Binadamu wa kwanza ni yupi? Wa Olduvai au Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is no God, Kiranga is his prophet" Mkuu kama hakuna God then are the prophet for the non- existence? What is your prophecy for?

I see first reply and this as second your not touching the topic at all, simply to say your out of the topic. I prefer to stay put.

Biblia ni mythology ya Wayahudi w kale tu, haina authenticity.

I mean kweli unaweza kukiamini kitabu kinachosema jua linazunguka dunia?

Unaweza kuamini kitabu chenye inconsitencies kama za biblia?

I mean hata ukitoka kwenye old testament na kwenda kwenye new testament, Mark, Luke, John na Paul wanajicontradict each other. Hiki ndicho kitabu cha kukiamini kama "gospel truth" kweli?

And this is just from the New Testament, sijaingia kwenye old testament huko kuonyesha kwamba Jesus Christ si Masiha kwa sababu hajakamilisha nabii za masiha.Unafikiri kwa nini Wayahudi wenyewe ambao hivi vitabu ni vyao hawamkubali kama Masiha?

http://www.evilbible.com/contradictions.htm

From what you're telling, you make me also doubt your knowledge and credibility. How, for istance, are you going to convince me that what you're saying is true and what the Bible is saying isn't?

What's the basis of contradictions? It's certainly a matter of perspectives or incorrect perception about something. If the Bible is contradictory: 1) What's the criterion for determing those contradictions? 2) Is that, which is contradictory destroying the ultimate object of the Bible and in which way?

There's an example I always use. Imagine you've put a Serengeti bottle on a glass-table so that artists seated above, beaneath and from the sides see it from where they are. Ask each of them to draw what they see and draw a perfect drawing, according to what they have seen.

Then collect all the drawings and sort out which is a wrong one (which doesn't show the bottle from that perpespective). Now ask yourself the following questions: 1) Which drawing is incorrect among those collected? 2) Are all drawings similar to one another? 3) Why are they similar or dismilar? 4) Is their dismilarity having to do with what was not true about the bottle?

The Bible is God's word presented in human language and categories. Human language is limited as humans are and yet God uses human limitations to reveal his intentionality to humans. Take any person (a padre, pope, cardinal, mchungaji, sheikh, imam, mwalimu of madrassa etc)... who among these are not humans and cannot err or make mistakes?

If they make mistakes, do we have any reason to believe what they tell us about virtueous living and do we have any reason to follow what they teach us? Let's say we don't believe and follow what they preach to us because they too can make mistakes: who will we believe then? You, perhaps?

This is just to show you, that even if we think something is contradictory (and it's often according to our point of view), God is able to use that for his purpose and that's how the world we live in is... Sisi wote ni wakosefu yet tunaongozana kumtumikia Mungu! The Bible is like a mirror. In a mirror you see your own image + everything that surrounds you even what you don't want to see! The Bible is the word of God and it also shows how humans are limited in many ways. What God wants to communicate to humans is revealed + human limitations/errors... That's why, Christains don't read the Bible like a history book but meditate in order to get the meaning behind positive and negative narratives. You may also want to look at these sources:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#internal, http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#external, http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#bible

Hii ni hoja binafsi ambayo leo nataka kutafakari pamoja kati ya vitu hivi viwili vinavyochanganya. Napenda kuzungumzia kitu kinaitwa 'Binadamu wa kwanza'. Wakati vitabu vyetu vya dini vinatuambia kuwa binadamu wa ni Adam na akafatia Eve, lakini sayansi na hasa wale wana historia wanasema binadamu ni matokeo ya Evolution tukitokea kwa wanyama wenye asili ya sokwe na tena kwa kuongeza zaidi ni kuwa binadamu wa kwanza inaaminika kuwa alitokea Tanzania maeneo ya kule Olduvai.

Vitu hivi naamini vinakanganya na ni kila mmoja alishawahi kufikiria lakini hakuweza kuingia ndani zaidi na kujua lipi ni lipi. Tanzania waamini wa dini ni wengi kuliko wasioamini na zote zinaamini katika lile la kwanza lakini bado watu hao wanaitangaza Tanzania kuwa ni sehemu ya kutalii kwani moja ya vivutio vyake ni sehemu ile ambako binadamu wa kwanza anaaminika kuishi. Na sisi sote tumepitia katika masomo haya na tulikuwa tuaamini hivyo na kisha tukafaulu kweli na wewe muumini mzuri ulifurahia sana ulipofaulu somo hili tena ukapata vizuri sana lile swali lililouliza kuwa binadamu wa kwanza aliishi wapi? Je tulifanya makosa?

Naamini nitapata mawazo mbali mbali na changamoto nyingi katika hili pale tu mtakapotoa hofu ya kujiuliza tena hili swali

Jaribu kupitia hii nakala hapa chini

Kipi Sahihi Evolution Or Creation?!?!

"There is no God, Kiranga is his prophet" Mkuu kama hakuna God then are the prophet for the non- existence? What is your prophecy for?

I see first reply and this as second your not touching the topic at all, simply to say your out of the topic. I prefer to stay put.

There is no god, and Kiranga is his prophet

There is no god, and Kiranga is the prophet of no god.

Mi nadhani yule mtu tunaeambiwa wa kwanza aliyegunduliwa huko olduvai ni kwa ugunduzi ambao binadamu wa sasa ameweza kufikia na kwa sababu hakuna details zozote za mtu mwingine ambazo ni za kale kuzidi huyo ,basi ndio wakasema huyu ndio binadamu wa kwanza lakini kuna uwezekano huyo mtu asiwe Adam coz si lazima huyu Adam ktk maisha yake awe ameacha alama yoyote ili tuweze kugundua, inawezekana huyo wa olduvai ni mmoja kati ya uzao wake na kwa vile ndio binadamu pekee mpaka wakati huu ambaye ni wa kale kabisa, wanasayansi wanamini kuwa huyo ndio binadamu wa kwanza.

From what you're telling, you make me also doubt your knowledge and credibility. How, for istance, are you going to convince me that what you're saying is true and what the Bible is saying isn't?

I am using the bible to show you that, even if you do not believe what I am saying, and you believe every word of the bible, you are going to ed up with contradictions.Because the bible itself is self contradictory, forget about me.

What's the basis of contradictions? It's certainly a matter of perspectives or incorrect perception about something. If the Bible is contradictory: 1) What's the criterion for determing those contradictions? 2) Is that, which is contradictory destroying the ultimate object of the Bible and in which way?

The bible is self contradicting, and because it is self contradicting, it is not credible. If you adopt the position that the bible is credible, you will be faced with the dilemma of the said contradictions. As far as the bible is self contradictory it is not credible. Even in a court of law, a self contradicting witness is not credible.I would expect more consistency from a book that is supposed to be the word of god.

There's an example I always use. Imagine you've put a Serengeti bottle on a glass-table so that artists seated above, beaneath and from the sides see it from where they are. Ask each of them to draw what they see and draw a perfect drawing, according to what they have seen.

Then collect all the drawings and sort out which is a wrong one (which doesn't show the bottle from that perpespective). Now ask yourself the following questions: 1) Which drawing is incorrect among those collected? 2) Are all drawings similar to one another? 3) Why are they similar or dismilar? 4) Is their dismilarity having to do with what was not true about the bottle?

You are confusing apparent contradictions from real contradictions.This is a cardinal misconception. The contradiction I drew from the bible are not based on perspective, neither are they apparent.Do not insult my intelligence by bringing them on a par with some illusory apparent contradictions.

The Bible is God's word presented in human language and categories. Human language is limited as humans are and yet God uses human limitations to reveal his intentionality to humans. Take any person (a padre, pope, cardinal, mchungaji, sheikh, imam, mwalimu of madrassa etc)... who among these are not humans and cannot err or make mistakes?

The bible is mythology, particularly old Jewish mythology.If it was gods word it wouldn't get so many things wrong.

Niambie kwa nini Yesu aliwaambia watu wa enzi zile kwamba hawatakufa kabla ya yeye kurudi kwa mara ya pili, akawachuza watu wakaacha hata kulima wakiamini kwamba Yesu atarudi katika wakati wa maisha yao, na kwa hiyo haina maana kulima. Come to find out mpaka leo miaka elfu mbili baadaye watu wanasubiri kuja kwa pili kwa Yesu. Huu uongo kweli ungeweza kutoka kwa mwana wa mungu? Kweli biblia ni kitabu cha mungu ajuaye yote na mwenye uwezo wa yote?

If they make mistakes, do we have any reason to believe what they tell us about virtueous living and do we have any reason to follow what they teach us? Let's say we don't believe and follow what they preach to us because they too can make mistakes: who will we believe then? You, perhaps?

I see no reason not to follow the principles of virtuous living found in the bible. Most of the so called biblical principles predate Christianity and Judaism anyway, so do not try to make the bible the authority it is not. The Buddha, Socrates, Pythagoras, The Egyptians preached a lot of virtuous things before Christ. certainly Christ character can be found wanting in contrast with Lord Buddha, who did not claim divinity and laughed at his disciples when they thought him to be immortal at his deathbed, he was much more straightforward about his mortality and therefor more admirable on this subject than the controversial Christ.

So you admit that the bible has mistakes now? My point is, you cannot go and base everything on the bible, the bible says the earth is 6,000 years old, but we know the bible is wrong on so many other issues, the gospels cannot even get their stories consistently, how can we take it's word by fiat? We must verify, and when we do, when we check some of the oldest rocks we find they are 4.5 billion years.Clearly the magnitude of the difference is humongous. And between tried and tested, peer reviewed science and the mythology of the bible I will go with the science.

Do you really believe that the earth is 6,000 years old?

What is next, are you also going to say that the sun goes around the earth?

This is just to show you, that even if we think something is contradictory (and it's often according to our point of view), God is able to use that for his purpose and that's how the world we live in is... Sisi wote ni wakosefu yet tunaongozana kumtumikia Mungu! The Bible is like a mirror. In a mirror you see your own image + everything that surrounds you even what you don't want to see! The Bible is the word of God and it also shows how humans are limited in many ways. What God wants to communicate to humans is revealed + human limitations/errors... That's why, Christains don't read the Bible like a history book but meditate in order to get the meaning behind positive and negative narratives. You may also want to look at these sources:

This is basically saying "god works in mysterious ways" watu wanaoamini mungu ukiwashinda kwa hoja wakiwa hawaa cha kujibu kitu cha kwanza kukimbilia ni "god works in mysterious ways" which is basically saying "look, I don't know shyt about what I am talking about, I cannot even engage you in a toe by toe discussion of this whole god thing, but since I was a kid I have been taught that there is a god, and I would like to believe so even if the earthquakes of Haiti and other evil things in this world happenning to innocent people clearly show that there is no just and all powerful god, but I will stick to my blind faith no matter what"

How unfortunate

Mi nadhani yule mtu tunaeambiwa wa kwanza aliyegunduliwa huko olduvai ni kwa ugunduzi ambao binadamu wa sasa ameweza kufikia na kwa sababu hakuna details zozote za mtu mwingine ambazo ni za kale kuzidi huyo ,basi ndio wakasema huyu ndio binadamu wa kwanza lakini kuna uwezekano huyo mtu asiwe Adam coz si lazima huyu Adam ktk maisha yake awe ameacha alama yoyote ili tuweze kugundua, inawezekana huyo wa olduvai ni mmoja kati ya uzao wake na kwa vile ndio binadamu pekee mpaka wakati huu ambaye ni wa kale kabisa, wanasayansi wanamini kuwa huyo ndio binadamu wa kwanza.

Huyo wa Olduvai hawezi kuwa uzao wa Adam kwa sababu Adam inadaiwa aliumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita, na huyo wa Olduvai alikuwepo miaka mingi sana kabla ya Adam, mamilioni ya miaka.

Kwa hiyo hata mtoto mdogo anajua kwamba mtu aliyezaliwa/kuumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita hawezi kuwa mzazi wa mtu aliyekuwepo mamilioni ya miaka iliyopita.

Get it?

There is no god, and Kiranga is his prophet

There is no god, and Kiranga is the prophet of no god.

Those are 2 different sentences with different meaning but same words so I agree with the second one if you proof read it you will agree with me

Those are 2 different sentences with different meaning but same words so I agree with the second one if you proof read it you will agree with me

Logically the second sentence is just an expansion of the first one.

Let "no god" be "X"

There is "X", and Kiranga is "X"'s prophet.

I am using the bible to show you that, even if you do not believe what I am saying, and you believe every word of the bible, you are going to ed up with contradictions.Because the bible itself is self contradictory, forget about me.

The bible is self contradicting, and because it is self contradicting, it is not credible. If you adopt the position that the bible is credible, you will be faced with the dilemma of the said contradictions. As far as the bible is self contradictory it is not credible. Even in a court of law, a self contradicting witness is not credible.I would expect more consistency from a book that is supposed to be the word of god.

You are confusing apparent contradictions from real contradictions.This is a cardinal misconception. The contradiction I drew from the bible are not based on perspective, neither are they apparent.Do not insult my intelligence by bringing them on a par with some illusory apparent contradictions.

The bible is mythology, particularly old Jewish mythology.If it was gods word it wouldn't get so many things wrong.

Niambie kwa nini Yesu aliwaambia watu wa enzi zile kwamba hawatakufa kabla ya yeye kurudi kwa mara ya pili, akawachuza watu wakaacha hata kulima wakiamini kwamba Yesu atarudi katika wakati wa maisha yao, na kwa hiyo haina maana kulima. Come to find out mpaka leo miaka elfu mbili baadaye watu wanasubiri kuja kwa pili kwa Yesu. Huu uongo kweli ungeweza kutoka kwa mwana wa mungu? Kweli biblia ni kitabu cha mungu ajuaye yote na mwenye uwezo wa yote?

I see no reason not to follow the principles of virtuous living found in the bible. Most of the so called biblical principles predate Christianity and Judaism anyway, so do not try to make the bible the authority it is not. The Buddha, Socrates, Pythagoras, The Egyptians preached a lot of virtuous things before Christ. certainly Christ character can be found wanting in contrast with Lord Buddha, who did not claim divinity and laughed at his disciples when they thought him to be immortal at his deathbed, he was much more straightforward about his mortality and therefor more admirable on this subject than the controversial Christ.

So you admit that the bible has mistakes now? My point is, you cannot go and base everything on the bible, the bible says the earth is 6,000 years old, but we know the bible is wrong on so many other issues, the gospels cannot even get their stories consistently, how can we take it's word by fiat? We must verify, and when we do, when we check some of the oldest rocks we find they are 4.5 billion years.Clearly the magnitude of the difference is humongous. And between tried and tested, peer reviewed science and the mythology of the bible I will go with the science.

Do you really believe that the earth is 6,000 years old?

What is next, are you also going to say that the sun goes around the earth?

This is basically saying "god works in mysterious ways" watu wanaoamini mungu ukiwashinda kwa hoja wakiwa hawaa cha kujibu kitu cha kwanza kukimbilia ni "god works in mysterious ways" which is basically saying "look, I don't know shyt about what I am talking about, I cannot even engage you in a toe by toe discussion of this whole god thing, but since I was a kid I have been taught that there is a god, and I would like to believe so even if the earthquakes of Haiti and other evil things in this world happenning to innocent people clearly show that there is no just and all powerful god, but I will stick to my blind faith no matter what"

How unfortunate

You cannot discuss the Bible if you even don't know how it was composed and for what purpose, its language and object (subject matter). Just reading it by heart isn't a plausible basis that you know or understand it!

You say the Bible is full of contradictions and others believe it's the word of God. Who is right and who's wrong in this respect?

I would say, if for you the Bible is full of contradictions, for others it isn't. Then, let each person believe what makes sense to them. You cannot force faith, you can only expereince an event that touches you personally and changes your life. And we are not born believers but we only become believers at the time God reveals to us in a personal way.

I wasn't believing in God before and never did I take the Bible seriously as I do now. Yet, I'm a believer now and for me the Bible has a meaning and it has helped me grow (no matter what other people say it's).

Actually, if you don't believe the Bible is the word of God, you are not the only one. There are many people and even more intelligent and argumentative than yourself, although some of them have changed and become believers!

Huyo wa Olduvai hawezi kuwa uzao wa Adam kwa sababu Adam inadaiwa aliumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita, na huyo wa Olduvai alikuwepo miaka mingi sana kabla ya Adam, mamilioni ya miaka.

Kwa hiyo hata mtoto mdogo anajua kwamba mtu aliyezaliwa/kuumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita hawezi kuwa mzazi wa mtu aliyekuwepo mamilioni ya miaka iliyopita.

Get it?

Siyo kweli! Namba zilizotumika kwenye Biblia zina maana zaidi ya kusema hiyo 6,000. Unakumbuka watu walimwuliza Yesu ndugu yako akikusoea unatakiwa umsamehe mara ngapi, naye akajibu hata 7X70 (490) kwani alimaanisha ukishafikisha hiyo idadi 490 usimsamehe tena nduguyo au alimaanisha msamehe mara nyingi iwezekanavyo? Jaribu kujifunza siyo tu kusoma Biblia bali pia fasihi na maudhui yake (language yake, numerical patterns, imagery na maana).

Hapo utaweza kuona kuwa namba zilizotumika zina maana yake. Kama kweli dunia iliumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita, nani aliyekuwepo kurikodi na alitumia nini. Na je, Mungu alikaa muda gani kabla ya kuumba dunia? Na je, ni kweli Biblia iko interested kutwambia dunia ilumbwa lini na wapi? Kama dunia iliumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita, ilianza kuumbwa wapi (sehemu gani)/continenti gani?

1.POLARIANS. The first root race which lived in Polara, the Garden of Eden; Adom was the first man and Ede, the first woman; the beginning of the races of man upon earth. The Polarian or the Adamic race were of pale copper- skinned people.

2. HYPERBOREANS. The second root race of mankind; they lived in equatorial jungle over the might empire of Melnibora.

3.LEMURIANS. The third root race, highly civilized and spiritual who lived on the continent of MU in the lands of Lemulia, which were destroyed by earthquakes and now lie beneath the Pacific Ocean

4.ATLANTEANS. The fourth root race, the red race, an olive skinned people who lived upon the continent of Atlants in the great ocean between the eastern and western hemispheres.

5.ARYANS. Fifth root race (white race), the Aryans, developed the magnificent empire of Uighur in the central Asia in the Gobi Desert.

6. The sixth root race is the yellow race, coming on the heels of the gradually fading Aryan race. It is the Mongoloid race of the East, which has its life center in the world of the North, where many do not penetrate.

7.The seventh root race will be the golden race, and, they will be called the Zohar people. They will come from a far distance planet to colonize the world after its destruction by another great catastrophe in the twenty-first and twenty-second centuries.

May the Blessings be.

1.POLARIANS. The first root race which lived in Polara, the Garden of Eden; Adom was the first man and Ede, the first woman; the beginning of the races of man upon earth. The Polarian or the Adamic race were of pale copper- skinned people.

2. HYPERBOREANS. The second root race of mankind; they lived in equatorial jungle over the might empire of Melnibora( watu weusi wa Africa chimbuko lao latoka hapa)

3.LEMURIANS. The third root race, highly civilized and spiritual who lived on the continent of MU in the lands of Lemulia, which were destroyed by earthquakes and now lie beneath the Pacific Ocean

4.ATLANTEANS. The fourth root race, the red race, an olive skinned people who lived upon the continent of Atlants in the great ocean between the eastern and western hemispheres.

5.ARYANS. Fifth root race (white race), the Aryans, developed the magnificent empire of Uighur in the central Asia in the Gobi Desert.

6. The sixth root race is the yellow race, coming on the heels of the gradually fading Aryan race. It is the Mongoloid race of the East, which has its life center in the world of the North, where many do not penetrate.

7.The seventh root race will be the golden race, and, they will be called the Zohar people. They will come from a far distance planet to colonize the world after its destruction by another great catastrophe in the twenty-first and twenty-second centuries.
This is unpopular history of mankind.

May the Blessings be’

2. HYPERBOREANS. The second root race of mankind; they lived in equatorial jungle over the might empire of Melnibora.

May the Blessings be.

Inasikitisha kuona watu bado wanaamini sio tu Jewish mythology, bali hata Greek mthology.

Kwanza kabisa, hivi vitabu vya dini ni myths tu.Vinasema dunia imeumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita wakati tunajua kutoka historia kwamba Egyptians tayari walikuwa wakiishi kwenye bode la mto Nile kwa wingi hata kabla ya hapo. Na kuna miamba iliyopimwa na kuonekana ina miaka 4.5 billion. Kwa hiyo huwezi kumzungumzia Adam na biblia katika context ya kisayansi halafu watu wakakuchukulia seriously.

Pili archaeology inaweza kutuambia the oldest remains zimegunduliwa wapi, haiwezi kutuambia mtu wa kwanza alikuwa wapi.

Tatu, kama unaamini scientific theories inabidi ueleze vizuri unamaanisha nini unaposema "binadamu". Unamaanisha Homo sapiens sapiens au unaweza kuwaunganisha kina Zinjathropus, Homo Erectus na kina Neanderthal man?

Si kweli kuwa ni 6000. Is God controlled with our watch and timings kwamba kwake siku ni saa 24?
And creation is an ongoing processe ambayo for six days za kibinadamu yaani saa 24x6 haiwezekeni. I believe earth has been there for millions of years.

2. HYPERBOREANS. The second root race of mankind; they lived in equatorial jungle over the might empire of Melnibora( watu weusi wa Africa chimbuko lao latoka hapa)

This is unpopular history of mankind.

May the Blessings be’

Kitomai ungesema source ya hii kitu basi watu wengine na mimi tungefanya further reading seeking knowledge is a best part of life

Siyo kweli! Namba zilizotumika kwenye Biblia zina maana zaidi ya kusema hiyo 6,000. Unakumbuka watu walimwuliza Yesu ndugu yako akikusoea unatakiwa umsamehe mara ngapi, naye akajibu hata 7X70 (490) kwani alimaanisha ukishafikisha hiyo idadi 490 usimsamehe tena nduguyo au alimaanisha msamehe mara nyingi iwezekanavyo? Jaribu kujifunza siyo tu kusoma Biblia bali pia fasihi na maudhui yake (language yake, numerical patterns, imagery na maana).

Hapo utaweza kuona kuwa namba zilizotumika zina maana yake. Kama kweli dunia iliumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita, nani aliyekuwepo kurikodi na alitumia nini. Na je, Mungu alikaa muda gani kabla ya kuumba dunia? Na je, ni kweli Biblia iko interested kutwambia dunia ilumbwa lini na wapi? Kama dunia iliumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita, ilianza kuumbwa wapi (sehemu gani)/continenti gani?

This is exactly why I am saying that the bible is not credible.

Wewe mtu kakwambia 7 x 70 halafu unataka kuleta usanii zaidi. Biblia ni kitabu cha ushairi, kwa sababu katika ushairi unapewa artistic license ya kusema 7 x 70 na kumaanisha vingine, lakini kama unataka preciseness, huwezi kuitafuta katika biblia.

Kwa mujibu wa vizazi vilivyo katika biblia, dunia iliumbwa 4004 BC, Kuna miaka 2,000 kati ya Adam na Musa, kuna miaka 2000 kati ya Musa na Yesu na kuna miaka 2,000 kati ya Yesu na sisi leo. Hivi mtu yeyote aliyesoma habari za miamba akajua Cambrian period ni nini, mtu aliyesoma settlement ya watu duniani, mtu aliyesoma kuhusu mabaki ya Dinosaurs waliokuwa extinct miaka milioni 65 iliyopita anaweza kuamini upuuzi huu wa kusema dunia imeumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita?

Halafu mnavyotaka ku spin mnaongelea poetic license mkifikiri mna spin, mkiongelea poetic license ndiyo kabisa mna prove kwamba biblia si kitabu serious kwenye kutafuta preciseness.

Ahsante kwa kunirahisishia kazi ya kulionyesha hili.

To quote St. Augustine, the books of Manacheans are ""are full of lengthy fables, of the heaven, and stars, sun, and moon," which do not agree with what has been discovered by astronomers" (St. Augustine, Confessions Bk. V, Ch. III.) (Russell, Bertrand The History of Western Civilization pp 349)

This is exactly why I am saying that the bible is not credible.

Wewe mtu kakwambia 7 x 70 halafu unataka kuleta usanii zaidi. Biblia ni kitabu cha ushairi, kwa sababu katika ushairi unapewa artistic license ya kusema 7 x 70 na kumaanisha vingine, lakini kama unataka preciseness, huwezi kuitafuta katika biblia.

Kwa mujibu wa vizazi vilivyo katika biblia, dunia iliumbwa 4004 BC, Kuna miaka 2,000 kati ya Adam na Musa, kuna miaka 2000 kati ya Musa na Yesu na kuna miaka 2,000 kati ya Yesu na sisi leo. Hivi mtu yeyote aliyesoma habari za miamba akajua Cambrian period ni nini, mtu aliyesoma settlement ya watu duniani, mtu aliyesoma kuhusu mabaki ya Dinosaurs waliokuwa extinct miaka milioni 65 iliyopita anaweza kuamini upuuzi huu wa kusema dunia imeumbwa miaka 6,000 iliyopita?

Halafu mnavyotaka ku spin mnaongelea poetic license mkifikiri mna spin, mkiongelea poetic license ndiyo kabisa mna prove kwamba biblia si kitabu serious kwenye kutafuta preciseness.

Ahsante kwa kunirahisishia kazi ya kulionyesha hili.

Hautaingia peponi kwa sababu unajua dunia imeumbwa lini na ina umri gani

Hautaingia peponi kwa sababu unajua dunia imeumbwa lini na ina umri gani

Pepo imetungwa na mafisadi ili wakati wao wanafaidi pepo hapahapa duniani wewe uwe unasubiri pepo baada ya kifo.

You only live once, ukifa ndiyo mwisho wa mchezo, hamna pepo wala moto baada ya kifo. Pepo na moto tunaona hapahapa duniani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom