Cameron: Gay refugees from Africa should be given asylum in UK

Sonara

JF-Expert Member
Oct 2, 2008
Mugabe alimwambia Tony blair kuwa UK sasa inatengeneza Taifa la United Gay Kingdom ,ukinagalia maneno ya Mugabe ni ya kweli ukija viongozi wa nchi na viongozi wa makanisa Uk sasa wanakubali katika hilo.liwe sawa kama mapenzi ya mume na mke .

Cameron: Gay refugees from Africa should be given asylum in UK http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=y&authornamef=Daniel+Martin

Last updated at 12:33 AM on 05th February 2010

article-1248484-0823E0AB000005DC-946_235x355.jpg
Strong stance: David Cameron

Gay refugees from Africa should be granted asylum in the UK, David Cameron has said.
The Tory leader suggested that homosexuals should be allowed to stay in Britain if their lives would be put in danger were they sent home.
Under immigration rules, gay men are often sent back to countries with homophobic regimes - and advised to keep their sexuality a secret in case local police attack them.
But in an interview with gay magazine Attitude, Mr Cameron said the rules should be changed to protect homosexuals fleeing persecution.
He also promised to do more to stop rappers whose songs contain homophobic lyrics from performing in Britain, and said he would force faith schools to teach pupils there was nothing wrong with being gay.
However, he insisted there was no need for further legislation to protect homosexuals. It follows Harriet Harman's attempts to push through her Equality Bill, which would put a duty on companies to promote the employment of gays.
Mr Cameron's comments are the latest example of his conversion over gay rights.

Once a supporter of Margaret Thatcher's Section 28 law, which banned the 'promotion' of homosexuality in schools, he changed his position after becoming Conservative leader in 2005.

He said in the interview: 'If you are fleeing persecution and that fear is well-founded, then you should be able to stay.
'As I understand it, the 1951 Convention [on the rights of refugees] doesn't mention sexuality, but because it mentions membership of a social group, that phrase is being used by the courts, rightly, to say that if someone has a realistic fear of persecution they should be allowed to stay.'
It was wrong that refugees were often told to hide their sexuality from police who would imprison, torture or kill them for it, he added. 'If you have a legitimate fear of persecution, then it seems to me that it is a perfectly legitimate reason to stay,' he said.
And he claimed that rappers who sang songs inciting violence against gays should be banned. 'I think we can stop some of these people coming into the country,' he said.
Mr Cameron also called for an end to the ban on gays giving blood, saying: 'Logic would dictate that it's time to change.'
He promised to put in place 'ground rules' to make sure religious schools 'teach equality'. But he came out against further equalities legislation, saying: 'I think it's much more about culture than about law now.'
Mr Cameron also called on Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury, to follow his party's lead and move the Church of England in the direction of gay rights. 'I don't want to get into a huge row with the Archbishop here, but the Church has to do some of the things that the Conservative Party has been through,' he said.
'Sorting this issue out and recognising that full equality is a bottom-line, full essential.'
Mr Cameron refused to condemn the Tories' anti-gay allies in Europe as 'homophobic' - even though they are led by Polish MEP Michal Kaminski who describes gays as 'faggots'.
But he did apologise for his previous support of Section 28. The 1988 law was repealed by Labour in 2003. At the time, Mr Cameron attacked Tony Blair for 'moving heaven and earth to allow the promotion of homosexuality in our schools'.
But he claimed he had never believed it was possible to ' promote homosexuality' or make children gay. 'I think, now, looking back, you can see the mistake of Section 28,' he said.
'I think we can look gay people in the eye and say: "You can now back us - because we now support gay equality"
500px-Gay_is_the_New_Black.jpg

Air port wewe ukisema ni GAY tu' utapata Stay, hakuna atakae kupekua na kukupitisha vidole kuthibitisha.

Hakuna haja sasa kudai eti baba, mama na familia yote wameuliwa na wanchama wa ccm! we sema tu mimi ni gay utapata greencard

Duh hii sasa ni kali. Watakuja wengi sana wale wa Mombasa haya wapi Kobaaaa!?

nasikia waganda wengi wanatumia loop hii.sijui kama ni gay kweli.wameanza tangu zamani,
hata kabla ya sakata ya sasa ya serikali ya museveni .

naamini kuna gene ya u gay uganda.maana lisemwalo lipo.

Back
Top Bottom