China To Africa: Don’t Blame Us For Working With Corrupt Govts, You Voted For Them.

Quinine

JF-Expert Member
Jul 26, 2010
Chinese officials have defended their government for working with corrupt African governments saying that China did not have a choice as it was not responsible for selecting the governments.

Former Chinese envoys blamed Africans for voting for corrupt governments leaving them with no choice but to work with the elected government. Responding to questions from African journalists at the 2018 Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (Focac), former head of the Chinese Foreign Ministry’s Africa division, Cheng Tao said
An African friend told me, our government is extremely corrupt. How come you’re still involved with them? Our government has asked the Chinese government to build a bridge and a hospital, but the Chinese government shouldn’t help them.
I told him – you voted for this government. It’s the only government we can deal with. But the bridge and the hospital are not built for the president or officials but are for the common people. So I think this is another perspective that can be considered when looking at this issue.
China’s former special envoy to Africa, Liu Guijin added,
China’s engagement in Africa is focused on its people and we do not give our money to corrupt governments or officials.
Kuna ka ukweli ndani yake.

Masikini Afrika inauzwa China kwa vipande vya fedha viongozi wake wakiwa ndio mawakala.

FB_IMG_1536659900471.jpg

Makavu live. Nimeskia wanasema nchi za Africa zinataka kununuliwa na China lakini wao hawawezi kuzinunua zote kwa pamoja,wanaanza na Zambia kwanza
Wachina wajanja sana siyo Zambia tu hata sisi wanatunyemelea, na kwa aina ya viongozi tulionao type ya Chief Mangungo na tamaa zao lazima kuna siku tutashindwa kulipa mikopo si umeona gesi ya Mtwara inavyoliwa na wazungu.

Chinese officials have defended their government for working with corrupt African governments saying that China did not have a choice as it was not responsible for selecting the governments.

Former Chinese envoys blamed Africans for voting for corrupt governments leaving them with no choice but to work with the elected government. Responding to questions from African journalists at the 2018 Beijing Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation (Focac), former head of the Chinese Foreign Ministry’s Africa division, Cheng Tao said
An African friend told me, our government is extremely corrupt. How come you’re still involved with them? Our government has asked the Chinese government to build a bridge and a hospital, but the Chinese government shouldn’t help them.
I told him – you voted for this government. It’s the only government we can deal with. But the bridge and the hospital are not built for the president or officials but are for the common people. So I think this is another perspective that can be considered when looking at this issue.
China’s former special envoy to Africa, Liu Guijin added,
China’s engagement in Africa is focused on its people and we do not give our money to corrupt governments or officials.
Kuna ka ukweli ndani yake.
Hizo governments Africa zainawekwa na watu kama akina Jecha ......... siyo wananchi!!

Ndege wafananao....Labda Kenya inaweza salimika East Africa

Mchina jibu alil
Jibu zuri kabisa.

Sometimes waafrika Akili zetu ni za kulaumu laumu kwa kila jambo
Jibu
alilotoa liko vizuri Akina Mbowe Na genge lake wakienda kuchapisha bendera Na magwanda ya Chadema Na skafu China ili wawauzie wanachadema Na pesa waweke mifukoni kwao Mchina Wala huwa hawaulizi kuwa hizo pesa ni za ruzuku walizoiba au la Na kuwa muagizaji Mbowe harusu demokrasia ndani ya Chadema Na kajipa uenyekiti wa kudumu.China hukaaa kimya sababu dikteta kibaka mbowe hakuwekwa Chadema Na wachina.Wanachadema ndio walimuweka

Sioni kosa la China...kama wanawapa mikopo ya maendeleo halafu ninyi mnaenda kufanyia shopping...Kosa lao liko wp?Tusitawaliwe na thinking za kimagharibi ambao wanawachukia Wachina..Tujilaumu sisi kwa kushindwa kutumia mikopo ya pesa kwa maendeleo.

7 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom