Britain's Got Talent Dancer's Secret Past Revealed

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007
Mon May 18 12:14PM by TV Editor

200,http%3A%2F%2Fa323.yahoofs.com%2Fymg%2Fukie_tv__2%2Fukie_tv-770147173-1242645032.jpg%3FymoYtRBDGw1MiqcD
A Britain's Got Talent contestant has been exposed as an ex-priest who has disrupted several major sporting events.

Neil Horan, whose Irish dancing was a hit with the show's judges and audience, was jailed after a dangerous stunt where he ran on to the track in front of cars to promote his religious beliefs during the British Grand Prix in 2003.

At the 2004 Olympics he pushed the runner leading the marathon off the road and the following year he was defrocked by his Archbishop.

After the dancer's performance on Saturday night's show, Piers Morgan said: "This guy represents every folk dancer in the country and I for one am going to say yes."

The show's producers have insisted they were not aware of his past and in a statment said: "Neil attended auditions to display his talent at Irish dancing and his past only came to light following his performance."

However, Horan has told the Daily Mirror that he believes they turned a blind eye in the hope he would pull a stunt which would generate extra publicity. He said: "I think they wanted me to jump into Amanda Holden's lap. I didn't do anything as I was proud to represent Ireland and show off my folk dancing.

"But if they invite me back I may have something up my sleeve."
Are you shocked by these revelations about Neil Horan? Do you think he should be allowed to stay in the show? Watch clips of him disrupting the sporting events below and let us know...