Child Abuse in the Palestinian Authority

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
From the outset of the current Palestinian intifada two years ago, children and teenagers have assumed an integral role. Regrettably, this role is not adequately addressed in the recent Amnesty International report entitled "Killing the Future -- Children in the Line of Fire."

Knowing that Israeli soldiers are ordered not to shoot live ammunition at children, and face disciplinary procedures or court
martial for breaches, Palestinian snipers hide among the youngsters or use them as human shields. Three recent developments are also notable:

-- Yasser Arafat's depty, Abu Mazen, admitted to a Kuwaiti newspaper in June that Palestinian children have been paid NIS 5
(about $1) for every pipe bomb they throw.

-- Children have been increasingly mobilized during 2002 for suicide attacks; their parents have received cash payments from the Palestinian Authority, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia.

-- The attempt at a cover-up; The Palestinian Journalists' Association has warned members that they would be punished if they photographed armed children.

http://www.internationalwallofprayer.org/A-096-Child-Abuse-In-The-Palestinian-Authority.html

Here we go again. These people of no nation they can't stop killing minors.

This topic is about how your relative, Palestinians are abusing minors. What a shameful thing to support such inhuman acts.

You salready dis associated with my relatives the Palestinians so stay with your relatives who are human, they kill at will and justify and get away with it. Their time will come and I gave you a clip to see but you are blind. Or they told you via uour religion which they dont beleive in it that worship them to get to paradise because they are chosen !

You salready dis associated with my relatives the Palestinians so stay with your relatives who are human, they kill at will and justify and get away with it. Their time will come and I gave you a clip to see but you are blind. Or they told you via uour religion which they dont beleive in it that worship them to get to paradise because they are chosen !
On March 30, a 16 year-old Palestinian girl named Ayat Akhras walked into a Jerusalem supermarket and detonated a bomb concealed under her clothing, killing two Israelis and wounding 22 others.

On April 23, three teenagers - Anwar Hamduna, Yusef Zakut, and Abu Nada from Gaza, attempted to crawl under the perimeter fence and attack the residents of the nearby Jewish community of Netzarim, only to be shot dead by guards. For over a month, Palestinian children as young as 10 barricaded themselves in Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, alongside Palestinian gunmen.

In May a 16 year-old Palestinian boy was arrested in a taxi near Jenin with a bomb strapped to his body.

On June 13, a 15 year-old Palestinian girl, arrested for throwing a firebomb at IDF soldiers, admitted during interrogation that she had previously been recruited as a suicide bomber.

On July 9, Israeli security forces arrested another 15 year-old Palestinian girl who admitted to having agreed to carry out a suicide attack in Israel.

These are some of the latest developments in the intifada, an unprecedented wave of ongoing attacks that has foiled the region for two years. Although some elements in Palestinian society oppose using children, or at least their children, in "martyrdom" operations, these voices remain isolated. IDF soldiers who participated in Operation Defensive Shield, for example, reported that children were sometimes left behind to trigger booby-traps that terrorists set for troops. But why are these young people willing to throw away their lives?

Who led them to believe that assuming dangerous roles in the violence will result in improving their personal, family, and political situation?

How did the celebration of violence against Israelis become so deeply ingrained in Palestinian culture?

What cause, no matter how deeply held, can motivate a society to sacrifice its children, its future?

On March 30, a 16 year-old Palestinian girl named Ayat Akhras walked into a Jerusalem supermarket and detonated a bomb concealed under her clothing, killing two Israelis and wounding 22 others.

On April 23, three teenagers - Anwar Hamduna, Yusef Zakut, and Abu Nada from Gaza, attempted to crawl under the perimeter fence and attack the residents of the nearby Jewish community of Netzarim, only to be shot dead by guards. For over a month, Palestinian children as young as 10 barricaded themselves in Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, alongside Palestinian gunmen.

In May a 16 year-old Palestinian boy was arrested in a taxi near Jenin with a bomb strapped to his body.

On June 13, a 15 year-old Palestinian girl, arrested for throwing a firebomb at IDF soldiers, admitted during interrogation that she had previously been recruited as a suicide bomber.

On July 9, Israeli security forces arrested another 15 year-old Palestinian girl who admitted to having agreed to carry out a suicide attack in Israel.

These are some of the latest developments in the intifada, an unprecedented wave of ongoing attacks that has foiled the region for two years. Although some elements in Palestinian society oppose using children, or at least their children, in "martyrdom" operations, these voices remain isolated. IDF soldiers who participated in Operation Defensive Shield, for example, reported that children were sometimes left behind to trigger booby-traps that terrorists set for troops. But why are these young people willing to throw away their lives?

Who led them to believe that assuming dangerous roles in the violence will result in improving their personal, family, and political situation?

How did the celebration of violence against Israelis become so deeply ingrained in Palestinian culture?

What cause, no matter how deeply held, can motivate a society to sacrifice its children, its future?

Your holy spirit the chosen people kills children as part og ethnic cleasing and because the media is theirs and the missionnaries (even though Jews are not Christians and dont recognise Jesus) are doing a job of making people to believe that if they need to go to Paradise they must support at any cost the Jews,
What a belief!
You better try to be open your mind. It is madness to support injust . Is your God biasedً?

Your holy spirit the chosen people kills children as part og ethnic cleasing and because the media is theirs and the missionnaries (even though Jews are not Christians and dont recognise Jesus) are doing a job of making people to believe that if they need to go to Paradise they must support at any cost the Jews,
What a belief!
You better try to be open your mind. It is madness to support injust . Is your God biasedً?

Violent death is sanctified throughout the Palestinian areas. The streets are plastered with posters glorifying the exploits of individual suicide bombers. Children trade martyr cards purchased at their local shops, instead of Pokemon or baseball cards, and necklaces with pictures of martyrs are also very popular.

One favorite wall slogan reads: "Beware of death by natural causes."

Suicide bombing is considered a source of neighborhood pride, as streets are named after the perpetrators of these atrocities.
There is even a band named "The Martyrs," whose lyrics espouse the virtues of "sacrificing yourself for Allah." Under these cultural influences, many children readily admit that they want to become suicide bombers. Some draw pictures and fantasize about the day when they will achieve their goal.

The young are taught that, as suicide bombers, they will ascend to a paradise of luxury staffed by 72 virgins waiting to gratify the martyrs as they arrive.

An American psychiatrist with 22 years of experience studying and treating suicidal patients stresses that suicide bombers - both children and adults - are "tools used by terrorist leaders" with "A whole culture encouraging [them] to die."

The PA - the entity established, empowered, funded, and armed to carry out the Oslo peace process - uses diverse vehicles to incite the youth to participate in anti-Israeli street violence and even outright terrorism.

Incitements in Palestinian society is both authoritative and omnipresent. Palestinian columnist Ashraf Al-Arjami agrees that the patriotism of Palestinian youth is being exploited, and the schools and mosques under Palestinian control are influencing the children.

The campaign to incite children emanates straight from the top of the PA. Documents signed with the PA emblem and Arafat's office feature inciting words referring to Israelis as "land plunderers" and "creators of international terror." Arafat himself refers
to the children as "the generals of the stone," playing to their pride and young egos.

In a PA-run summer camp, a New York Times reporter observed campers staging the kidnapping of Israeli leaders, stripping and assembling Kalashnikov assault rifles, and learning techniques of ambushes.

One PA televison program clip, aimed at young viewers, features a boy killed in Gaza arriving in heaven where there are beaches, waterfalls, and a ferris wheel. He is saying, "I am not waving goodbye, I am waving to tell you to follow in my footsteps." On
the accompanying sound tract a song plays, "How pleasant is the smell of martyrs, how pleasant the smell of land, the land enriched by the blood, the blood pouring out of a fresh body."

In an October 2001 interview in a PA-controlled newspaper, Youssef Jamah, the Palestinian minister of holy sites, stated, "The suicide bombings are a legitimate means through which the Palestinians fight the enemy .... The attacks are the command of Allah."

Although some Islamic authorities oppose suicide bombings, Sheikh Ikrimi Sabri, the PA-appointed mufti of Jerusalem, said, "There is no doubt that a child [martyr] suggests that the new generation will carry on the mission with determination. The younger the martyr - the greater and the more I respect him."

Not surprisingly, senior PA officials attend the funerals of the martyrs.

Violent death is sanctified throughout the Palestinian areas. The streets are plastered with posters glorifying the exploits of individual suicide bombers. Children trade martyr cards purchased at their local shops, instead of Pokemon or baseball cards, and necklaces with pictures of martyrs are also very popular.

One favorite wall slogan reads: "Beware of death by natural causes."

Suicide bombing is considered a source of neighborhood pride, as streets are named after the perpetrators of these atrocities.
There is even a band named "The Martyrs," whose lyrics espouse the virtues of "sacrificing yourself for Allah." Under these cultural influences, many children readily admit that they want to become suicide bombers. Some draw pictures and fantasize about the day when they will achieve their goal.

The young are taught that, as suicide bombers, they will ascend to a paradise of luxury staffed by 72 virgins waiting to gratify the martyrs as they arrive.

An American psychiatrist with 22 years of experience studying and treating suicidal patients stresses that suicide bombers - both children and adults - are "tools used by terrorist leaders" with "A whole culture encouraging [them] to die."

The PA - the entity established, empowered, funded, and armed to carry out the Oslo peace process - uses diverse vehicles to incite the youth to participate in anti-Israeli street violence and even outright terrorism.

Incitements in Palestinian society is both authoritative and omnipresent. Palestinian columnist Ashraf Al-Arjami agrees that the patriotism of Palestinian youth is being exploited, and the schools and mosques under Palestinian control are influencing the children.

The campaign to incite children emanates straight from the top of the PA. Documents signed with the PA emblem and Arafat's office feature inciting words referring to Israelis as "land plunderers" and "creators of international terror." Arafat himself refers
to the children as "the generals of the stone," playing to their pride and young egos.

In a PA-run summer camp, a New York Times reporter observed campers staging the kidnapping of Israeli leaders, stripping and assembling Kalashnikov assault rifles, and learning techniques of ambushes.

One PA televison program clip, aimed at young viewers, features a boy killed in Gaza arriving in heaven where there are beaches, waterfalls, and a ferris wheel. He is saying, "I am not waving goodbye, I am waving to tell you to follow in my footsteps." On
the accompanying sound tract a song plays, "How pleasant is the smell of martyrs, how pleasant the smell of land, the land enriched by the blood, the blood pouring out of a fresh body."

In an October 2001 interview in a PA-controlled newspaper, Youssef Jamah, the Palestinian minister of holy sites, stated, "The suicide bombings are a legitimate means through which the Palestinians fight the enemy .... The attacks are the command of Allah."

Although some Islamic authorities oppose suicide bombings, Sheikh Ikrimi Sabri, the PA-appointed mufti of Jerusalem, said, "There is no doubt that a child [martyr] suggests that the new generation will carry on the mission with determination. The younger the martyr - the greater and the more I respect him."

Not surprisingly, senior PA officials attend the funerals of the martyrs.

To the extent of my knowledge about islam and religious wars! It has never happen that fightes commit suicide for the
expence of many oponents, nor had it happened that children and women involved in the wars!!

Actually, deaths just happen as a consiquence of wars, but muslam were not happy to find some of them die in a war,
but if it happen, they used encourage believers that they had lost nothing, but God has taken the deceased in a good way!!

If dying as a martyr is good, then none of the former muslims would take a guards and swords during the wars, they
would just go in order to get death, why they used to equip themselves well before facing the oponents!!

Suicide bombers, involving children and women in wars, is strongly against the islamic teaching.

Life and healthbeing is the most encouraged things in islam, and actually, doing anything that nourish yourself body and soul, is a big parayer !!

So, if what you have just mentioned do really occur or may occur, I strongly oppose them, and they are not ISLAMIC !!

To the extent of my knowledge about islam and religious wars! It has never happen that fightes commit suicide for the
expence of many oponents, nor had it happened that children and women involved in the wars!!

Actually, deaths just happen as a consiquence of wars, but muslam were not happy to find some of them die in a war,
but if it happen, they used encourage believers that they had lost nothing, but God has taken the deceased in a good way!!

If dying as a martyr is good, then none of the former muslims would take a guards and swords during the wars, they
would just go in order to get death, why they used to equip themselves well before facing the oponents!!

Suicide bombers, involving children and women in wars, is strongly against the islamic teaching.

Life and healthbeing is the most encouraged things in islam, and actually, doing anything that nourish yourself body and soul, is a big parayer !!

So, if what you have just mentioned do really occur or may occur, I strongly oppose them, and they are not ISLAMIC !!
The pressure to sacrifice oneself in the intifada often originates at home. Stoked by Arafat's speeches lauding the role of children
in the struggle and the importance of martyrdom, many Palestinian parents have come to view the role of youth in the uprising as useful and, indeed, honorable. Thus, after 15 year-old Ahmat Omar Abu Selmia was killed on his way to attack the Israeli community of Dugit, his father celebrated his "Martyrdom" at a street festival attended by about 200 men.

Martyrs - people who die for the sake of jihad (holy war) and Islam - are held in such high regard by the Palestinian people that
at times parents accept the deaths of their children as a badge of pride. Parents of toddlers proudly recount their little children
saying they want to become martyrs, and a father of a 13 year-old said, "I pray that god will choose him" to be a martyr.

One mother told a journalist from The Times in London, "I am happy that he (her 13 year-old son) has been martyred. I will sacrifice all my sons and daughters (12 in all) to Al-Aksa and Jerusalem."

Another reason Palestinian parents allow and even encourage their children to get involved is the financial incentive offered to families of "martyrs." The PA furnishes a cash payment - $2000 per child killed and $300 per child wounded.

Saudi Arabia announced that it had pledged $250 million as its first contribution to a billion-dollar fund aimed at supporting the families of Palestinian martyrs.

In addition, the Arab Liberation Front, a Palestinian group loyal to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, pays generous bounties to
the injured and the families of the dead according to the following sliding scale: $500 for a wound; $1000 for disability, $10,000
to the family of each martyr; and $25,000 to the family of every martyr suicide bomber - lavish sums, given the chronic unemployment and poverty of the majority of the Palestinian residents of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The pressure to sacrifice oneself in the intifada often originates at home. Stoked by Arafat's speeches lauding the role of children
in the struggle and the importance of martyrdom, many Palestinian parents have come to view the role of youth in the uprising as useful and, indeed, honorable. Thus, after 15 year-old Ahmat Omar Abu Selmia was killed on his way to attack the Israeli community of Dugit, his father celebrated his "Martyrdom" at a street festival attended by about 200 men.

Martyrs - people who die for the sake of jihad (holy war) and Islam - are held in such high regard by the Palestinian people that
at times parents accept the deaths of their children as a badge of pride. Parents of toddlers proudly recount their little children
saying they want to become martyrs, and a father of a 13 year-old said, "I pray that god will choose him" to be a martyr.

One mother told a journalist from The Times in London, "I am happy that he (her 13 year-old son) has been martyred. I will sacrifice all my sons and daughters (12 in all) to Al-Aksa and Jerusalem."

Another reason Palestinian parents allow and even encourage their children to get involved is the financial incentive offered to families of "martyrs." The PA furnishes a cash payment - $2000 per child killed and $300 per child wounded.

Saudi Arabia announced that it had pledged $250 million as its first contribution to a billion-dollar fund aimed at supporting the families of Palestinian martyrs.

In addition, the Arab Liberation Front, a Palestinian group loyal to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, pays generous bounties to
the injured and the families of the dead according to the following sliding scale: $500 for a wound; $1000 for disability, $10,000
to the family of each martyr; and $25,000 to the family of every martyr suicide bomber - lavish sums, given the chronic unemployment and poverty of the majority of the Palestinian residents of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

That is indeed bad teaching, and I really wonder if they (the elders) will harvest anything from God for making their
young blood suffer like that.

Fighting with the israel if well organised could be religious fight, but suicide attack have never mentioned anywhere as
a tactic of wars in islam. islamic wars should conducting face to face and upon agreement on each side, on place, date,
and time so that women and children, animals and other innocent living things will never be hart!

I am also doughtful about the choice of weapon, because it is allowed to use a weapon which can kill only single oponent
at a time, and in the very neighbourhood

That is indeed bad teaching, and I really wonder if they (the elders) will harvest anything from God for making their
young blood suffer like that.

Fighting with the israel if well organised could be religious fight, but suicide attack have never mentioned anywhere as
a tactic of wars in islam. islamic wars should conducting face to face and upon agreement on each side, on place, date,
and time so that women and children, animals and other innocent living things will never be hart!

I am also doughtful about the choice of weapon, because it is allowed to use a weapon which can kill only single oponent
at a time, and in the very neighbourhood

That is why it is important to learn the truth behind Israel/ Palestine conflict before someone is accusing Israel for murdering minors who are actually self murdering, in contrast, it is most important to understand that, Israel Soldiers do not intentionally target Palestinian children or others not involved in the violence on buses, in the restaurants, discos, etc.

Example, just recently, six children armed with M-16 and Kalashnikov rifles took part in a pro-Iraq rally in the Gaza Strip. Exposed to such shocking images, including those of Palestinian toddlers wearing mock suicide bomber's vest, western public opinion began to shift. Revulsion increasingly replaced curiosity.

Israel parents have never been quoted in the media urging their children to sacrifice their lives for a political or religious cause. Nor do they send their children to the front to riot before the television cameras.

That is why it is important to learn the truth behind Israel/ Palestine conflict before someone is accusing Israel for murdering minors who are actually self murdering, in contrast, it is most important to understand that, Israel Soldiers do not intentionally target Palestinian children or others not involved in the violence on buses, in the restaurants, discos, etc.

Example, just recently, six children armed with M-16 and Kalashnikov rifles took part in a pro-Iraq rally in the Gaza Strip. Exposed to such shocking images, including those of Palestinian toddlers wearing mock suicide bomber's vest, western public opinion began to shift. Revulsion increasingly replaced curiosity.

Israel parents have never been quoted in the media urging their children to sacrifice their lives for a political or religious cause. Nor do they send their children to the front to riot before the television cameras.

There is a need for palestinians to revisit their conflict with israel, and they should take appropriate measures to go through

it, if they find it is religeous, then, they should learn how to handle/fight religeuosly! if it is just political, and it should be
they have to sit together and bring their conflicts into an end!!

Anything to do with children and women, it is against the directory!!

There is a need for palestinians to revisit their conflict with israel, and they should take appropriate measures to go through

it, if they find it is religeous, then, they should learn how to handle/fight religeuosly! if it is just political, and it should be
they have to sit together and bring their conflicts into an end!!

Anything to do with children and women, it is against the directory!!

That is a good advise, but there are few things you may need to know. Even in the PA's public schools, incitement plays a major role while interest in reconciliation with Israel is notably absent.

Signs on the walls of Kindergartens proclaim their students as "The Shaheeds [martyrs] of tomorrow," and elementary school teachers and principals commend their young students for wanting to "tear their [Zionists'] bodies in to little pieces and cause them pain they will ever know".

To fight religiously as you recommended is against God and Morals. I don't think there is God somewhere who will support killing of innocent people for His Cause. If God is Super Powerful, then He can defend himself without the help of human beings.

That is a good advise, but there are few things you may need to know. Even in the PA's public schools, incitement plays a major role while interest in reconciliation with Israel is notably absent.

Signs on the walls of Kindergartens proclaim their students as "The Shaheeds [martyrs] of tomorrow," and elementary school teachers and principals commend their young students for wanting to "tear their [Zionists'] bodies in to little pieces and cause them pain they will ever know".

To fight religiously as you recommended is against God and Morals. I don't think there is God somewhere who will support killing of innocent people for His Cause. If God is Super Powerful, then He can defend himself without the help of human beings.

Bolded, as I said earlier, I wonder if they can fulfill the requirements of religious war!!

It is pity, if they install their young bloods with such destructive ideologies !!
It is also pity, that they are used unknowingly either, for the benefit of a some people or community !!

I really don't know the future of these people, peace is far from reality !!

Mkwawa ma your fellow compartriots Unless you think this is how to get to Paradise in targetting the poeple who are unjustly ill treated , their land taken and have no right to move no tanks and all those UN resolutions which Israel ignores them. Kills and justify at his own paste and way .
My advise to you is
1. Ask yourself fundamental questions about your beliefs and compare your source of information
2 . You may be following a blind beliefs.
3. If you have time best use it to correct social problems in Tanzania child abuses in street, poverty, Aids drugs etc.this will give some output.

You cannot win to ask depressed people to 'turn the other chick' .if you have morals and any humanity feeling if at all on you ask your Zionist masters to respect the Palestinian kids and respect UN resolutions and but to live anove the laws.
Stop being blind as blind leading a blind both fall into a pit

Mkwawa ma your fellow compartriots Unless you think this is how to get to Paradise in targetting the poeple who are unjustly ill treated , their land taken and have no right to move no tanks and all those UN resolutions which Israel ignores them. Kills and justify at his own paste and way .

Ooooh is that so. Can you ask them where were they when Allah was writing Korun. How did he missed them?

My advise to you is
1. Ask yourself fundamental questions about your beliefs and compare your source of information
You want to my belief? It is simple. This is what I believe: JESUS IS GOD.

2 . You may be following a blind beliefs.
How can faith be blind? Can you explain to me the meaning of faith? How can evidence of things... and substance of things... be blind?

3. If you have time best use it to correct social problems in Tanzania child abuses in street, poverty, Aids drugs etc.this will give some output.
I am talking to Jesus about that. So, the day TZ accept Masiah and stop sharia et al, you will see peace in TZ. But as long as TZ continues to entertain Sharia and its contents, you will end up like Somalia.

You cannot win to ask depressed people to 'turn the other chick' .if you have morals and any humanity feeling if at all on you ask your Zionist masters to respect the Palestinian kids and respect UN resolutions and but to live anove the laws.
Stop being blind as blind leading a blind both fall into a pit
I think the Palestinians needs moral first and stop using children to fight war. Using these minors for suicide and them accuse Israel for they journey to akhera. Does it make sense to you?

You see, you just showed me how double standard are you. Calling me blind, while evanescenting the truth of self killing done by Palestinians.

Back
Top Bottom