blackberry ID.tafadhali kwa anayefahamu!.

Mr.genius

JF-Expert Member
Feb 20, 2012
Habar za muda huu waungwana, jaman mm mwenzenu nina tatzo na cm yang hii ya blackberry nayotumia (aina ya curve 8520) nashndwa ku-dowload app nyng ikiwemo hata ya jamiiforum na fb sabab kla napotaka ku-download kutoka kwny blackberry word nashndwa sabab inanidai blackberry id password na username japo nliibadlisha baada ya kuinunua toka kwa mtu lakn kla nikiingiza username mpya na password iananiambia "enter user name associated with this smartphone" jaman nashndwa kuelewa nifanyeje, kwa anaye faham au mwny uzoef na hz blackberry msaada wenu ni wa muhimu natanguliza shukran zang za dhat!!

I will ask you some questions, for more clarification.

-You told us you bought it from someone then you changed the ID and password. My question is: after you have changed (at first), did it work?

-Have you ever tried to enter "your friend's user ID and password"?

I will ask you some questions, for more clarification.

-You told us you bought it from someone then you changed the ID and password. My question is: after you have changed (at first), did it work?

-Have you ever tried to enter "your friend's user ID and password"?

Than kyou for ur qns, since I'have change it did'nt work.
Also my friend doesn't know the password b'coz this device he was given by his brother inlaw but there is an emmail account that's always I see it when I want to enter my new id I think it is the one that was been used previous

Hapo lazima ujue hiyo password, au uwe na access ya hiyo email ili uweze ku reset password.

Back
Top Bottom