Big Up to ALL Women...May Jah Bless you abundantly!

Ras

Mar 16, 2007
Baada ya kutafakari sana na kwa muda mrefu kuhusu mahusiano yangu na Wife na jinsi ninavyoshuhudia toka kwa wanandoa wengine au familia...I came to a conclusion that.."WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT" . My dedication to all Women out there is "God bless the Women" :pray::pray2: by Lucky Dube (YouTube - Lucky Dube - God Bless The Women). I feel and Respect you our Heros, Please Men show love to our Heros.

Mkuu nakupa SENKS. Nimekosa button ya senks maana natumia mobile. Nakuunga mkono. Nami huwa natafakari sana namna ambavyo wanawake wanavyokuwa committed kwa familia. Angalia katika familia duni, ambazo ndo nyingi. Tuwape heshima! God bless the women.

Mkuu nakupa SENKS. Nimekosa button ya senks maana natumia mobile. Nakuunga mkono. Nami huwa natafakari sana namna ambavyo wanawake wanavyokuwa committed kwa familia. Angalia katika familia duni, ambazo ndo nyingi. Tuwape heshima! God bless the women.
Pamoja Man!.. unajua hawa wenzetu huwa wanatumia Maarifa zaidi thats Y mara karibu zote huwa right. Whenever I feel them I wonder how this World would have been without them?!! I salute U:yo:........."STRENGHT OF THE WOMAN" by Shagy YouTube - Shaggy - Strength Of A Woman

Baada ya kutafakari sana na kwa muda mrefu kuhusu mahusiano yangu na Wife na jinsi ninavyoshuhudia toka kwa wanandoa wengine au familia...I came to a conclusion that.."WOMEN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT" . My dedication to all Women out there is "God bless the Women" :pray::pray2: by Lucky Dube (YouTube - Lucky Dube - God Bless The Women). I feel and Respect you our Heros, Please Men show love to our Heros.

"Women are always right" is fallacious. What about the women who abort the unborn for convenience? What about the women who give birth and then dump their new born babies? Are they right?

"Women are always right" is fallacious. What about the women who abort the unborn for convenience? What about the women who give birth and then dump their new born babies? Are they right?

Are they Women?? am talking about Women Man, not Girls!!.. I never heared about a married woman throwing her Kid or abort intationaly!. I think you are refering to Girls who are not married!. Am talking about a Mature Married woman. Guidance Man.

Are they Women?? am talking about Women Man, not Girls!!.. I never heared about a married woman throwing her Kid or abort intationaly!. I think you are refering to Girls who are not married!. Am talking about a Mature Married woman. Guidance Man.

You are splitting hairs.