Blast in Kenyan capital !!!!!

mkuu not only kenya,this people are everywhere in the world,in europe now is a problem for real,they burn shops ,school,beat people,and threaten with knifes,make a hundred babbies no job,just sit and drink coffee social will care for them,one time they even forget that theyre in europe they try to pirate small ship here.

Sounds like those European fascists/neo nazi talking about "god-damn emigrants" = Africans

Or White supremists /wasps/ teapartiers in the US talking about "stupid negro"

Keep it up..ndio kutokudanganyika huko....

No sio kwamba serikali ni opportunistic. Kuna Wakenya toka north eastern wa asili ya Kisomali...the rest first entered Kenya as refugees then waka jinfanya kama raia wa kenya ...it was very hard to distinguish a kenyan somali from a Somalian somali...they used each others passports and id cards and Eastleigh is now habouring dissidents...and not to forget there are get rich quickly people in the kenyan society who will habour them.
Individual greed has helped Eastleigh thrive. Now, they have serious weapons over there...one cannot steal in that section...one will be gunned down...my friend visited that part of town and witnessed a random shooting, it went on for 5 mins then stopped and everything just went on as usual.

Nyaralego,

The blame lies squarely at Statehouse. Instead of the man upholding the constitution and protecting the citizenry, he has engaged in a reckless hands off approach to managing the country. The Somalis set up shop in Kenya from the Moi days and as you say some stupid Kenyans protected them for a quick buck. Such actions come with excess baggage if one is not careful it could turn around and bite. The somali pirates are known to bring their money into Kenya for laundering, an action that has the Americans fuming and calling for the closure of banks in Nairobi. The situation is just like a parasite feeding on it host till it kills it. Kenya be careful!

Now Al-Shabaab has set up shop in Kenya, guns and bombs are flourishing all over the place and the Kenya police have become pawns in this quagmire of things. There were days you couldnt find guns or bombs in the city lakini siku hizi imekua kama biashara ya mtumba ...bora hela yako tu. I was shocked to read somewhere that the police commish has asked the FBI to help uncover this mess!

That just goes to show you how incompetent this force has become. When was the last time the Kenya Police ever investigated something to completion? Hata during the referendum campaigns, what happened to the bombings at Uhuru Park? How many robberies and deaths are still unresolved in Kenya today...either for political reasons or sheer incompetence?

Kenya wamefuga nyoka na sasa ameanza kungata!

This is how easy it has become to kill Kenyans in their own country...utadhani kama movie vile!

Tension as Narok lands rights crusader is executed in cold blood

nhcap051210_02.jpg

Moses ole Mpoe, Maasai land rights activist,was executed in Nakuru town on Friday night.

By MARTIN MUTUA

Tension gripped the Mau Narok area in Molo after a Maasai land rights activist was executed in Nakuru town on Friday night.

Moses ole Mpoe was shot dead at point-blank range by a gunman riding on a motorcyle at a traffic jam at Soilo Junction on the Nakuru-Eldoret Road, just hours after other gangsters had killed three policemen in Nairobi in two separate incidents.

In what is turning out to be a Black Friday, the gunman also killed a wheat farmer who was in the same Ford Ranger double cabin vehicle and injured a third person in the 7pm incident. He is fighting for his life at a Nakuru hospital.

So vicious was the attack that when the thunder of the deadly assault gun went silent, the vehicle was bullet ridden and the police recovered seven spent cartridges and an AK-47.

"The gunman sprayed the vehicle with bullets and after making sure he was dead, jumped on to the motorbike and sped off towards Nakuru town," said an eyewitness.

Mobilised locals

The vehicle was later towed to Nakuru Central Police Station.

Mpoe was a vocal crusader for the return of land taken away from the Maasai community during the colonial period.

He was also working as a supervisor of the controversial Muthera Farm in Mau Narok, owned by the family of former Kenyatta Cabinet minister Mbiyu Koinange.

Yesterday, local leaders mobilised locals to protest at the execution, even as the Government deployed a heavy presence of the General Service Unit, regular and Administration Police to maintain peace at the Tipis area.

Area Police Commander Johnston Ipara said two suspects had recorded statements with the police. "We are yet to establish the motive behind the killings".

The officers patrolled the trading centre and surrounding villages, thwarting any attempt by Maasai leaders to convene a meeting.

Villagers who had gathered at Tipis Trading Centre to protest against the killing dispersed on realising the heavy presence of armed security personnel mobilised from Nakuru, Molo, Njoro, Mau Narok and Narok.

Yesterday, leaders called for the bringing to book of Mpoe's killers.

Heritage Minister William ole Ntimama condemned the killing and asked for speedy investigations.

"We don't want to believe that his killing had anything to do with his crusade to have all farms that were forcibly taken away from the community returned," said Ntimama.

Record statement

Adding his voice, too, was a Nairobi don, Mr Mpitanaei Ololdapashi. "Mpoe was one of our leaders and he was at the forefront in the fight against land injustices in Maasailand. We will not be cowed," he said over the pursuit of their land rights.

Yesterday, Ololdapashi and another leader recorded a statement with the police in Narok over Mpoe's killing.

Last month, Mpoe was among hundreds of Maasai men and women protesting at the proposed resettlement of internally displaced persons on a 2,400-acre land bought by the Government in Mau Narok.

The Standard | Online Edition :: Tension as Narok lands rights crusader is executed in cold blood

I once lived in a neighborhood with a lot of Somalis ( Pangani). I have to say I wasn't impressed by their way of life. But what amuses me is the fact that most assume they are "special" breed of Africans. They call other non-somali Africans "nywele ngumu", a pejorative reference to kinky hair which most bantu tribes have. In case you are not aware, the worst insult they can call a bantu person is "adoon" meaning a slave. Apparently this is a term they use to describe bantus who live in Somalia. It's a Somali equivalent to the racist term "nigger" though in their case it doesn't apply to them since they don't see themselves as Africans--or at least they regard themselves to be the best looking Africans. Most would rather marry an Ethiopian (despite the fact that Ethiopians are mostly christian) than any other non-somali muslim. Some say that they have a reputation for treachery, and a dispute with a Somali is more likely to be settled with fist fights rather than by dialogue. They are quick to take offense, but slow to forgive. They love eating pasta, pancakes and injera, and can live on that diet for a whole month. Most have little regard to formal education, they prefer madrassas. They would condemn you for doing things they themselves do in the dark. And boy, don't they love talking dirty?

Thats the general impression I have on them. It shouldn't be taken to apply to all. I have met many decent ones, and among my best friends in High school were two somali brothers. I wouldn't be surprised to hear they were involved in the blasts. Most Somalis there are bound to hate the police since they are subject to constant harassment. Police go to eastleigh, not with the aim of arresting illegal immigrants, but to extort money from those illegals. I sensed some injustice when I walked with them on a road, but they were stopped by police who asked for the identification but I wasn't subjected to the same treatment. I suppose even Kenyan Somalis have that sense of grievance towards the police--though I have to say they should have targeted Traffic Police not administration police. To them, it makes no difference.

mkuu not only kenya,this people are everywhere in the world,in europe now is a problem for real,they burn shops ,school,beat people,and threaten with knifes,make a hundred babbies no job,just sit and drink coffee do not forget miraa social will care for them,one time they even forget that theyre in europe they try to pirate small ship here.

I have always maintained that we have to fight the Somalian problem collectivley Mkuu...They are not a very nice people. They every clannish, then add religion to the mix...it is explosive. It is indeed true kule Minneaopolis wapo mpaka airport...ni wahudumu. Infact huko kuna another little Mogadishu. Their kids behave like the one in Oregon.

Back
Top Bottom