Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit, London, 22-24/05/2009

CottonEyeJoe

JF-Expert Member
Jan 8, 2008
This annual invitation-only event brings together African graduates and professionals seeking careers back home with leading companies from the region and will feature pre-scheduled interviews, presentations and networking sessions. Career opportunities range from entry-level openings to senior management appointments and cover a variety of functions.This is the largest recruitment event for Africa and provides an unparalleled opportunity for candidates to meet with leading HR Directors and Senior Business Representatives from top employers over one weekend.

Details on the summit and participating companies can be found on GCC.

Companies we are recruiting for include Addax Petroleum, Alios Finance, Astra Zeneca, Barclays, BAT, Engen, Dangote Cement, Illovo Sugar, National Microfinance Bank, Multichoice, Standard Bank and Zain.

“After a successful interview I received an offer. Now, one month later I am back in South Africa working for Eskom! I am very happy to be home working for such a good employer.” Vuyelwa Peteni

To secure your place at this event, apply at Global Career Company, International & regional recruitment, jobs, career opportunities Careers in Africa Summit, London by 31st March 2009.

Please feel free to pass details of this event on to any of your contacts in your personal & professional network who could benefit from the opportunity.

If you have any questions regarding these or any other Careers in Africa initiatives then please do not hesitate to contact me at njambi@globalcc.net or on +44 207 348 9097.

Kind regards,

Njambi

Njambi Ngunjiri

Relationship Manager – Africa

Global Career Company

Tel: +44 (0) 207 348 9097

DDI:+44 (0) 208 834 0312

Email: njambi@globalcc.net

Address: Landmark House, Hammersmith Bridge Road , London W6 9EJ

Global Career Company’s services include International Recruitment Summits, Search and Selection, Recruitment Campaigns and Employer Branded Microsites. Visit our website to find out more: www.globalcareercompany.com

Hello every one, Great stuff over here regarding the careers in africa. I am looking for the same information on the different jobs so that I can stand in my life and can earn more money.

careers in africa

Back
Top Bottom