Cardi B...hottest chick in the game right now

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Who's feeling Cardi B right about now?

The chick is hot. She can spit. And her thick Hispanic accent is delectably catchy.

Looks like she's a hard worker and I love me some hardworking females.

Her single, Bodak Yellow, is tearing up the airwaves and making noise on the charts. It's been the little summer anthem for females.

Here she is on with the legendary Tim Westwood on his eponymous show talking about all things Cardi B....hahaha this girl is kicks.

Bodak Yellow [I like that Kodak Black wordplay inspired title]....

Red Barz....

Good looking out son. I been sleeping on the new MCs.

Was cranking Logic last night.

Imma check her out.

Meanwhile we still "All The Way Up" uptown baby,uptown baby, we getting down baby, we geting down baby.

Good looking out son. I been sleeping on the new MCs.

Was cranking Logic last night.

Imma check her out.

Meanwhile we still "All The Way Up" uptown baby,uptown baby, we getting down baby, we geting down baby.

I'm really feeling Cardi B...

I think she's got a lot of potential.

This is her new work in form of a collabo..

I THINK SHES GONA DU COLLABO WITH MY NIGA KING ZILA FROM DSM SPIT THAT FIREEEE 300 BARS LETS DO THIS TZ ONE

heard some of her music...like 'em.
and i like her...she kiddishly cute. offset better be doing the most hahah!

She will end up like dejloaf

Yeah..where the hell is she?

Hope Cardi won't turn out to be a one hit wonder coz that game ain't no joke. You can't rest on your laurels.

That's why I massively respect those who have had longevity and maintained relevance.

I dont dance now.. I make money moves!!
BTW!! the joint is lit..

she dating offset..

i think i like her juicy lips more than her raps....i can see her doing better in the near future
she is in love with red!!!!

Nyie majamaa hili jukwaa huwa hatufichani fichani maswala ya ubuyu kwa kuandika hayo malugha ya yo yo Mara cjui tripini cjui mala nigaa.....aaarrrggggghhhh....hebu tafsiri mada watu tuchangie bhanaaaaa

Nampenda sana huyu Mdada.ni muwazi mno na kaongelea maisha aliyoyapitia.na yupo funny asipotoboa kwenye muziki maybe anaweza akawa comedian

Back
Top Bottom