Bruce Forsyth's kids 'didn't inherit anything from his £11.7m fortune in his will'

Sky Eclat

JF-Expert Member
Oct 17, 2012
Bruce Forsyth tragically died in 2017 - and it's reported none of his kids inherited anything from his will following his death

Sir Bruce Forsyth died in 2017 at the age of 89 - and today would have been the late star's 94th birthday.

The nation was left heartbroken when The Generation Game, Play Your Cards Right and Strictly Come Dancing host lost his battle with bronchial pneumonia on August 18, 2017, at his Wentworth Estate home in Virginia Water.

His glittering showbiz career span over seven decades and he became a household name.

1646161174042.png

In 2018, it was reported all of his fortune will go to his widow Lady Wilnelia Merced, according to Mail On Sunday.

Bruce previously said kids should inherit all their parents fortune, as he hit out at the use of inheritance tax.

He told Radio Times in 2015: "I think your inheritance should go to your children more than back to the country that you've lived in.
"I'm not saying you don't owe the country something, of course you owe your country a lot for living there all those years. But I think it can be a bit over the top."

Despite claims his kids Debbie, Julie, Laura, Charlotte, Louisa and son Jonathan Joseph were believed to be getting nothing, it was claimed he did make provisions for his nine grandchildren.

It was reported they would each inherit £100,000 which was left in a trust fund to be split nine ways after they turn 21.

A further two payments of £20,000 would go to two of his executors, it's claimed.

When Lady Wilnelia was handed his £11million will, it was reported she could then dish out up to £650,000 to Bruce's relatives without paying tax on it.

Bruce's estate was exempt from inheritance tax after he left it to former Miss World Wilnelia.

Wooww, didn't even know that Bruce was dead then. The guy waxs good. Sorry for the children but atleast the grandchildren will fetch somethin out of their late grandpa. Late Cilla Black was my second fav presenter from the mighty Blind date program though.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom