Carol Ndosi: Dear International Community, Don’t come to us later and say “Had we known, we would have done more”

Dear International Community,

Greetings from Tanzania, I am certain Many of you know about/of us considering the headlines we have had for the past 2 years..some may say 2 and 1/2..But we are not counting the first 6..in our defense, We could not have seen this coming. Hashtag What Would Magufuli Do.

For those who know of us..The Soul Of Africa, we are a very calm, complacent nation. And I say this in the nicest possible way. I refuse to use peaceful because as a professional in conflict resolution and peace building, peace is relative and the absence of war does not mean peace.

Our headlines have been quite shocking, sensational, nerve wrecking, and honestly of late, too disturbing for you as a community to not persistently question what is going on. I know some groups have tried, are trying. Honestly, you can do better.

Why I’m even addressing this to you when clearly the so called International Community has continuously failed us in Congo, Burundi, Syria and Palestine and ofcourse the one tragedy in the African Continent that makes us really wish for a time machine, The Rwanda Genocide. I am still beating myself up. However, I felt the need to remind you, should anything happen and you were in a position to perhaps raise your voices louder.

There has been a lot of injustice happening in Tanzania. People have been abducted, yet to be found. Opposition politicians have been threatened, locked up on really preposterous charges,denied bail...and Tundu Lissu is still recovering from an attempted assassination by unknown people whom I have dubbed ‘Voldermort’s Army’

A female student under 25 Akwilina Akwilin was shot to death as she was going about her life, but unfortunately at the wrong place at the wrong time. The bus she had boarded, was passing through a road that was being used by Chadema, an opposition party who at the time were allegedly proceeding to the electoral commission’s office to get official letters that would have allowed their poll agents to be present in the poll rooms. The letters were delayed until a day before the elections. Akwilina is a victim of our system that has by the way closed the case because they have failed to determine the person who fired the shot. Mind you, we do have this beautiful process of a post mortem that normally determines the cause of death and I ‘m just assuming we have the expertise and facilities to sweep the crime scene and produce a proper forensics report that would have most definitely found this missing bullet that hit Akwilina. Yes, apparently the bullet is missing and therefore they cannot have a ballistics report that would have showed what registered gun it came from. Allegedly there were 200 people who joined Chadema in this ‘walk/march’. Civilians, some not even party members I hear but rather enthusiasts who joined in for different reasons, including to support the cry against freedom of expression and the a voice against the many injustices happening.

Many were arrested, some refused bail until legal aid and organized NOISE nudged the system to actually exercise justice.

Before the sadness and shock of Akwilina’s unfortunate death had passed, we saw Abdul Nondo, another University student, disappear. At first there was compelling evidence and hearsay of him being kidnapped/abducted. He miraculously was found in Iringa. Mind you he resides and schools in Dar Es Salaam.

Abdul Nondo was then arrested, denied bail and later the public was informed that he had faked his kidnapping and will be held accountable. If he had kidnapped himself, why was he being denied bail on the basis of ‘fear for his life from possible attacks from assailants’..Very interesting.That is what the public was told.

We also have Azory, a journalist from Mwananchi Communications who has been missing for more than 4 months now. His family is yet to receive any news of any efforts to find him. He was allegedly covering a story of another very disturbing injustice and killings going on in Kibiti.

You might have been reading about all this but allow me to remind you again. Freedom of the media has been abused and denied to the extent that our local newspapers and news headlines are now PATHETIC because they are too terrified to report the truth and what gives in Tanzania right now.

Now I know very well as a community, each one of you probably has a representative down here and I have been speaking to some who have expressed their worry and how many of the expatriates are leaving because of the looming uncertainty and the turn of the economy which is supposedly meant to benefit the locals but the reality is VERY DIFFERENT.

You cannot claim to be development partners and be silent on matters like this. We won’t be able to work when we are dead.

Dear International Community, I have been seeing the Police give statements and some of our top government leaders give statements and Warnings of demonstrations that are allegedly being organized online by one Dr Mange Kimambi. She has managed to mobilize thousands of Tanzanians to pledge on social media that they will take it to the streets on the 26th April in a number of regions and Countries. Your countries. And as much as we call, believe and have witnessed Dr Mange Kimambi being an influencer, she cannot influence personal experiences that have already happened and are happening. Going through the comments on her Instagram page after she posts, the grievances are REAL. The outrage is REAL. The people are tired. And yes, even though this is a social media movement, and perhaps a minority few know of what is going on, but should these demonstrations happen, even those who are yet to be informed of the atrocities will know. And perhaps that is why being warned like it’s the end of the world.

The warnings have been very stern, with assurances of those who would dare will be treated accordingly. I hear the demonstrations are meant to be peaceful and Dr Mange Kimambi has been urging Tanzanians to carry their holy books as protection. With the keyword being peaceful demonstration.

I fear of what might happen to my brothers and sisters of this beloved nation of mine. I unfortunately won’t be around, but my whole family is and it worries me on how this ‘situation’ might be used to accomplish some other monstrous attempts on this country’s democracy and the universal declaration of human rights.

I fear there will be many other Akwilinas, not just Akwilinas, but those who would want to exercise this democratic right as guaranteed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and even our beloved constitution that we keep constantly abusing.

I ask myself, how do I bring up my daughters to be the woke people spiritually and consciously if they are about to witness such oppression. Oppression of the masses.

As much as many of us are going about our daily business, the uncertainty and fear that looms is absolutely terrifying.

So dear International Community, should anything happen, allow us to say ‘ WE TOLD YOU SO’ because we have.

The point of this piece is not to ask for help..but rather to say..Don’t come to us later and say “Had we known, we would have done more”. Like other nations basking in bloodshed and oppression, we might very well be on our way and just wanted you be informed of all this that is unravelling. If anything, let it be for the case studies in your very prestigious universities offering ‘African Studies, Globalization and Development, or better yet ‘International Relations’. And before you refer to sovereignty, and International Law, remember, it should after all be ‘For The People, By The People’..Or maybe just wait for whatever that might happen or not happen on the alleged revolution datel
'Matatizo ya watanzania yatatatuliwa na watanzania wenyewe, hatuna wajomba wa kutusaidia huko nje ya nchi'. Kila kitu kina mwanzo na mwisho wake. Alikuwepo Nyerere alifanya ya kwake na sasa hatunaye, Magufuli naye atafanya ya kwake na ataondoka Tanzania itaendelea

Mpendwa wa Jumuiya ya Kimataifa,

Kweli kutafsiri lugha ni fani tosha:

Case Study: Masomo ya Kesi. Kama hii ni tafsiri rasmi basi si bora sana afadhali wafikirie ( utafiti mfano; somo mfano; somo halisi et.c.).
Research: kiswahili ni utafiti
Study: ni sehemu au aina ya utafiti maana ya kwanza; maana ya pili ni somo. Case Study iko karibu zaidi na utafiti kuliko somo.

Anyway, ni mambo ya lugha. Wataalamu wa kiswahili hasa wanaohamasisha kiswahili kuwa lugha ya kufundishia ngazi zote, wafafanue na kusaidia tafsiri halisi siyo kwa maana ya suala liliokusudiwa hapa, bali kupima kujitosheleza na ukomavu wa lugha ya kiswahili na kuelimishana.

Salamu kutoka Tanzania, nina hakika Wengi wenu unajua kuhusu / sisi kuchunguza vichwa vya habari ambavyo tumekuwa nayo kwa miaka 2 iliyopita .. hataweza kusema 2 na 1/2 .. Lakini hatuwezi kuhesabu 6 ya kwanza .. ulinzi, Hatukuweza kuona hii inakuja. Hashtag Nini Magufuli Je!

Kwa wale ambao wanajua kwetu .. Soul of Africa, sisi ni taifa la utulivu, lisilosadiki. Na ninasema hii kwa njia nzuri zaidi. Mimi kukataa kutumia amani kwa sababu kama mtaalamu katika kutatua migogoro na kujenga amani, amani ni jamaa na ukosefu wa vita haimaanishi amani.

Vichwa vya habari vimekuwa vya kushangaza, hisia, uharibifu wa ujasiri, na uaminifu wa marehemu, pia kuwasumbua wewe kama jumuiya sio kuuliza swali linaloendelea. Najua makundi kadhaa wamejaribu, wanajaribu. Kwa kweli, unaweza kufanya vizuri zaidi.

Kwa nini mimi hata kushughulikia hii hii kwa wazi inayoitwa Jumuiya ya Kimataifa inaendelea kushindwa sisi katika Kongo, Burundi, Syria na Palestina na incourse janga moja katika Bara la Afrika ambayo inatufanya kweli unataka kwa muda wa mashine, Rwanda Rwanda . Mimi bado ninajipiga. Hata hivyo, nilihisi haja ya kuwakumbusha, lazima kitu chochote kitatoke na ungekuwa na nafasi ya kuongeza sauti zako kwa sauti zaidi.

Kumekuwa na udhalimu mkubwa unaofanyika nchini Tanzania. Watu wamechukuliwa, lakini hupatikana. Wanasiasa wa upinzani wamekuwa wakitishiwa, wamefungwa kwa mashtaka ya kweli, walikataa dhamana ... na Tundu Lissu bado anarudi kutokana na jaribio la kuuawa na watu wasiojulikana ambao nimeitwa 'Jeshi la Voldermort'

Mwanafunzi wa kike chini ya 25 Akwilina Akwilin alipigwa risasi na kufa wakati akienda karibu na maisha yake, lakini kwa bahati mbaya mahali pao sahihi wakati usiofaa. Bili ambalo alikuwa amekwenda, alikuwa akipitia barabara ambayo ilikuwa ikitumiwa na Chadema, chama cha upinzani ambacho wakati huo kinadaiwa kuendelea na ofisi ya tume ya uchaguzi ili kupata barua rasmi ambayo ingeweza kuruhusu wakala wao wa uchaguzi kuwapo katika uchaguzi vyumba. Barua zilichelewa hadi siku moja kabla ya uchaguzi. Akwilina ni mwathirika wa mfumo wetu ambao kwa njia imefungwa kesi kwa sababu wameshindwa kuamua mtu aliyefukuza risasi. Kumbuka, tuna mpango huu mzuri wa kifo cha baada ya kawaida ambacho huamua sababu ya kifo na ninafikiri tu kuwa na ujuzi na vifaa vya kuharibu eneo la uhalifu na kuzalisha ripoti ya upasuaji sahihi ambayo ingekuwa imepata hii kukosa risasi ambayo inakabiliwa na Akwilina. Ndiyo, inaonekana kwamba risasi haipo na kwa hiyo hawawezi kuwa na ripoti ya mpira ambayo ingeonyesha nini bunduki iliyosajiliwa ilitoka. Kwa hakika kulikuwa na watu 200 waliojiunga na Chadema katika "safari / maandamano" haya. Wananchi, baadhi ya wanachama wa chama siowasikia lakini wasaidizi ambao walijiunga kwa sababu tofauti, ikiwa ni pamoja na kuunga mkono kilio dhidi ya uhuru wa kujieleza na sauti dhidi ya kutokea kwa haki nyingi.

Wengi walikamatwa, baadhi walikataa dhamana mpaka misaada ya kisheria na kuandaliwa KUTUMA kulipunguza mfumo kwa kweli kutekeleza haki.

Kabla ya huzuni na mshtuko wa kifo cha bahati ya Akwilina kilipita, tulimwona Abdul Nondo, mwanafunzi mwingine wa Chuo Kikuu, kutoweka. Mwanzoni kulikuwa na ushahidi wenye kulazimisha na kusikia kwake kuwa nyara / kunyang'wa. Yeye kwa muujiza alipatikana huko Iringa. Kumbuka yeye anakaa na shule Dar es Salaam.

Abdul Nondo alikuwa amekamatwa, alikanusha dhamana na baadaye watu wote walitambuliwa kwamba alikuwa amewachukua utekaji nyara na utawajibika. Ikiwa amejipiga nyara, kwa nini alikuwa amekataliwa dhamana kwa msingi wa 'hofu kwa ajili ya maisha yake kutokana na mashambulizi iwezekanavyo kutoka kwa washambuliaji' .. Kuvutia sana.Hii ndivyo watu walivyoambiwa.

Sisi pia tuna Azory, mwandishi wa habari kutoka Mwananchi Mawasiliano ambaye amekuwepo kwa zaidi ya miezi 4 sasa. Familia yake bado haipati habari yoyote ya jitihada zozote za kumtafuta. Alitakiwa kufunika hadithi ya udhalimu mwingine na mauaji yanayotokea Kibiti.

Huenda umekuwa una kusoma juu ya yote haya lakini niruhusu kukukumbusha tena. Uhuru wa vyombo vya habari umeshutumiwa na kukataliwa kwa kiasi kwamba magazeti yetu ya ndani na vichwa vya habari sasa ni PATHETIC kwa sababu wanaogopa sana kutoa ripoti ya kweli na nini kinachopa Tanzania sasa.

Sasa najua vizuri kama jumuia, kila mmoja wenu anaweza kuwa na mwakilishi hapa na nimekuwa nikiongea na wengine ambao wameelezea wasiwasi wao na wangapi wahamiaji wanaondoka kwa sababu ya kutokuwa na uhakika na kugeuka kwa uchumi ambayo inadhaniwa ina maana ya kuwafaidi wenyeji lakini ukweli ni mkubwa sana.

Huwezi kudai kuwa washirika wa maendeleo na kuwa kimya juu ya mambo kama haya. Hatuwezi kufanya kazi wakati tumekufa.

Mpendwa wa Jumuiya ya Kimataifa, nimekuwa nikiona polisi kutoa taarifa na baadhi ya viongozi wetu wa juu kutoa taarifa na Maonyo ya maandamano ambayo inadaiwa kupangwa mtandaoni na Dr Mange Kimambi.Ameweza kuhamasisha maelfu ya Watanzania kuahidi vyombo vya habari vya kijamii kwamba wataifanya mitaani kwa Aprili 26 katika mikoa kadhaa na nchi. Nchi zako. Na kama tunavyoita, tumaini na umeshuhudia Dr Mange Kimambi kuwa mvuto, hawezi kuathiri uzoefu wa kibinafsi ambao tayari umetokea na unafanyika. Kwa kupitia maoni kwenye ukurasa wa Instagram baada ya kuandika, malalamiko ni REAL. Hasira ni REAL. Watu wamechoka. Na ndiyo, ingawa hii ni harakati za vyombo vya habari, na labda wachache wachache wanajua nini kinachoendelea, lakini lazima maonyesho haya yatatoke, hata wale ambao bado hawajui habari za uovu watajua. Na labda hiyo ndiyo sababu kuonya kama mwisho wa dunia.

Onyo hilo limekuwa kali sana, na uhakika wa wale ambao wangeweza kuthubutu watatendewa ipasavyo. Nasikia maandamano yana maana ya kuwa na amani na Dr Mange Kimambi amewahimiza Watanzania kubeba vitabu vyao vitakatifu kama ulinzi. Kwa neno la msingi kuwa maandamano ya amani.

Ninaogopa nini kinaweza kutokea kwa ndugu na dada zangu wa taifa langu lopendwa. Mimi kwa bahati mbaya haitakuwa karibu, lakini familia yangu yote ni na kunisumbua juu ya jinsi hii 'hali' inaweza kutumika kutekeleza majaribio mengine makubwa juu ya demokrasia ya nchi hii na utangazaji wa haki za binadamu.

Ninaogopa kutakuwa na Akwilinas wengine wengi, si tu Akwilinas, bali wale ambao wanataka kutumia haki hii ya kidemokrasia kama ilivyoahidiwa katika Azimio la Universal la Haki za Binadamu na hata katiba yetu mpendwa tunayoendelea kudhulumi.

Ninajiuliza mwenyewe, niwezaje kuwaleta binti zangu kuwa watu waamko kiroho na kwa uangalifu ikiwa wanataka kushuhudia unyanyasaji huo. Ukandamizaji wa raia.

Kama vile wengi wetu wanavyofanya biashara yetu ya kila siku, kutokuwa na uhakika na hofu kwamba looms ni ya kutisha kabisa.

Kwa hiyo Jumuiya ya Kimataifa ya Kimataifa, inapaswa kutokea chochote, tuturuhusu kusema 'TUNAWAKUSHA SO' kwa sababu tuna.

Hatua ya kipande hiki sio kuomba msaada ... lakini badala ya kusema ... Usije kwetu baadaye na kusema "Ikiwa tunajua, tungefanya zaidi". Kama vile mataifa mengine yanayojishughulisha na damu na uonevu, tunaweza vizuri kuwa njiani na tu tulitaka utafahamika juu ya yote haya ambayo haijulikani. Ikiwa chochote, basi iwe kwa masomo ya kesi katika vyuo vikuu vyako vya kifahari vinavyotoa 'Mafunzo ya Afrika, Utandawazi na Maendeleo, au bora zaidi' Uhusiano wa Kimataifa '. Na kabla ya kutaja uhuru, na Sheria ya Kimataifa, kumbuka, lazima baada ya yote kuwa 'Kwa Watu, Kwa Watu' .. Au labda tu kusubiri chochote kinachoweza kutokea au si kutokea juu ya madai ya mapinduzi datel

Greetings from Tanzania, I am certain Many of you know about/of us considering the headlines we have had for the past 2 years..some may say 2 and 1/2..But we are not counting the first 6..in our defense, We could not have seen this coming. Hashtag What Would Magufuli Do.

For those who know of us..The Soul Of Africa, we are a very calm, complacent nation. And I say this in the nicest possible way. I refuse to use peaceful because as a professional in conflict resolution and peace building, peace is relative and the absence of war does not mean peace.

Our headlines have been quite shocking, sensational, nerve wrecking, and honestly of late, too disturbing for you as a community to not persistently question what is going on. I know some groups have tried, are trying. Honestly, you can do better.

Why I’m even addressing this to you when clearly the so called International Community has continuously failed us in Congo, Burundi, Syria and Palestine and ofcourse the one tragedy in the African Continent that makes us really wish for a time machine, The Rwanda Genocide. I am still beating myself up. However, I felt the need to remind you, should anything happen and you were in a position to perhaps raise your voices louder.

There has been a lot of injustice happening in Tanzania. People have been abducted, yet to be found. Opposition politicians have been threatened, locked up on really preposterous charges,denied bail...and Tundu Lissu is still recovering from an attempted assassination by unknown people whom I have dubbed ‘Voldermort’s Army’

A female student under 25 Akwilina Akwilin was shot to death as she was going about her life, but unfortunately at the wrong place at the wrong time. The bus she had boarded, was passing through a road that was being used by Chadema, an opposition party who at the time were allegedly proceeding to the electoral commission’s office to get official letters that would have allowed their poll agents to be present in the poll rooms. The letters were delayed until a day before the elections. Akwilina is a victim of our system that has by the way closed the case because they have failed to determine the person who fired the shot. Mind you, we do have this beautiful process of a post mortem that normally determines the cause of death and I ‘m just assuming we have the expertise and facilities to sweep the crime scene and produce a proper forensics report that would have most definitely found this missing bullet that hit Akwilina. Yes, apparently the bullet is missing and therefore they cannot have a ballistics report that would have showed what registered gun it came from. Allegedly there were 200 people who joined Chadema in this ‘walk/march’. Civilians, some not even party members I hear but rather enthusiasts who joined in for different reasons, including to support the cry against freedom of expression and the a voice against the many injustices happening.

Many were arrested, some refused bail until legal aid and organized NOISE nudged the system to actually exercise justice.

Before the sadness and shock of Akwilina’s unfortunate death had passed, we saw Abdul Nondo, another University student, disappear. At first there was compelling evidence and hearsay of him being kidnapped/abducted. He miraculously was found in Iringa. Mind you he resides and schools in Dar Es Salaam.

Abdul Nondo was then arrested, denied bail and later the public was informed that he had faked his kidnapping and will be held accountable. If he had kidnapped himself, why was he being denied bail on the basis of ‘fear for his life from possible attacks from assailants’..Very interesting.That is what the public was told.

We also have Azory, a journalist from Mwananchi Communications who has been missing for more than 4 months now. His family is yet to receive any news of any efforts to find him. He was allegedly covering a story of another very disturbing injustice and killings going on in Kibiti.

You might have been reading about all this but allow me to remind you again. Freedom of the media has been abused and denied to the extent that our local newspapers and news headlines are now PATHETIC because they are too terrified to report the truth and what gives in Tanzania right now.

Now I know very well as a community, each one of you probably has a representative down here and I have been speaking to some who have expressed their worry and how many of the expatriates are leaving because of the looming uncertainty and the turn of the economy which is supposedly meant to benefit the locals but the reality is VERY DIFFERENT.

You cannot claim to be development partners and be silent on matters like this. We won’t be able to work when we are dead.

Dear International Community, I have been seeing the Police give statements and some of our top government leaders give statements and Warnings of demonstrations that are allegedly being organized online by one Dr Mange Kimambi. She has managed to mobilize thousands of Tanzanians to pledge on social media that they will take it to the streets on the 26th April in a number of regions and Countries. Your countries. And as much as we call, believe and have witnessed Dr Mange Kimambi being an influencer, she cannot influence personal experiences that have already happened and are happening. Going through the comments on her Instagram page after she posts, the grievances are REAL. The outrage is REAL. The people are tired. And yes, even though this is a social media movement, and perhaps a minority few know of what is going on, but should these demonstrations happen, even those who are yet to be informed of the atrocities will know. And perhaps that is why being warned like it’s the end of the world.

The warnings have been very stern, with assurances of those who would dare will be treated accordingly. I hear the demonstrations are meant to be peaceful and Dr Mange Kimambi has been urging Tanzanians to carry their holy books as protection. With the keyword being peaceful demonstration.

I fear of what might happen to my brothers and sisters of this beloved nation of mine. I unfortunately won’t be around, but my whole family is and it worries me on how this ‘situation’ might be used to accomplish some other monstrous attempts on this country’s democracy and the universal declaration of human rights.

I fear there will be many other Akwilinas, not just Akwilinas, but those who would want to exercise this democratic right as guaranteed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and even our beloved constitution that we keep constantly abusing.

I ask myself, how do I bring up my daughters to be the woke people spiritually and consciously if they are about to witness such oppression. Oppression of the masses.

As much as many of us are going about our daily business, the uncertainty and fear that looms is absolutely terrifying.

So dear International Community, should anything happen, allow us to say ‘ WE TOLD YOU SO’ because we have.

The point of this piece is not to ask for help..but rather to say..Don’t come to us later and say “Had we known, we would have done more”. Like other nations basking in bloodshed and oppression, we might very well be on our way and just wanted you be informed of all this that is unravelling. If anything, let it be for the case studies in your very prestigious universities offering ‘African Studies, Globalization and Development, or better yet ‘International Relations’. And before you refer to sovereignty, and International Law, remember, it should after all be ‘For The People, By The People’..Or maybe just wait for whatever that might happen or not happen on the alleged revolution datel
Whenever or wherever I here a person with no disability claiming to have specialized in conflict resolution, I always curse; another lame duck! So, you are one of them! Up here composing something for consumption of those whom you think are your beloved. I suspect of increasingly meeting people with mental illness. Can you despise your own country, appealing over borders hoping to get a savior for your destiny? Again, lame duck!

Huu ugonjwa...
What age is midlife crisis for a woman?
And some women admit to getting Botox or making some kind of drastic change to their appearance during this transitional period. (A footnote: Women are more likely to go through a midlife crisis earlier than men, often between the ages of 35 and 44.)

...unaathiri kila mtu, mwanaume kwa mwanamke, hasa kama uko single, au ghafla hujuwi wapenda wanaume au wanawake, au wale wanaume waliokuwa wanakusotea ghafla hawana habari nawe, labda ukihonga (vi-benteni)..
Utashangaa ghafla mtu anajifanya mwanafalsafa, anatengeneza shida wakati hakuna shida, kifupi anapiga makelele ya "attention seeking", kwamba nipo hapa mbona hamnioni, au unatafuta "cause" yoyote ya kukufanya ujisikie uko bado "alive"..
Its mental disorder, yaweza kuathiri binadamu yoyote yule...

It is really shamefull to equate what you guys have been complaining about[you still do through social media freely as you have just done] and what is happening in Syria. and other countries you have mentioned as a case point.
For your information, most of the foreign legions based in the country have their own shushushus [a normal thing] and report back to their embassy on the actual situation and not hearsays ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM RIDE BRO

Its such a brilliant piece of writting worth reading and understood, as a country we are in deep shit its awkward how things are going in the country, we do the government want us to just watch everything just like that and we shouldn't even question a thing?

A very touching and detailed article. Sums up the current situation in the country.

The International Community must sanction the current government to allow the citizens to exercise their legal rights as to demonstrations and freedom of opinion/expression.

The new constitution issue must also be raised and we must get a new constitution which will reduce the powers and mandate of the president to some acceptable propotions.
H

May i say thank you for your long presentation of your opinion. Y
ou are too academic next time be more objective, your write up is obvious surrogate.
Let me remind you in the previous Government also dumped human bodies were discovered in water, killing of Mwagosi, bones in Arusha, abduction of Mwimbili Doctor, current Kibiti killings etc, we didn't see you guys so rampant on the media, the so called champions of human rights were in the cold. Simply because some peoples were not tempered, Land from poor people was grabbed by so called investors.

You are not who you portray yourself to be in the media, you are just a puppet, there are people pulling strings behind the scene.
Don't take Tanzanians to be fools we do know and understand what is happening, so don't insult us.

Don't be selfish.

Kuonesha kwamba hayupo makini na anafanya mzaha,pale anapomuita Mangeleza Dr.Mange kimambi,hii inafanya waraka wake wote kuwa irrelevant!

Voldemort.....really?!
Anyways...while i agree with 90% of what you say.....i do not think the solutions can come from without....sijui development partners etc
True solutions can only come from within.
The Tanzanian masses united to defend their most basic freedoms.
"Mwana osalila amafera pa msana"!!!

(Mtoto asiye lia anaweza kufia mgongoni)

Watanzania tumekuwa kama mtoto asiye lia mgongoni mwa mama yake hata kama mama amekaza sana ile mbeleko ya kubebea mtoto halii mwisho wake tutafia mgongoni.

Its time now to organise ourselves and take action no matter what!!! But the question is who is to start the game that is what fails us!!!!

Kulinganisha Rwanda na yanayotekea Tanzania ni kutojua chanzo cha matatizo ya hiyo nchi. Pili hakuna mageuzi yanaletwa na watu kutoka nje. Hao International community unaowaomba kufika hapo walipo hakuna waliyemuomba walikomaa wenyewe. Burkinafaso walikomaa wenyewe hakuna hata kiongozi moja mwanaharakati aliyemshitaki Blaise compaore kwa international community ama siyo wangeishia kuwa kama Zimbabwe.

Msomi kama huyu na uandishi mzuri wa lugha ya kiingereza lakini bado hajafanya research ni namna gani mageuzi ya kweli yametokea mahali pengi duniani.

Hakuna hata sehemu moja hapa duniani ambako mageuzi yaliletwa na watu wa nje na nchi ikawa salama mwenye kujua hiyo nchi aruletee mfano hapa.

Ukiomba international community ikusaidie ina maana unataka waweke vikwazo kama zimbabwe ambavyo havitakusaidia wewe ama ndugu yako anayeishi tanzania. Kushabikia ni rahisi sana sababu tu mnamchukia rais lakini pamoja na kuwa sipendi baadhi ya mambo anayoyafanya lakini ukweli ni kwamba hatujafikia huko mwandishi anakosema.

Hivi nchi hii inahitaji Change aau revolution ?

Hivi kumbe "da Mange" ni Daktari, I thought school/education liberates people, kumbe I was wrong all along.

Mange mwingine,hawa Wachaga sijui wanajiona kwao ni Ulaya au wazungu ni wajomba zao,nendeni mkaolewa huko kwa wajomba zenu Ulaya basi.

Back
Top Bottom