Big up bwana mdogo Kanumba!

ngoshwe

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2009
Nakupongeza sana Bwana Mdogo Steve Kanumba kwa kuheshimu maoni ya wadau wako na sasa wasifu wako unaeleweka vyema kupitia tovuti yako: http://www.kanumba.com/Biography.html

Personal Information:
Steven Charles Kanumba: Actor
DoB: January 8th, 1984 in Shinyanga, Tanzania.
Nationality: Tanzanian
Language: Sukuma, Swahili and English.
Marital status: Single.

Education Background:
Special Training from University of Dare s salaam by Dr. Nyoni.
Advanced Level: Jitegemee Secondary School in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Ordinary Level: Dar-es-salaam Christian Seminary Secondary School in Tanzania.
Primary Level: Bugoyi Primary School in Shinyanga, Tanzania.

Professional Experience:
Acted with Kaole Sanaa Group, Tanzania
Special Training from University of Dar es salaam

History:
I come from a Christian family of 3 children; 2 girls and I the only boy to Mr. & Mrs. Charles Meshark Kanumba.
My ambition to become an actor started since I was in schools. I admired other actors from different groups inside and outside the country. I started acting in church, people appreciated with my performance that motivated me to work hard. After completion of my secondary education I joined Kaole Sanaa Group where I met professional actors and teachers from College of Art in Bagamoyo. The group helped me to build up my career of Acting for a period of 1 year. I also got a special training from University of Dar es salaam supervised by Dr. Nyoni (PhD) for about 3 months. The training enlightens me further to work in Soap Operas/Series. The achievements I got made me to excel in the career. The audience attracted with my performance that made me work even harder and become successful.
I have acted numerous movies and associate myself in film industry. Many movies have been sold out and more are on sale and others still on pipeline (new movies). I have received number of Awards as achievement in acting like “Best Actor Tanzania”. I have been travelling outside the country and meet actors and actress that inspire me to learn new things and experiencing different life in the career.

I worked with Nollywood from Nigeria, where we made about five movies with famous actors from Nolllywood. It was my first experience working with actors from outside Tanzania. I visited famous areas in United States of America such as Hollywoond where many celebrities live and Warner Bros Pictures, Universal Studios and Disney Land where actors make their movies. The tour widened up my skill in the career, I met different actors and other people in movie industry in Orlando.
I would like to thank God, for having made everything possible in my work. I realized how true this gift of acting is for me. You given me the power to believe in my passion and pursue my dreams. I could never have done this without the faith I have in you, the Almighty.
To my beautiful loving mother (Flora) For the first time in this age, I am speechless! I can barely find the words to express all the wisdom, love and support you've given me; I am eternally grateful, I Love You Mommy.

My deepest gratitude to my executive Producer for his encouragement and guidance and patience demonstrated during my work,
Sincere thanks to my Adviser, Mr. Mtitu G. Game and His Wife for their entireness supervision. My sisters Sharifa Kalala (USA), Sanura Hussein (in Denmark), I want to thank them for all their help, support, interest and valuable hints on my work.
I am deeply indebted to Chrissant Mhengga, Dr. Nyoni, Directors, Producers, Artist and all friends whose advises makes my work possible, and all my Fans all over the world. I LOVE YOU all and may God bless you.

Hobbies:
Watch movies, photography, singing, travelling, associates with people and make friends, I love chil

Personal Information:

Education Background:

Professional Experience:

History:
I come from a Christian family of 3 children; 2 girls and I the only boy to Mr. & Mrs. Charles Meshark Kanumba.
My ambition to become an actor started since I was in schools. I admired other actors from different groups inside and outside the country. I started acting in church, people appreciated with my performance that motivated me to work hard. After completion of my secondary education I joined Kaole Sanaa Group where I met professional actors and teachers from College of Art in Bagamoyo. The group helped me to build up my career of Acting for a period of 1 year. I also got a special training from University of Dar es salaam supervised by Dr. Nyoni (PhD) for about 3 months. The training enlightens me further to work in Soap Operas/Series. The achievements I got made me to excel in the career. The audience attracted with my performance that made me work even harder and become successful.
I have acted numerous movies and associate myself in film industry. Many movies have been sold out and more are on sale and others still on pipeline (new movies). I have received number of Awards as achievement in acting like “Best Actor Tanzania”. I have been travelling outside the country and meet actors and actress that inspire me to learn new things and experiencing different life in the career.

I worked with Nollywood from Nigeria, where we made about five movies with famous actors from Nolllywood. It was my first experience working with actors from outside Tanzania. I visited famous areas in United States of America such as Hollywoond where many celebrities live and Warner Bros Pictures, Universal Studios and Disney Land where actors make their movies. The tour widened up my skill in the career, I met different actors and other people in movie industry in Orlando.
I would like to thank God, for having made everything possible in my work. I realized how true this gift of acting is for me. You given me the power to believe in my passion and pursue my dreams. I could never have done this without the faith I have in you, the Almighty.
To my beautiful loving mother (Flora) For the first time in this age, I am speechless! I can barely find the words to express all the wisdom, love and support you've given me; I am eternally grateful, I Love You Mommy.

My deepest gratitude to my executive Producer for his encouragement and guidance and patience demonstrated during my work,
Sincere thanks to my Adviser, Mr. Mtitu G. Game and His Wife for their entireness supervision. My sisters Sharifa Kalala (USA), Sanura Hussein (in Denmark), I want to thank them for all their help, support, interest and valuable hints on my work.
I am deeply indebted to Chrissant Mhengga, Dr. Nyoni, Directors, Producers, Artist and all friends whose advises makes my work possible, and all my Fans all over the world. I LOVE YOU all and may God bless you.

Hobbies:
Watch movies, photography, singing, travelling, associates with people and make friends, I love children.

Iweje ufundishwe tuition privately na mtu mmoja halafu uihusishe taasisi nzima? Inferiority

Mimi nafikiri ushauri mzuri wa kuwapa hawa wasanii na hasa huyu Kanumba ni kufanya English Courses za nguvu ili aweze kuandika na kuwasiliana kiingereza vizuri. Bado hiyo Profile yake ina mapungufu makubwa sana ya msingi katika kiingereza wala huitaji kuwa msomi kulijua hilo hata mtoto wa darasa la 5 atagundua makosa ya wazi katika lugha yake.

.....Mie naona bado tu ina matatizo wala hajarekebisha vizuri.Kama vp aandike tu kiswahili, kwani ni lazima kuandika english?

Iweje ufundishwe tuition privately na mtu mmoja halafu uihusishe taasisi nzima? Inferiority
...Nadhani hata huyo aliyemshauri kuandika hiyo CV hajatulia..Special training haiko specifia ndio nini? alijifunza nini ili kionekane kama kweli ni sifa kwake??!

Kwako Kanumba, mimi naomba ufafanuzi wa haya maneno au sentensi ambazo nimeziweka katika maandishi ya rangi nyekundu!

Personal Information:

Languages: Sukuma, Swahili and English.
Marital status: Single or Unmarried?

Educational Background:
Special Training from University of Dar e s salaam by Dr. Nyoni.
(which special training? when?)
Advanced Level (completed or attended? when?): Jitegemee Secondary School in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Ordinary Level
(completed or attended? when?): Dar-es-salaam Christian Seminary Secondary School in Tanzania.
Primary Level (when?): Bugoyi Primary School in Shinyanga, Tanzania.

Professional Experience:
Acted with Kaole Sanaa Group, Tanzania (when? tell us!)
Special Training from University of Dar es salaam (which training and when?)

History: or Personal Background?
My ambition to become an actor started since I was in schools (which school? and when?). I admired other actors from different groups inside and outside the country. I started acting in church, people appreciated with my performance that motivated me to work hard. After completion of my secondary education I joined Kaole Sanaa Group where I met professional actors and teachers from College of Art in Bagamoyo. The group helped me to build up my career of Acting for a period of 1 year. I also got a special training from University of Dar es salaam supervised by Dr. Nyoni (PhD) for about (you are NOT sure?) 3 months. The training enlightens me further to work in Soap Operas/Series. The achievements I got made me to excel in the career. The audience attracted with my performance that made me work even harder and become successful.
I have acted numerous movies and associate myself in film industry. Many movies have been sold out and more are on sale and others still on pipeline (new movies). I have received number of Awards as achievement in acting like "Best Actor Tanzania". I have been travelling outside the country and meet actors and actress that inspire me to learn new things and experiencing different life in the career.

Hobbies:
Watch movies, photography, singing, travelling, associates with people and make friends, I love chil

Personal Information:

Languages: Sukuma, Swahili and English.
Marital status: Single or not married

Educational Background:

Special Training from University of Dar e s salaam by Dr. Nyoni. (which special training? when?)
Advanced Level (completed or attended? when?): Jitegemee Secondary School in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.

Ordinary Level
(completed or attended? when?): Dar-es-salaam Christian Seminary Secondary School in Tanzania.

Primary Level (when?): Bugoyi Primary School in Shinyanga, Tanzania.

Professional Experience:
Acted with Kaole Sanaa Group, Tanzania (when? tell us!)
Special Training from University of Dar es salaam (which training and when?)

History: or Personal Background?
I come from a Christian family of 3 children; 2 girls and I am the only boy to Mr. & Mrs. Charles Meshark Kanumba.
My ambition to become an actor started when I was in school (which school? and when?). I admired other actors from different groups inside and outside the country. I started acting in church, people appreciated (with not needed) my performance that motivated me to work hard. After i completed my secondary education I joined Kaole Sanaa Group where I met professional actors and teachers from College of Art in Bagamoyo. The group helped me to build up my career of Acting for a period of 1 year. I also got a special training from University of Dar es salaam, supervised by Dr. Nyoni (PhD) for about (you are NOT sure?) 3 months. The training enlightened me further to work in Soap Operas/Series. The achievements I got made me to excel in the career. (The audience attracted with my performance that made me work even harder and become successful.) hapaeleweki
I have acted numerous movies and associate myself in film industry. Many movies have been sold out and more are on sale and others still on pipeline (new movies). I have received number of Awards as achievement in acting like "Best Actor Tanzania". I have been travelling outside the country and met actors and actress that inspire me to learn new things and experiencing different life in the career.

I worked with Nollywood from Nigeria, where we made about five movies with famous actors from Nolllywood. It was my first experience working with actors from outside Tanzania. I visited famous areas in United States of America such as Hollywoond where many celebrities live and Warner Bros Pictures, Universal Studios and Disney Land where actors make their movies. The tour widened up my skillsin the career, I met different actors and other people in movie industry in Orlando.
I would like to thank God, for having made everything possible in my work. I realized how true this gift of acting is for me. You have given me the power to believe in my passion and pursue my dreams. I could never have done this without the faith I have in you, the Almighty.

Hobbies:

kama ulimsahihisha na wewe tukusahihishe. pia sioni ubaya kusema kachukua kozi maalum UDSM. ajabu iko wapi?​

Kwako Kanumba:

Najua unasoma maoni haya. Maoni yanayotolewa hapa yasikukatishe tamaa; yachukulie kama challenges kwako, yafanyie kazi, watu hawaandiki kwa nia ya kukukomoa. Kosoa na weka sawa tusonge mbele!

Invisible

Kwako Kanumba:

Najua unasoma maoni haya. Maoni yanayotolewa hapa yasikukatishe tamaa; yachukulie kama challenges kwako, yafanyie kazi, watu hawaandiki kwa nia ya kukukomoa. Kosoa na weka sawa tusonge mbele!

Invisible
safi!

mimi si shabiki wako, ila nakupongeza kwa hatua yako yakukubali kukosolewa pale ulipoweka lugha yenye utata kwenye profile ya blog yako, safi sana, unaonyesha kukomaa, kwa mtindo huo utasonga mbele haraka, safi KANUMBA .

Kanumba, I would advise you to write in kiswahili the language you master! English to you is still a problem. Although in latin they say"fabricando fit faber" meaning one becomes a fabricator through fabricating! You still have a long way to go before doing good communication in english. Kiswahili is a graet language, use it

Mwana Mdogo, kijana wetu Kanumba, nikiwa bado naendelea kukupongeza kwa kukubali kukosolewa (kwa kujiweka tayari kupokea maoni ya wadau wako yenye nia ya kukuweka katika mstali mnyoofu, tafadhali amini kuwa kama ulivyoanza, yote yanawezekana kwa imani!..Vipo vitu vidogo tu kwenye hii "Biography" unaweza kuvirekebisha ikaka sawa kabisa. Kwa kuwa ni "Biography" ni zaidi ya "profile au "CV".....na ni maelezo ya uhalisia wako, iweke iwe inaishi na isomeka kwa sasa na mbwembwe za lugha hazina sababu.

Nyoosha tu lugha, Kingereza hatukuzaliwa nacho, na hata kiswahili pia ni Lugha ya Taifa lakini sio ya kule "Usukumani"....epuka kutambulisha watu kwa maeneo waliopo sasa kwenye wasifu wako, " kama hivi "My sisters Sharifa Kalala (USA), Sanura Hussein (in Denmark). Hawa wanaweza wakahama kesho hapo leo, hivyo ikakugharimu tena kubadilisha wasifu wako.

Na haina haja kutaja walipo labda kama kuna jambo la maana zaidi wataka watu wajue . Lakini nadhani wangekuwa kule "usukumani (shai bushi)" usingetaja hivi.

Vinginevyo, sio dhambi kuiga toka kwa wengine staili ya uandishi hata lugha nzuri na kuweka katika hitaji lako binafsi. Huu si mtihani uhofu kufeli, hasha, ila isiwe "copy, paste and save changes "YES" (bila kuweka manjonjo yako>

Personal Information:

Education Background:
Special Training from University of Dare s salaam by Dr. Nyoni (on what??).

Professional Experience:

History:
I come from a Christian family of 3 children; 2 girls and I the only boy to Mr. & Mrs. Charles Meshark Kanumba (mother??).
My ambition to become an actor started since I was in schools. I admired other actors from different groups inside and outside the country (which one??). I started acting in church, people appreciated with my performance that motivated me to work hard. After completion of my secondary education I joined Kaole Sanaa Group (where??) where I met professional actors and teachers from College of Art in Bagamoyo (just meeting, nothing else??). The group helped me to build up my career of Acting for a period of 1 year. I also got a special training from University of Dar es salaam supervised by Dr. Nyoni (PhD) for about 3 months(what so special??).

The training enlightens me further to work in Soap Operas/Series. The achievements I got made me to excel in the career. The audience attracted with my performance that made me work even harder and become successful.

I have acted numerous movies and associate myself in film industry. Many movies have been sold out (where??) and more are on sale and others still on pipeline (new movies) (till when??). I have received number of Awards as achievement in acting like"Best Actor Tanzania(is it not real best actor??)". I have been travelling outside the country (where??, is it continuing activity?)and meet actors and actress that inspire me to learn new things and experiencing different life in the career.

I worked with Nollywood from Nigeria, where we made about five movies with famous actors from Nolllywood. It was my first experience working with actors from outside Tanzania. I visited famous areas in United States of America such as Hollywoond where many celebrities live and Warner Bros Pictures, Universal Studios and Disney Land where actors make their movies (mmmmmhh). The tour widened up my skill in the career, I met different actors and other people in movie industry in Orlando (????).

To my beautiful loving mother (Flora) For the first time in this age, I am speechless! I can barely find the words to express all the wisdom, love and support you've given me; I am eternally grateful, I Love You Mommy (None to father??).

Sincere thanks to my Adviser, Mr. Mtitu G. Game and His Wife for their entireness supervision. My sisters Sharifa Kalala (USA), Sanura Hussein (in Denmark) (??), I want(???) to thank them for all their help, support, interest and valuable hints on my work.

Hobbies:
Watch movies, photography, singing, travelling, associates with people and make friends, I love children.

Mi nadhani yeye hapaswi kuhangaika kujifunza English ya kuandika. Maana kuandika ni kazi saana. Anachotakiwa kufanya issue yoyote ya kuandika kitu ambacho ni sensitive awape watu wafanye hivyo. Kuna watu hizo ndio kazi zao, yeye aangalie tasnia yake ya filamu

Kwako, Mr Charles Kanumba.
Wazo lako sio baya lakutaka kufuta makosa yako kwa watanzania na kosa lako unalijua kuwa watanzania wanakucheka kuwa wewe ni mcheza sinema mzuri wa Bongo na mtunzi mzuri wa filamu za kiswahili lakini tatizo lako hujaenda shule (hujaelimika kwa kiwango cha juu) kiasi kwamba ulipo pewa mwaliko wa kwenda South Africa katika ufunguzi wa BB Africa ulishindwa kuongea kingereza, kitu ambacho kilifanya watanzania wengi wakudharau.
Ushauri wangu kwako acha kuandika CV za uongo katika mtandao kwa nia ya kujikweza wakati sisi tunajua ni uongo mtupu.Kama Mungu kakujalia unapata vijisenti kutokana na hizo filamu zako tumia hivyo vijisenti kusoma kwa ukweli.Unaweza kusoma hata vyuo vikuu vya nje kwa kutumia njia ya distance course na huku unaendelea na fani yako, baada ya muda utajikuta unafanya mambo makubwa zaidi. Achana na hizo show off zako za kijinga za kutumia vijisenti vyako kwa kubadilisha wasichana haikusaidii kitu.
Huo ndio ushauri wangu kwako.
Mpenzi wa sanaa, NAMELESS
CANADA

Kaka kutokana na kugha ya humo ndani yaani inaogofya sana na woga wangu ni kuwa mtu anaweza kupata interpretation nyingine kabisa kwa wewe kukosea tungo za hiyo CV yako. Mi tofauti kidogo sikulaumu kwa kushindwa kuzungumza kiingeraza kwani hata mataifa mengine mengi tu yasiyozungumza lugha hiyo ya kigeni huwa ni ishu sana na pengine hata wale native speakers wnaboronga katika tenses(tumewaona sana huko mavyuoni tulikopita) pia naamini watu wengi sana kiingereza sio perfect sana ktk lugha hiyo ya kigeni eg hasa ukimchukua mtu amemaliza kidato cha sita au hata chuo tu halafu umwambie aandike essay ya maneno hata 1000, utaumia. Mimi ninachokulaumu ni kutotumia wanataaluma waliopo wangeweza kukunyooshea sana tu. Kama ulikuwa na nguvu ya kwenda UDSM kufanya kozi basi ungerudi tena kwa watu wa kugha wakakuwekea sawa. Kwanza unachotakiwa ni kufahamu weakness zako kisha kubali strengths za wengine na uwatumie utafika mbali sana