Sarri apewe team na msife moyo
Klopp alifungwa na Pep wkt anajenga team yake 5-0
Kwa sasa Klopp anamburuza Pep all out-in baada ya kujenga team yake!
Man City wamefikia hatua ya kushangilia kuongoza leage wakiwa wamecheza mechi nyingi zaidi!
Sarri apewe wachezaji anao wataka ndiyo ajadiliwe

Chelsea either wampe wachezaji anaowakataka ili acheze aina ya mpira anaoutaka au
Chelsea itafute kocha mwingine. Hawa tulionao hawataweza kuimprement falsafa ya Sari( pressing at high speed).

We need young players that can adapt to Sarri's way of playing.

Tatizo wachezaji wetu wanataka kocha ndo a-adapt their ways of playing kitu ambacho kwa Sari hakiwezekani.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Nikahisi atakuwa Ollachuga Oc

Screenshot_2019-02-13-07-11-10.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Sarri on Loftus-Cheek is out with the same back problem. Hopes he is back for the FA Cup match. Marcos Alonso has been rested. #CFC #UEL

Sarri on problems: "It is not easy to play tomorrow at 6-0. We have to play, play well and we want to win. It will not be very easy because we play against a very good team. Compact and solid. A v good defensive phase" #CFC #UEL

Sarri on getting over the problems: "Of course, we talked all together for one hour after the match. I think it is better to work and work on the pitch" #CFC

Sarri on motivation to fight for him: "The last wasn't a problem of motivation. We weren't able to react to the first difficulty of the match. In the first five minutes we started well but after the goal we weren't able to react. It is a mental problem we need to solve" #CFC

Sarri on problems: "Sometimes, as the match vs Spurs for example, we had not the right approach for the match. The lack of right determination. The City match was different. We had right motivation in training." Then says the goal on 5 mins ends his chances #CFC

Sarri on importance of #UEL: "Tomorrow is the most important, then on Monday, the FA Cup will be the most important, then the final of the League Cup, so that will be the most important. Then the PL will be most important. We need short term targets" #CFC

Sarri on Chelsea fans in Europe: "As I said the last time, I think that our fans are wonderful. 99% of the fans. So in every community we have some stupid, like all the other teams, so I hope tomorrow everything will go well with our fans. I am sure it will happen" #CFC #UEL

153 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom