselves just because somebody is skinny it could just be genes at it would have nothing to do with what they eat.

fac03b1190cf2c5a4fa25553728ebd0b

Big women who know how to dress and wear clothes that fit them are the most attractive and many men really just prefer thicker women to a skinnier one. There is nothing more attractive than a big girl who can take care of themselves.

In fact all women should just be proud of how they look, and how they feel, and how beautiful they are. It doesn't matter what race you are , what skin tone you are, how skinny you are, or how chubby you are. All women should just know that they are beautiful and embraced themselves for who they truly are.

I have issues when am chubby. I do not feel beautiful at all.

I think those who have been chubby all their lives have somehow found comfort in their skin.

Kwa Mimi hapana. Weight loss session loading.

I think those who have been chubby all their lives have somehow found comfort in their skin.

Vice versa is true..

Mimi najitahidi kila niwezalo ili ninenepe sema mwili umegoma kabisa.

Huwa naona nikinenepa kidogo ndio napendeza kuliko kuwa mwembamba.

Vice versa is true..

Mimi najitahidi kila niwezalo ili ninenepe sema mwili umegoma kabisa.

Huwa naona nikinenepa kidogo ndio napendeza kuliko kuwa mwembamba.
I have always had this body that was not so skinny... But now I am chubby Hadi kiuno kimepotea.

Kuna rafiki yangu ameniambia am like a sphere now na sijambishia kabisa.

10 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom