Chalinze: A tight game ever!!!

VUTA-NKUVUTE

JF-Expert Member
Nov 25, 2010
Just go or stay on alert for the coming by-election in Chalinze. Chalinze needs things not words.They want to see who was in power and what he/she has done in execution of his/her 2010 promises. Chalinze will listen attentively to CHADEMA and other opposing parties to see the way-through. Chalinze has been increasing buildings but, in fact,not infrastructure.

Really,there is something special to see and hear from Chalinze,homeland of our President. I will go there to personally witness faces of Ridhiwani,Torongey and others and interprete their words vis-a-vis their true political intention. The late Bwanamdogo promised many;fulfilled very few.

Just take this, Chalinze will show intensive political battle ever to happen in Tanzania in years after 2010. A tight game ever.Stay tuned!

Mzee Tupatupa wa Lumumba (sasa Dodoma)

Dah mzee Tupatupa kumbe kidhungu kinakupiga piga chenga kidogo mzeee

By the way najua CCM wana kazi sana pale, siasa za usultani zinawatesa sana hata wao ndani kwa ndani

Just go or stay on alert for the coming by-election in Chalinze. Chalinze needs things not words.They want to see who was in power and what he/she has done in execution of his/her 2010 promises. Chalinze will listen attentively to CHADEMA and other opposing parties to see the way-through. Chalinze has been increasing buildings but, in fact,not infrastructure.

Really,there is something special to see and hear from Chalinze,homeland of our President. I will go there to personally witness faces of Ridhiwani,Torongey and others and interprete their words vis-a-vis their true political intention. The late Bwanamdogo promised many;fulfilled very few.

Just take this, Chalinze will show intensive political battle ever to happen in Tanzania in years after 2010. A tight game ever.Stay tuned!

Mzee Tupatupa wa Lumumba (sasa Dodoma)

Hello Mzee Tupatupa,
Congratulations for being truthful to your consciousness, I am always impressed with the facts you always present on this platform.
I am indeed waiting to see the wisdom led our Chairman to endorse his Son for the campaign. A lot have been said and I believe this will create a platform to disclose many unspeakable issues. I do not know how prepared are the rulers to counter attack the unstoppable speakers such as Lema, Lissu, Dr. Slaa, Mbowe, Rev. Msigwa on the so called scandalous issues on the mis use of government funds to end up in unknown wealth believed to be in the hands of the Prince.
I am so eagerly waiting to hear from you.

Mwisho what is your comment on what is going on at Kalenga?

By the way najua CCM wana kazi sana pale, siasa za usultani zinawatesa sana hata wao ndani kwa ndani
Wapi nirekebishe Mkuu? ha ha ha ha ha

Mzee Tupatupa

Pale chalinze wanasubiria ubwabwa na kahawa za vijiweni kutoka kwa RK, hamna cha sera wala Matatizo ya elimu,afya, maji ni kanga na tisheti tu! Yaani tukubali tu kuna maeneo nchi hii hata Mjerumani akirudi tena atashangaa kuona yako vile vile alivyoyaacha.

tupatupa uko juu ,tatizo niko mwanza ila nahaidi kabla ya kampeni kuisha ntukuja chalinze nishuudie mwenyewe

Chalinze ni ngumu sana kwa CCM kwani Wazigua ambao ndio wengi kwa idadi , waliweza kuwa na mbunge kwa mara ya kwanza , ila akafa kabla ya kumalizika muda wake , na CCM hawakuona haja ya kumuweka mzigo a wao waka rejesha ------ ......hali hiyo ni mbaya sana kwa CCM kila mahali wanaulizwa yuko wapi Bwanamdogo.......

Sorry to ask,
Marehemu hakuwa na kijana mkubwa aweze kugimbea? Manake imekuwa kawaida ya CCM sasa kyachiana vijiti kifamilia.

Tutaendelea kusikia majina yale yale tu kama, Mwinyi, Kikwete, Malima, Lowassa, Mgimwa, Kawawa, Gama, nk Watanganyika tuchukue hatua twende tahariri.Wanajeshi wetu bongo kwakuwa wenye elimu competent hawajiungi huko so ni vigumu sana kufanya mapinduzi.

Back
Top Bottom