CCM sasa inatumia tuhuma za ufisadi kama mtaji wake wa kisiasa

Zak Malang

JF-Expert Member
Dec 30, 2008

WanaJF:

Hili suala la Phili Mangula kukubali kwenda Igunga kufanya kampeni na Makongoro Nyerere kukataa kwenda mnalionaje? Ni vyema tukalijadili.

Kwa mtazamo wangu kukubali kwa Mangula kunatokana na kubanwa au kutishwa – kwamba kwa kuwa anabeba tuhuma za ufisadi (msisahau EPA) ameambiwa ni bora akakubali kwenda tu vinginevyo…… Hivyo imebidi asalimu amri.

Makongoro yeye hana tuhuma zozote za ufisadi, kwa hivyo mara moja kawatolea nje CCM na hawawezi kumfanya kitu chochote.

Na hili pia ndiyo lilimsukuma Rostam kukubali kufanya kampeni Igunga – alitishwa bila shaka, maana anazo tuhuma nyingi tu za ufisadi.

Kwa hivyo tunaweza kusema kwamba CCM wanazitumia vizuri tuhuma za ufisadi zinazobebwa na baadhi ya viongozi wake katika kuwekana kwenye mstari.

Hivyo kulindana kwa malipo ndiyo kunaifanya CCM iendelee kupumua hadi sasa.

Ukitaka kujua kwamba CCM inakataliwa na raia wa kawaida hadi kuingia msituni hii ndo dalili yake.

IMG_1637.JPG

Kuna mwana JF mmoja aliwahi kuhoji. Hv kuna uhusiano gani kati ya CCM na vitambi. Nami huwa najiuliza sana na mara zote sipati jibu!
huyo aliyetanguliza kitambi kama pakacha la magimbi anaitwa livingstone lusinde a.k.a kibajaj, mbunge wa mtera (kama sikosei), busara na akili zake zinaishia pale ambapo kitambi chake kinaishia! alikuwa akitema fyongo bin pumba bungeni mpaka basi.

Well said, wanatumia mtaji wa ufisadi, pia wanatumia masaburi yako kupambana na nguvu ya umma!

Kama mangula amesafiri kwenda Tabora then inashangaza!.
Hata hivyo hisia zangu zipo tofauti kidogo kuhusu ujio wa Mangula kama ifuatavyo:-.
Mangula ni Rafiki wa karibu sana wa Mkapa. Kipindi mkapa anafanya kampeni za urais awamu ya kwanza, Mangula alimfanyia maandilizi mazuri sana kule kagera. Alifanikiwa saaana kuwatisha wafanyabiashara na raia wa kawaida ili watokee kwa wingi katika kampeni zake.
Kwa hali ilivyo Igunga na jinsi kampeni za CCM zilivyo-fail licha ya kuzinduliwa na Ben Mkapa, huenda imemuuma Mangula na ameamua kwenda kumsaidia swahba wake Mkapa kupambana ili kama kufa basi wafe wote!!
kwa mtazamo wangu ni kwamba; Kampeni za CCM igunga si zile za kichama zaidi, its an internal War and has become a personal war among ccm members.
WHAT I FEEL: Kama ccm watashindwa Igunga yafuatayo yaweza kutokea:-
1. Uchaguzi wa 2012 wa ndani ukaimegua ccm katika vyama viwili
2. Nguvu ya mkapa na kundi lake ikasambaratika kabisa na hapo ndiyo mwanzo wa siri zaidi za ndani sana serikalini kuanza kutoka hadharani hivyo kuongeza nguvu ya upinzani. na kama CHADEMA watacheza vizuri karata zao huenda ile ndoto ya kufanya uchaguzi kabla ya 2015 ikatimia!!
KAMA CCM WATASHINDA:
1. Kofia ya mwenyekiti wa ccm na Rais vitatenganishwa mwaka 2012. Jambo hili litapelekea ccm kushindwa urais mwaka 2015 kutokana na kwamba JK ni mtu wa visasi kwa hiyo atafanya visasi ikizingatiwa kwamba he has nothing to loose.
2. Mgombea wa ccm wa 2015 atakuwa reflective ya Ben mkapa na ataingizwa ikulu kwa hiari au lazima [kama yale ya seif mwaka 1995]
MOJA YA HAYO MAWILI YAWEZA TOKEA!!
Kwa chadema matokeo ya aina yeyote Igunga ni advantage kubwa kwao. Ikishinda CCM itaongeza uhasama likewise if ccm loose the same will happen!!

Give us scenarios if Chadema lose the by-election!

Well Mpobo, let me be upfront from get go. I want CCM to win Igunga by-election. By CCM winning Igunga, it gives impetus to the fight against Ufisadi, and hopefully Bariadi and Monduli will be next. You can't fault that.

Having said that, I also don't think there are many scenarios for Chadema if, or rather when, they lose in Igunga. Chadema never made any serious run, indeed they never made any run at all, in Igunga for the last 15 years during Rostam's time. Igunga is a CCM seat, and CCM are the ones playing to keep.

Chadema won't necessarily 'lose' as they never had it to start with.

Now, the only scenario I see for Chadema in a win or loss, is that they have managed to keep themselves in a limelight at the expense of CCM. CCM is spending a fortune, both financially and in goodwill if you may, for a seat which they barely spent anything and yet won by over 90% of the votes since 1995.

Just to get Mkapa and Mangula out of 'hiding' to come and join a campaign is by itself a huge plus for Chadema. Both Mkapa and Mangula barely made a ripple in last year's general election, but now they are headlining a campaign for a seat which was always considered safe for CCM. Believe me, knowing Mkapa they way I do, I can assure you he is not very thrilled by it.

Win or lose, CCM still has some serious internal battles to fight until 2012 at the earliest and unfortunately, they will keep 'selling the firewood' to Chadema to stoke the fire burning under CCM's feet.

On of the Wazee I respect very much said in early 2009 (before he passed away late 2009), "Chama kikiendelea hivi kitaondoka na Kikwete akiondoka ikulu".

Well Mpobo, let me be upfront from get go. I want CCM to win Igunga by-election. By CCM winning Igunga, it gives impetus to the fight against Ufisadi, and hopefully Bariadi and Monduli will be next. You can't fault that.
huwa nauliza na sipati jibu. Ufisadi wa EL, AC na RA ndani ya CCM ni upi? Je wapo peke yao? Uthibitisho upo? Kwa nini hawajashtakiwa?

Having said that, I also don't think there are many scenarios for Chadema if, or rather when, they lose in Igunga. Chadema never made any serious run, indeed they never made any run at all, in Igunga for the last 15 years during Rostam's time. Igunga is a CCM seat, and CCM are the ones playing to keep.

Now, the only scenario I see for Chadema in a win or loss, is that they have managed to keep themselves in a limelight at the expense of CCM. CCM is spending a fortune, both financially and in goodwill if you may, for a seat which they barely spent anything and yet won by over 90% of the votes since 1995.

Just to get Mkapa and Mangula out of 'hiding' to come and join a campaign is by itself a huge plus for Chadema. Both Mkapa and Mangula barely made a ripple in last year's general election, but now they are headlining a campaign for a seat which was always considered safe for CCM. Believe me, knowing Mkapa they way I do, I can assure you he is not very thrilled by it.

Win or lose, CCM still has some serious internal battles to fight until 2012 at the earliest and unfortunately, they will keep 'selling the firewood' to Chadema to stoke the fire burning under CCM's feet.

On of the Wazee I respect very much said in early 2009 (before he passed away late 2009), "Chama kikiendelea hivi kitaondoka na Kikwete akiondoka ikulu".

Parties compete to win elections. If Chadema lose the by-election in Igunga it will be a dent on their ability to articulate issues and their acceptance to the community. It will also prove that chaos has no place in a peaceful democratic transition of power. The message will be clear. Your violent hands off us!

huwa nauliza na sipati jibu. Ufisadi wa EL, AC na RA ndani ya CCM ni upi? Je wapo peke yao? Uthibitisho upo? Kwa nini hawajashtakiwa?

Kama huujui ufisadi wao basi nina mashaka na utanzania wako. Wala kusema hawako peke yao siyo utetezi na kama kuna wengine unaowajua basi ni vema ukatujulisha. Siyo lazima tupate hukumu ya mahakama kuwajua wezi wetu. Mahakamani wanapelekwa na watu.

KIUNGANI!
Your nickname remind me somewhere, someone, something, sometimes and somehow!!
Probably thats why your opinion reflect Kiungani analysis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its truly a GOOD name to choose as nickname due to its background!!!

Parties compete to win elections. If Chadema lose the by-election in Igunga it will be a dent on their ability to articulate issues and their acceptance to the community. It will also prove that chaos has no place in a peaceful democratic transition of power. The message will be clear. Your violent hands off us!
Mpoto
I remember when I was in O-level our discipline teacher used to insist that your teacher can never be unfair to you!!. when I read your comment I saw similar way of thinking between you and that teacher!!. If you are not aware, ccm is the source of all violance you have ever heard in this country!!! CHADEMA or CUF can not cause violance! [ask yourself a simple question that: CHADEMA requested ulinzi in Arusha and they were told no enough police forces, but when they insisted and held peaceful demonstration, enough police force showed up!!! then what was the point to deny security to CHADEMA?]. indeed CCM do make their move in a very calculated choices because they have influence to Government officials [Public servants like Police force and similar organs!]
You must know the difference between violance and demand for the right!!

Unakwenda sambamba na matukio ya nchi hii? Hawashitakiwi kwa sababu JK hataki wakashitakiwa na hii ni kwa sababu naye yuko nao, hivyo anawia vigumu kuwatosa.

Uthibitisho wa hili ninalosema n tamko la Hosea wa PCCB kwea afisa mmoja wa ubalozi wa Marekani ulionaswa na Wikileaks, tamko ambalo serikali ya Marekani halijlikana. Marekani ni swahiba mkubwa wa JK tangu wakati wa Bush (wakati tamko lilipotolewa) hivyo hakuna sababu kwamba ilikuwa ni uwongo. Upo?, au wewe ni shabiki tu aina ya wale wasiotumia guts zao kupima mambo -- nina maana magamba.

Mbopo, you disappoint me. I have a higher regard for most of your postings but I had to draw back a bit on your statements above. And I won't dwell on CCM, CHADEMA, CUF either, as you seem to simply focus on those 'Parties'.

Parties compete to articulate the issues and spread their policies. Winning elections is a by-product of that. Indeed, most smart parties do not even use elections to 'sell' the policy, but might use elections to see how well their messages have been received by the target community. And in large part, the message is usually 'sold' beyond the immediate community to a wider base. Case in point, the Igunga by-election might be used to 'sell' the policies to the communities beyond Igunga, and sometimes beyond the country borders.

Now, myopia parties tend to think about elections, and particular election only, forgetting that the message being sent can and will have ripple effects beyond certain elections and almost always beyond the immediate community. Uwanja wa siasa ni dunia nzima na jamii yote.

I stated that I won't dwell on CCM, CHADEMA, CUF or such and such parties. You are doing a good job on that, why mess you up?

In my humble opinion and as stated before elsewhere, CCM will win the Igunga by-election but will lose the 'community' goodwill and political capital......chip by chip....as has been the trend in the recent years. And the key word for Igunga and beyond is: Ufisadi.

KIUNGANI!
Your nickname remind me somewhere, someone, something, sometimes and somehow!!
Probably thats why your opinion reflect Kiungani analysis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its truly a GOOD name to choose as nickname due to its background!!!

Kiungani ni kijiji cha asili yetu Pemba Kaskazini. Sijui kama ndiyo ulikuwa unamaanisha huko?

Back
Top Bottom