Can you trust someone who cheated?

NG'ADA

Sep 2, 2011
Can you trust someone who cheated?...katika mahusiano ya kimapenzi hii imekaaje?

mmmh ts very difficult to trust such a person though some people tend to trust them but with suspicion! coz always Trust is the hard thing to win back

Once Bitten, Twice Shy.......

Therefore its very hard you need to build trust alll over again to convince someone that you have changed.., sometimes you need even to change your habits, example if you were always coming home late start coming early, if you were going out alone start going out with your partner...

There is one guy I know, after being caught with neighbor's daughter by his parents, they stopped believing in him, saying that he was good for nothing..., and it was very hard for him, eventualy the chap became a born again christian and started preaching the word of God...!!, it worked and he gained his parents and neighbors trust..., although I met him again after few years and asked him if he still preached the word of God he just told me that was a coy..

Therefore to make a long a story short trust must be earned.., and when you break it you need to go an extra mile to earn it again.., you need to make someone believe you have really changed..., and the more you break it the harder it is to return it. Just imagine if the chap could have been caught again with neighbor's wife..., I dont know what he could have done to gain his parents trust again....!!

I don't trust anyone in this world!....watu wamekuwa hawaelewi siku hizi, sitaki stress!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu
you really doing justice to your profile name...thanQ so much..we need people of this nature..u went far and describe it the way i wanted...imenisaidia!!
Once Bitten, Twice Shy.......

Therefore its very hard you need to build trust alll over again to convince someone that you have changed.., sometimes you need even to change your habits, example if you were always coming home late start coming early, if you were going out alone start going out with your partner...

There is one guy I know, after being caught with neighbor's daughter by his parents, they stopped believing in him, saying that he was good for nothing..., and it was very hard for him, eventualy the chap became a born again christian and started preaching the word of God...!!, it worked and he gained his parents and neighbors trust..., although I met him again after few years and asked him if he still preached the word of God he just told me that was a coy..

Therefore to make a long a story short trust must be earned.., and when you break it you need to go an extra mile to earn it again.., you need to make someone believe you have really changed..., and the more you break it the harder it is to return it. Just imagine if the chap could have been caught again with neighbor's wife..., I dont know what he could have done to gain his parents trust again....!!