Casemiro aweka wazi jinsi ambavyo jina lake limekosewa kuandikwa na kutamkwa kwa miaka mingi

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Jina la kiungo wa Man United, Casemiro limekosewa kuandikwa na kutamkwa kwa muda mrefu, lakini mchezaji mwenyewe ameacha iwe hivyo akiamini kukosewa kwa jina kunamfanya acheze vizuri uwanjani.

Anasema “Nilipoanza kucheza soka Sao Paulo, kuna mechi walikosea kuandika jina langu kwenye jezi, iliwekwa ‘E’ badala ya ‘I’, nilicheza vizuri sana mechi hiyo, baada ya mchezo kumalizika nikaiambia klabu isibadilishe, tangu hapo jina limeendelea kukosewa hadi sasa, jina langu halisi ni Carlos Henrique Casimiro na sio Casemiro.”

=================

Casemiro reveals that his name has been spelt WRONG on his shirt for most of his career... as the Man United midfielder explains that he played 'very well' when the mistake first occurred, and decided to stick with it as he is superstitious

Manchester United midfielder Casemiro has revealed that his name has been spelt wrong on his shirt for most of his career, but that he kept it that way because he is superstitious.

The Brazilian has established himself as one of the best defensive midfielders in the world over the past decade, winning five Champions League trophies with Real Madrid, before becoming a fans' favourite at Old Trafford since his £70m move.

But it turns out that fans have been getting his name wrong all this time, due to a mistake made by the player's first club, Sao Paulo.

'I remember that I played a game for Sao Paulo and the club got my name wrong. They wrote it with an "E". I played really well in that game and as I'm a superstitious person, I said to them: "Just leave it like that, as things are going well!"

'So the name stuck, but my name is Carlos Henrique Casimiro. It was a mistake made in one game, the name stuck and I said: "No need to change it, leave it as it is"'.

Casemiro has continued to flourish ever since Sao Paulo's error, and has already become one of United's most important players since his move from Madrid.

Erik ten Hag's team have lost two of the matches that he has started this season, and have moved into the top four while also progressing to the Carabao Cup final.

The 30-year-old has also shown that he is more than just a holding midfielder, having chipped in with four goals this term, including a double against Reading in the FA Cup last week.

He will be back in action against Crystal Palace on Saturday afternoon - and don't expect the spelling of his name to have been altered.

Source: DailyMail

Mkuu ulimuona Carrick uwanjana au Ulikuwa uangalii mechi alicho kifanya Carrick uwanjani ni kikubwa kuliko hata roy Keane.
Mkuu ninewashuhudia wote wakicheza, Carrick alifanya makubwa lakini hamfikii Captain Roy Keane!

Roy Keane alikuwa anakupa ladha zote uwanjani, kuna muda angeweza kuwa shetani na kuna muda angeweza kuwa malaika. Back in the days, namba sita lazma uwe mbabe

Back
Top Bottom