CCM won Igunga by nailing the wall

Mghaka

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2011
Once upon time there was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper; he must hammer a nail onto the back of the wall. The first day the boy had driven 37 nails onto the wall. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily
gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails onto the wall. Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all.
He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his anger.

The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the wall. He said, you have done well by completing successfully the assignment I gave you, my son, but look at the holes on the wall. The wall will never be the same. When you say things in anger or win situations that compromise the basic principles of competitive democracy, you leave a scar just like that on the wall. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. But it won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound will still be there. A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

Remember YOUR own words that peace is a very rare jewel indeed. It gives friends who in turn make all of us smile and succeed; good practice of democratic principles make opposing parties lend ears to each other, make people share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to each other.
Show your opponents how much you care. Learn from South Africa and the Boers. You like it or not CCM’s popularity is wading beyond recovery. Get prepared not to allow people to take you through walls full of scars and show the damage you have caused to remain in power.

How interesting!!!... I wish everybody could really see what your story portrays.. I wish CCM could come back to their senses and rectify the situation before it's more than too late.... "Hungry people... are angry people!!" (Robert N. Marley).

Back
Top Bottom