Cabby drives hours to return lost 10G.

Babylon

JF-Expert Member
Feb 5, 2009
Cabby drives hours to return lost 10G

He went the extra mile.A broke but honest cabby spent his Christmas Eve driving back and forth to Long Island to find the Italian grandma who had left $10,000 cash in his taxi outside Penn Station. Mukul Asaduzzaman, 28, nearly made two round trips between the city and Patchogue that night, and waited outside an empty house in between, before he finally found his forgetful passenger, Felicia Lettieri, who was visiting relatives in New York."It was so beautiful, so kind," said a grateful Lettieri, 72, when she finally got back her lost loot.Asaduzzaman, a Bangladesh native and pre-med student from Queens, said that he didn't mind spending three hours searching for her. "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me, 'Be honest, work hard and you will raise your station,' " said the cabby, who refused to accept any reward money. He went the extra mile.
A broke but honest cabby spent his Christmas Eve driving back and forth to Long Island to find the Italian grandma who had left $10,000 cash in his taxi outside Penn Station.
Mukul Asaduzzaman, 28, nearly made two round trips between the city and Patchogue that night, and waited outside an empty house in between, before he finally found his forgetful passenger, Felicia Lettieri, who was visiting relatives in New York.
"It was so beautiful, so kind," said a grateful Lettieri, 72, when she finally got back her lost loot.

Asaduzzaman, a Bangladesh native and pre-med student from Queens, said that he didn't mind spending three hours searching for her.
"When I was 5 years old, my mother told me, 'Be honest, work hard and you will raise your station,' " said the cabby, who refused to accept any reward money.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom