Bilionea wa China Jack Ma kupambana kimasumbwi na bondia Floyd Mayweather Jr

IamJackReacher

JF-Expert Member
Apr 1, 2018
Naona mzee Jack Ma, baada ya kustaafu na kuachia ngazi kwenye kampuni yake ya Alibaba, na kupewa masomo ya "boxing" na Bw. Manny Pacquiao yupo tayari kuingia kwenye ringi na "legend" Floyd Mayweather Jr.!

Naombea hii "bout" iwe ya ukweli na vile vile pesa zitakazo patikana ziende kwenye mashirika ya misaada maana naona watu sasa wanataka kuchezea pesa! Ni kwa matumaini itakua kwa ajili ya "charity" na sio "title".

=================

Topline: China’s richest man is barely a month into retirement, but Alibaba founder Jack Ma has already found new hobbies to fill up his time— like challenging boxing legend Floyd Mayweather to a match, flanked by new friend Manny Pacquiao.

In a video posted on Pacquiao’s Twitter and Instagram pages, Ma is seen sparring with Pacquiao as the pair challenge Mayweather to box them.

• "Floyd Mayweather, if you want a real fight, fight me. If you want an exhibition, my guy, my friend, Jack Ma will take care of you," Pacquiao said.
  • "I am ready. Any time, any place, Manny's team is ready," Ma said, using a play on words of Mayweather’s lifestyle brand, The Money Team.
  • Pacquiao and Ma met in Hangzhou, China over the weekend at Ma’s home. It is the second time this year the men have been seen together. In January, the two shared a glass of wine in Hong Kong.

Key background: In September, Ma retired from Alibaba, the $460 billion e-commerce group he founded with friends out of his Hangzhou apartment in 1999. In 20 years, he grew it to rival Amazon as one of the largest e-businesses in the world while building a reputation as something of a showman at company events. Alibaba staff were treated to a rockstar-style performance at his retirement, and the group’s 20th birthday, celebrations last month.

Pacquiao is currently serving as a senator of the Philippines since being elected in 2016, but that hasn’t kept him away from the ring; has been aiming for a rematch since he was bested by Mayweather in 2015. Mayweather technically retired in 2017 with a perfect 50-0 record, but sometimes still participates in exhibition matches. He earned $9 million for a January match in Japan that he won in two minutes.

Source: Forbes

Huyu angetumalizia kwanza ile movie ya GSD yenye dakika 20 iwe full movie walau hata lisaa, asije akapigwa KO akashindwa kuimalizia