Carl ANCELOTTI Kaingizwa mkenge?

The Boss

JF-Expert Member
Aug 18, 2009
Huyu jamaa Madrid wamemuingiza mkenge?
alikuwa na uhakika wa kazi Madrid akatagaza kuacha PSG
sasa Madrid wanamchukua kocha wa Beyern naona
najiuliza huyu mzee ndo atakuwa kaingizwa mjini?

Ancelotti anaitwa Mr European 9tmare...
Ancelotti ni bingwa wa mbinu...
Ancelotti ni kocha boora ulimwenguni...

Hajaingizwa mkenge ila alikua ana uhakika jamaa watamwachia aende Madrid kwa sababu ana mwaka mmoja tu kwenye mkataba wake ila waarabu wamekomaa nae.

The good thing about King Carlo, he is a gentleman, anaheshimu mkataba ndio maana hujaona akileta dramas ili wamruhusu aondoke in fact yeye ndio alikua chaguo la kwanza kwenda Madrid (in 2010) kabla hawajamuaproach Mou, ila baada ya Milan kugoma kumruhusu na Carlo kuwajibu Madrid kwamba ataheshimu mkataba wake na Milan ndio wakamfuata Mr.Talkative

Hajaingizwa mkenge ila alikua ana uhakika jamaa watamwachia aende Madrid kwa sababu ana mwaka mmoja tu kwenye mkataba wake ila waarabu wamekomaa nae.

The good thing about King Carlo, he is a gentleman, anaheshimu mkataba ndio maana hujaona akileta dramas ili wamruhusu aondoke in fact yeye ndio alikua chaguo la kwanza kwenda Madrid (in 2010) kabla hawajamuaproach Mou, ila baada ya Milan kugoma kumruhusu na Carlo kuwajibu Madrid kwamba ataheshimu mkataba wake na Milan ndio wakamfuata Mr.Talkative

ngoja nikuletee source uone..

Ancelotti not offered Real job, insists Perez : The World Game on SBS

JUPP HEYNCKES SAYS HE'LL TAKE A BREAK
June 4, 2013

MUNICH -- Veteran coach Jupp Heynckes bid a teary-eyed farewell from Bayern Munich after a historic season on Tuesday and said he has no plans to take over another team next season.

Heynckes said he needed a break after the eventful season in which he led Bayern to an unprecedented treble -- the Bundesliga championship, the German Cup and the Champions League.

Heynckes confirmed that he had been approached by clubs outside Germany, including "rich clubs where money plays no role." But the 68-year-old coach said he had no interest in another club at the moment -- although he stopped short of saying he was retiring.

Heynckes had been linked with Real Madrid, a former club he had also led to the Champions League title. He will be replaced by Pep Guardiola at Bayern.

Flanked by club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and the embattled president Uli Hoeness, Heynckes said he'd realized that at his age he needed more time to recover.

"I am telling you, I will first take a vacation," Heynckes said, adding that he did not want to use the word "final" when it comes to his career.

JUPP HEYNCKES SAYS HE'LL TAKE A BREAK
June 4, 2013

MUNICH -- Veteran coach Jupp Heynckes bid a teary-eyed farewell from Bayern Munich after a historic season on Tuesday and said he has no plans to take over another team next season.

Heynckes said he needed a break after the eventful season in which he led Bayern to an unprecedented treble -- the Bundesliga championship, the German Cup and the Champions League.

Heynckes confirmed that he had been approached by clubs outside Germany, including "rich clubs where money plays no role." But the 68-year-old coach said he had no interest in another club at the moment -- although he stopped short of saying he was retiring.

Heynckes had been linked with Real Madrid, a former club he had also led to the Champions League title. He will be replaced by Pep Guardiola at Bayern.

Flanked by club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and the embattled president Uli Hoeness, Heynckes said he'd realized that at his age he needed more time to recover.

"I am telling you, I will first take a vacation," Heynckes said, adding that he did not want to use the word "final" when it comes to his career.

Kocha ana akili sana huyu.

Huyo wa Bayern hana cha kumzidi Mourinho katika soka la Ulaya:
Amechukua UCL mara mbili: Akiwa Madrid 1998, na akiwa Bayern Munich 2013.

Mourinho amechukua UCL mara mbili: Akiwa Porto 2004, na akiwa Inter Milan 2010.

Carlo Ancelotti amechukua mara mbili pia: Akiwa AC Milan mwaka 2003, na mwaka 2007.

Wote sawa tu, inategemea unapenda nini?

Perez: Zidane could replace Mourinho
June 5, 2013

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez believes Zinedine Zidane could become first-team coach at the club, possibly as early as this summer.

With Paris Saint-Germain reportedly unwilling to release Carlo Ancelotti, and departing Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes confirming he is unavailable, Madrid's search for a new man to replace Jose Mourinho looks no closer to resolution so more creative options are coming under consideration.

Perez, speaking to Spanish TV station Telecinco after being confirmed on Wednesday for a new four-year term as Los Blancos president, said the former 'galactico' had all the attributes a Madrid boss would need.

"[Zidane] could be the coach," he said. "He has the qualifications and he is a madridista. We have not yet thought about it because we have been very scrupulous with the steps. But he fulfils all the requirements, for sure."

Zidane was appointed sporting director at Madrid in July 2011, but had little day-to-day interaction with the first team during Mourinho's time in charge, and spent much of last year back in France acquiring his coaching badges.

Perez suggested it might be a little early yet for 'Zizou' to take the top job at Madrid, but did not rule out the possibility.

"It is a subject we need to evaluate," he said. "In the first stage it is a little? I do not want to say risky, but he needs to be battle-hardened."

Ancelotti remains the front-runner for the Bernabeu job, and is apparently keen to move to Madrid, however, the question of his replacement in Paris remains unresolved.

Reports in Spain and France suggest PSG's initial plan was to install Leonardo as an interim coach for the 2013-14 season, with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger then to come in next summer. However, the nine-month ban the Brazilian received in May for shoulder-charging referee Alexandre Castro after the club's 1-1 draw at home to Valenciennes, has ruled him out of a day-to-day coaching role.

Perez suggested that, given how complicated the situation had become, no decision would be made on Madrid's new boss for a week at least.

"Not this week," he said. "We must look at things and examine them."

Perez has regularly spoken of Zidane as the "leader" of the club's new "sporting project" in recent weeks, however, the Frenchman has yet to reveal his own expectations of the role.

He is currently on holiday, and played in two charity friendlies last weekend - with his World Cup '98 team-mates in Rodez in France on Friday, then at Old Trafford in a Madrid versus Manchester United legends game on Sunday.

A similar legends event against a Juventus selection is being played at the Bernabeu this Sunday, with Zidane reportedly then due back at his office at Madrid's Valdebebas training facility on Monday morning.

Reports in England suggested that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy turned down a chance to speak with Zidane about a possible transfer for Gareth Bale this week, as Levy preferred to deal directly with Perez.

"I can promise you that last summer after the Champions League final defeat, my wife and I agreed that I would see out my contract with Bayern but stop after that.

"I didn't have any holiday ahead of this season and have realized in the last few weeks that I have reached a certain age and that recovery takes a little longer. I felt like I had hit my limit, even if it doesn't appear that way.

"Other clubs have shown an interest in me – rich clubs, clubs where money didn't play a role, clubs with great holiday opportunities; and there was a club who had the same aura as FC Bayern, with a similar international presence but without the expected success. After a season like this one, though, it was difficult to imagine taking up a job elsewhere.

"I won't commit to anything for the start of the new season in Germany or abroad. I will take a step back, try to recuperate and maybe then have the joy of looking back at what my team have accomplished in the past few weeks.

"I'm confident FC Bayern will have the same success under Pep Guardiola as they did under me. There has never been a team with the solidarity that this one has. I leave behind a world-class team, maybe the best team in the world, and I'm proud of that." (quotes via UEFA)

Huyo wa Bayern hana cha kumzidi Mourinho katika soka la Ulaya:
Amechukua UCL mara mbili: Akiwa Madrid 1998, na akiwa Bayern Munich 2013.

Mourinho amechukua UCL mara mbili: Akiwa Porto 2004, na akiwa Inter Milan 2010.

Carlo Ancelotti amechukua mara mbili pia: Akiwa AC Milan mwaka 2003, na mwaka 2007.

Wote sawa tu, inategemea unapenda nini?

Unafananisha Tende na Mende...
Carlo Ancelotti amebeba pia hilo kombe akiwa kama mchezaji wa AC Milan dume kupata kutokea akiwa na manguli wenzie kama Mauro Tasotti, Paolo Madini, Alesandro Billy Costacurta, Franco Baresi, Colombo, Roberto Donadoni, Frank Rhiijkard, Marco Van Barstern, ruud Gullit na yeye Carlo Ancelotti...

Hakuna na hapatatokea kikosi kama hicho na pia hakuna na hakutatokea kocha kama Ancelotti.

Forza Milan
Numero uno Carlo

Back
Top Bottom