Chris Brown akamatwa na Polisi mjini Paris kwa tuhuma za ubakaji

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Mwanamuziki kutoka Marekani Chris Brown amekamatwa na polisi jijini Paris Ufaransa kwa tuhuma za ubakaji.

Imeelezwa kuwa mwanamke mmoja kudai aliwahi kumbaka. Kwa mujibu wa mtandao wa Closer, mwanamke huyo amedai kufanyiwa tukio hilo mapema mwezi uliopita.

Kwa mujibu wa US. News, Tukio hilo limetajwa kufanyika January 15 – 16 mwaka huu baada ya kikao kwenye kumbi moja ya usiku nchini Ufaransa. Mwanamke huyo (24) alifungua shauri hilo kwa maelezo kuwa Breezy alimualika kwenye chumba cha hoteli ya Le Mandarin Oriental ambapo aliishia kumbaka.

Mmoja wa walinzi wa Brown ni miongoni mwa wengine waliofungwa katika uchunguzi wa Paris, kulingana na afisa huyo. Hakuna afisa aliyeidhinishwa kuwa na jina la umma kujadili uchunguzi.

======

A woman by the name of Kim Ford who was at the scene of the incident says Brown wasn't there.
A woman has come forward to clear Chris Brown's name after he was reportedly detained in Paris on a rape accusation.
On Monday (Jan. 21) a woman by name of Kim Ford shared several messages on her Instagram story, denying claims that Brown and his security guard abused an unidentified woman. Ford says "nothing happened" but was she was hit by a man who wasn't the "Undecided" singer.
"I am not the person who said Chris Brown raped them," she said. "I was there but nothing happened and the man who hit me had no relation to Chris Brown."
Earlier reports claimed an unidentified woman alleges that she met Brown at a Parisian night club in rue de Ponthieu, near the Champs-Elysées, on the night of Jan. 15 into Jan. 16, before heading back to his room at the La Mandarin Oriental.
Brown was recently spotted taking in the festivities of Paris Fashion Week, and smooching rumored flame, Ammika Harris. The “Undecided” singer shared video from dance rehearsal in the French city over the weekend.
VIBE has reached to Ford about her comments.
He has not commented on the reported rape allegation

"TV networks are paying muthaf**kas to false claim allegations just so they can turn it into a documentary."
Artists are stepping up to defend Chris Brown after the singer was recently accused of raping a woman in Paris on Monday (Jan. 21). Both T.I.and Joyner Lucas are two of the first rappers to voice their opinions about the alleged incident on social media.
While T.I. did not comment on Brown's innocence directly, he did question the timing of the news report. The rapper shared a headline from a past article, in which Brown was being celebrated for becoming the youngest artist to own his own masters recordings. "First this... then RAPE allegations," he questioned, suggesting that the accusations were released as a ploy to put a negative spotlight on Breezy.

READ MORE

Woman Denies Chris Brown's Involvement In Reported Rape

Joyner Lucas also joined the conversation on Instagram. "Bro seriously?!! Smh GET THE F**K OFF MY N***AZ D**K BRO," he wrote. "@chrisbrownofficial ain’t rape nobody. Any and every way someone gets the opportunity to create a story and try to ruin my n***az legacy they take it. It won’t happen tho. Anybody who actually thinks breezy needs to take some p*ssy got issues. Trust me when I say it doesn’t matter what

city, state, country, or continent this n***a goes to, he can literally pick like a flower from a garden of bad b***hes who wanna f**k and it’s that simple. Nobody bout to make me believe this n***a is a rapist."
Lucas then suggested that TV networks were paying people to falsely accuse the R&B crooner. "No way no f**king how. And if anybody is mad at this post and wants to unfollow me then be my f**king guest! 🤷🏽‍♂️... this is the reason why he been in the house for so many years and barely goes anywhere. The Moment the n***a take a vacation to Paris then now he a rapist," he added. "I’m no conspiracy theorist but no bullsh*t, im really starting to believe that TV networks are paying muthaf**kas to false claim allegations just so they can turn it into a documentary."
As previously reported, Chris Brown was arrested in Paris after a woman filed a complaint claiming that he raped her. The 24-year-old woman alleges that she met Brown at a club on Jan. 14. She claims he allegedly raped her after the two went back to his hotel. Despite the woman's report however, another woman named Kim Ford, who was allegedly at the scene of the incident, claims Brown was nowhere in sight. Brown also claims the allegations are false.

"TV networks are paying muthaf**kas to false claim allegations just so they can turn it into a documentary."
Artists are stepping up to defend Chris Brown after the singer was recently accused of raping a woman in Paris on Monday (Jan. 21). Both T.I.and Joyner Lucas are two of the first rappers to voice their opinions about the alleged incident on social media.
While T.I. did not comment on Brown's innocence directly, he did question the timing of the news report. The rapper shared a headline from a past article, in which Brown was being celebrated for becoming the youngest artist to own his own masters recordings. "First this... then RAPE allegations," he questioned, suggesting that the accusations were released as a ploy to put a negative spotlight on Breezy.

READ MORE

Joyner Lucas also joined the conversation on Instagram. "Bro seriously?!! Smh GET THE F**K OFF MY N***AZ D**K BRO," he wrote. "@chrisbrownofficial ain’t rape nobody. Any and every way someone gets the opportunity to create a story and try to ruin my n***az legacy they take it. It won’t happen tho. Anybody who actually thinks breezy needs to take some p*ssy got issues. Trust me when I say it doesn’t matter what

city, state, country, or continent this n***a goes to, he can literally pick like a flower from a garden of bad b***hes who wanna f**k and it’s that simple. Nobody bout to make me believe this n***a is a rapist."
Lucas then suggested that TV networks were paying people to falsely accuse the R&B crooner. "No way no f**king how. And if anybody is mad at this post and wants to unfollow me then be my f**king guest! 🤷🏽‍♂️... this is the reason why he been in the house for so many years and barely goes anywhere. The Moment the n***a take a vacation to Paris then now he a rapist," he added. "I’m no conspiracy theorist but no bullsh*t, im really starting to believe that TV networks are paying muthaf**kas to false claim allegations just so they can turn it into a documentary."
As previously reported, Chris Brown was arrested in Paris after a woman filed a complaint claiming that he raped her. The 24-year-old woman alleges that she met Brown at a club on Jan. 14. She claims he allegedly raped her after the two went back to his hotel. Despite the woman's report however, another woman named Kim Ford, who was allegedly at the scene of the incident, claims Brown was nowhere in sight. Brown also claims the allegations are false.
uzi umedoda tatizo lugha zenu hizo za ki Nyani Ngabu

READ MORE

True that is pure conspiracy..He doesnt need to rape no one.. Huyo hata akija Bongo tutampa tu bila kuomba.. he is too cute 😉

Back
Top Bottom