Cardinal polycarp Pengo denies to leave the office.

mangikule

JF-Expert Member
Jun 11, 2012
In a period of two years cardinal Pengo declared himself incapable to run office and a successor was appointed by the holy see.
Jude thaddeus Ruwaich is sitting in the office in dar for nearly a year now and the cardinal has refused to retire as expected. I'm asking the holy see and those informed what are the procedures of ousting him out?

In a period of two years cardinal Pengo declared himself incapable to run office and a successor was appointed by the holy see.
Jude thaddeus Ruwaich is sitting in the office in dar for nearly a year now and the cardinal has refused to retire as expected. I'm asking the holy see and those informed what are the procedures of ousting him out?
Hapa sio mahali pake, peleka Rome .

Kifupi mwezi wa nane anaachia.... Parokia ya Kijichi ndo yanakuwa makazi yake... PANAJENGWA PALE....

Namkubali sana huyu Cardinali, full busara full Hikma

Alivyotukanwa na Gwajima angekuwa mwingine angelipuka lakin akapiga kimya na leo hii Gwajima yuko kimbele mbele kwa Serikal kuliko Cardinal mwenyewe aliekuwa akimtuhumu

Kiingereza kinatugonga sana, ndiyo maana huwa sikitumii sana. Angalia hii title "Cardinal polycarp Pengo denies to leave the office"

Deny (Denies): Kukanusha,
Leave the Office: Kuondoka kwenye jengo la ofisi fulani,
Leave Office: Kuachia madaraka yanayoendana na ofisi fulani.

Kiingereza kinatugonga sana, ndiyo maana huwa sikitumii sana. Angalia hii title "Cardinal polycarp Pengo denies to leave the office"

Upo Muhenga mwenzangu

Hujui utaratibu wa Kanisa Katoliki funga kinywa.

siasa zimewashinda mmeanza kuingilia Kanisa.

Huu siyo ukabila????

Why forcing him out? He is wise enough to understand canonical laws. He wont lose anything by stepping aside. He will lose everything by forceful keeping the chair which doesn't belong to him
Lets pray for his peaceful retirement and life of penance and prayer for the cardinal. We all make mistakes. It requires a wise brain to acknowledge that

Holy see?....by the way....Cardinal is a prince of the church. They don't retire as you wish and think.

Holy see?....by the way....Cardinal is a prince of the church. They don't retire as you wish and think.
Then what was the use of the verbal diarrhea : "am tired, exhausted, I need to retire"? We need fresh blood to build the Gods Kingdom.

Then what was the use of the verbal diarrhea : "am tired, exhausted, I need to retire"? We need fresh blood to build the Gods Kingdom.

it doesnt work the way of democracy in the catholic church. an invisible power within its own system have to decide. si kelele za watu wala waumini. and that is the strength of catholicism

Kumbe alisema kweliiii! sijui amekula maharage ya wapi, ana wayawaya! ondoka mzee! ishia zako

mzee!, nilikuheshimu muzee!

Ssa ameishia au haja ishia?

Wewe padiri fisadi najua unabembeleza ulaji tu kwa kupitia mzee asiyejielewa

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom