Camille Cosby Responds to Husband's Sexual assault Allegations

kui

JF-Expert Member
Mar 2, 2009
141215174723-bill-camille-cosby-620xa.jpg
Camille Cosby released a statement to the media Monday in defense of her husband comedian Bill Cosby."I met my husband, Bill Cosby, in 1963, and we were marred in 1964. The man I met, and fell in love with, and whom I continue to love, is the man you all knew through his work," she said. "He is a kind man, a generous man, a funny man, and a wonderful husband, father and friend. He is the man you thought you knew."

Camille Cosby continued that she would like to see her husband's accusers be fully vetted prior to publication of their allegations.
"There appears to be no vetting of my husband's accusers before stories are published or aired," she wrote.

"We all followed the story of the article in the 'Rolling Stone' concerning allegations of rape at the University of Virginia," Camille Cosby continued. "The story was heart-breaking, but ultimately appears to be proven untrue. Many in the media were quick to link that to stories about my husband -- until that story unwound."

The 77-year-old comedian had stayed silent in light of the more than two dozen women who have come forward to accuse him of having drugged and raped them until an interview with the New York Post Sunday.

In the interview, Cosby also addressed how his wife, Camille Cosby, has weathered the allegations and ongoing public scrutiny.
"Love and the strength of womanhood," he said. "Let me say it again, love and the strength of womanhood. And, you could reverse it, the strength of womanhood and love."

Cosby declined to address the rape and sexual assault allegations, though. According to the report, he's been advised not to discuss the ongoing cases with the media.

Source:
Fox News

Attachments

• BBgQjqR.jpg
    BBgQjqR.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 476
Cammilla Cosby ,you are kind of a little late now,where are African American politicians now? and how come they are all quiety regarding these allegations against William Cosby?this makes me believe that there is conspirancy to destroy Cosb and make him pay for this character assasination the planned against him and his family,where is Reverend Jesse Jacson or Al Shapton to talk about this allegations?,from my opinion ,i think this could be the conspirancy by the Jews as a pay back for David Sterling saga.The fact is ,one time Mr William Cosby wanted to buy the NBC Cable network for the amount of some billion American Dollar and it is the Jews who protest against that move,i have nothing against Jews but i believe that David Sterling saga has something to do with Cosby as a payback.M/Mpamba.Peace!

• Thanks
Reactions: kui
Jamaa lazima alikua anawala kisanii, sasa dunia imebadilika, akina mama wana rights zao na wanazijua

Hii tabia yetu ya kulalia disadvantaged girls in the name of supporting them si nzuri, wanaume wengi tunatake advantage over desperate women

It is such a sad situation

Jamaa lazima alikua anawala kisanii, sasa dunia imebadilika, akina mama wana rights zao na wanazijua

Hii tabia yetu ya kulalia disadvantaged girls in the name of supporting them si nzuri, wanaume wengi tunatake advantage over desperate women

It is such a sad situation

Mia mkuu!, kungekuwa na wanaume wa kutosha with this kind of thinking, the World would've been a way better place to live!

Cammilla Cosby ,you are kind of a little late now,where are African American politicians now? and how come they are all quiety regarding these allegations against William Cosby?this makes me believe that there is conspirancy to destroy Cosb and make him pay for this character assasination the planned against him and his family,where is Reverend Jesse Jacson or Al Shapton to talk about this allegations?,from my opinion ,i think this could be the conspirancy by the Jews as a pay back for David Sterling saga.The fact is ,one time Mr William Cosby wanted to buy the NBC Cable network for the amount of some billion American Dollar and it is the Jews who protest against that move,i have nothing against Jews but i believe that David Sterling saga has something to do with Cosby as a payback.M/Mpamba.Peace!

"African Americans Politicians"........how do you even through a race card on the table, as a shield to defend him against all those allegations?!, I guess for right now truth lies in the hands of Cosby + 20+ women!

Kwanini hawaku report walivyobakwa. ..
Yaani wanawake wote Hawa hakuna hata mmoja
Alie mriport Cosby? Sasa hivi ndio wote wana jitokeza.

Kwa watu wengine tuta dhani wanataka fedha tu ..

Labda kweli aliwabaka au hakuwa Baka
Hilo sasa hivi litakuwa ngumu ku prove .

"African Americans Politicians"........how do you even through a race card on the table, as a shield to defend him against all those allegations?!, I guess for right now truth lies in the hands of Cosby + 20+ women!
Well race card can be thrown if you can get the right people to do that,therefore,the burden of proof will be in the hands of juries,think about that man.M/Mpamba.

Well race card can be thrown if you can get the right people to do that,therefore,the burden of proof will be in the hands of juries,think about that man.M/Mpamba.

Men defending Men...and if he comes out clean, what about the 'allegedly victims'?!

Ulibakwa mwaka 1963 unakuja kulalamika 2014 Only in America:boxing:

Camille is a down ass bit*h.

Stickin' up for her man....

Halafu, you can tell it's not only for cameras and then when she goes back in it's hell for him, Her is Real and she's down on it! , for mzee to confess, Love and Strength of Womanhood.......

I guess she has too much invested!

Camille is a down ass bit*h.

Stickin' up for her man....

Pesa pesa pesa .kavumilia wewe 50 years asuburi afe apate Mali .Wanawake sisi bwana unafikiri hajui ukweli .Anaujua ukweli ,mwanaume hafichi tabia kwa muda mrefu na yeye ukute anakunywa grey goose and cranberry plus morphine na saa nyingine propofol .Inaelekea cosby anakuwa attracted na wanawake helpless .hujawahi sikia serial killer wanafanya Mapenzi na maiti .

Halafu, you can tell it's not only for cameras and then when she goes back in it's hell for him, Her is Real and she's down on it! , for mzee to confess, Love and Strength of Womanhood.......

I guess she has too much invested!

Exactly .ukiona mwanamke au mwanaume anavumilia namna hii .Uvumilivu ni investment

• Thanks
Reactions: kui
Kwanini hawaku report walivyobakwa. ..
Yaani wanawake wote Hawa hakuna hata mmoja
Alie mriport Cosby? Sasa hivi ndio wote wana jitokeza.

Kwa watu wengine tuta dhani wanataka fedha tu ..

Labda kweli aliwabaka au hakuwa Baka
Hilo sasa hivi litakuwa ngumu ku prove .

Hao wanawake wote wanapesa zao wewe

There is nothing here except that they all want to skim William Cosby wealth,the chap worth billions so at least they want a portion of his wealth,just simple like that,and on top of that Cosby has also race problem and so is some of the African Americans,they worship muzungu and love the white women like there is no black women around,just look or take a look at the NFL players you will find majority of them married to whites women personal i don't have trouble with that,it is their choice which kills them.M/Mpamba. Peace to y'all.