CEOs of top Startups in Kenya

game over

JF-Expert Member
Jan 1, 2016
Wazee wa GDP, Uchumi umeshilikiwa na Wageni.

Makajamba nani Kutwa kuimba mapambio ya Kusifu Safaricon na Mobius.

IMG_20200721_203812.jpg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Kweli watanzania Kenya inawasumbua akili. Mnapenda kujitekenya na kucheka

Africa's Talking . Africa's top unified communications platform ($8.6 million series A funding) sam gikandi co founder and ceo
1595357974599.png

Cellulant ($5.7 million funding), Ken Njoroge Founder and ceo
1595357931848.png

Pesa pal, Africa's top online payment platform ($1.4 million funding). Mark Mwongela ceo.
1595358089896.png

Liko Agosta ceo, Verviant software solutions
1595358342726.png

Conrad Akunga co-founder and ceo ,Innova financial systems
1595358649315.png

Danson Muchemi founder and Ceo, Jambo pay
1595358784958.png

Technology companies are many in Kenya. Also a good economy allows for foreign investments . All the companies you have put there are founded and registered in Kenya with Kenyan employees, paying Kenyan taxes and building Kenya.

NB: Kenya is not driven by blind nationalism and communism. We want to attract the best talent to come to Kenya and set up companies.

What`s your point exactly? In fact, I`m glad that they decided to start their businesses in Kenya cause it means new job opportunities and more cash flow in the country. Or did you want them to start in Tanzania?
This ujamaa commy morons cannot understand that. Those wazungu are not only bringing jobs but also technology transfer and expertise transfer. They have an IQ of a jellyfish which thinks the government should do everything.

Technology companies are many in Kenya. Also a good economy allows for foreign investments . All the companies you have put there are founded and registered in Kenya with Kenyan employees, paying Kenyan taxes and building Kenya.

NB: Kenya is not driven by blind nationalism and communism. We want to attract the best talent to come to Kenya and set up companies.
I’m not even an economist but from what I know startups mara nyingi locals ndo wanakuwa expected waanzishe then government wana support their ideas. Startups hutumika benchmark kwa govt na wananchi wa kawaida, sasa nyinyi successful startups zenu zote zinamilikiwa na wazungu. That’s not something to be proud of.

Siyo kila kitu mashindano ,

This ujamaa commy morons cannot understand that. Those wazungu are not only bringing jobs but also technology transfer and expertise transfer. They have an IQ of a jellyfish which thinks the government should do everything.

Sent from my SM-N975F using JamiiForums mobile app
Still you have the highest in unemployment rate in Africa and biggest number of slum dwellers

Still you have the highest in unemployment rate in Africa and biggest number of slum dwellers

Sent from my TECNO-L8 using JamiiForums mobile app
Still you have the lowest IQ on the continent.
We don't refuse that we have problems. The startups above are made to solve issues specific to Kenya while increasing employment and expertise . We dont hide our problems like you commie ujamaa morons who cant even show your corona numbers . How can I trust any numbers from your government ?

Hahahaha mkunyaa Corona is smashing your brainless head now, see the funeral planners immediately
I mean how does a country manage to produce so many stupid people. You really think there is no corona !
I would rather stay in 'poor' kenya than put up with such dismall levels of thinking capacity .
This is why despite your country being one of the most resource rich and agriculturaly blessed nations in Africa, you are still the poorest and most useless nation .

I mean how does a country manage to produce so many stupid people. You really think there is no corona !
I would rather stay in 'poor' kenya than put up with such dismall levels of thinking capacity .
This is why despite your country being one of the most resource rich and agriculturaly blessed nations in Africa, you are still the poorest and most useless nation .

We're feeding kunyans from the point of your existence to the fact that even at the moment you go bankrupted and broke like now, your whole government knows where to begging for food, the problem of you is that after getting fat and farts you completely forget who's behind all that.

Back
Top Bottom