Billionaires

Freetown

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2008
Believe or not Zimbabwe is the only country in the world with the most billionaires

Mwaga data hapa tu-prove hatutaki mambo ya kusadikika...Hao mabilionea wanatoka wapi? au kwa sababu ukitaka kununua mkate lazima ukodi pick-up kubeba pesa?? Duh!!

Mwaga data hapa tu-prove hatutaki mambo ya kusadikika...Hao mabilionea wanatoka wapi? au kwa sababu ukitaka kununua mkate lazima ukodi pick-up kubeba pesa?? Duh!!

Unauliza majibu????? kaka??

The pun is that the Zimbabwean dollar is so worthless you have to be a billionaire to support your mid sized family for a month, so most workers are billionaires -in Zimbabwe Dollars-

However, my definition of "billionaire" is tagged to a currency, so if I am speaking about a billionaire I am mostly referring to somebody who has disposable assets worth a billion US dollars or more.

In this sense, you truly cannot say Zimbabweans are billionaires.The US has the most billionaires.

Kwa mujibu wa Wikipedia Afrika kuna mabilionea 7 tu, 3 South Africa, 2 Kenya na Egypt each, na 1 Ethiopia.

But this BBC article of Thursday, 6 March 2008 listed Aliko Dangote a Nigerian industrialist as another African billionaire.

See

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_the_number_of_billionaires