Beyonce is too famous to go to church

dj a.k.a

Mar 17, 2008
Beyonce has just about the best excuse not to show up to Church on Sundays. She's too famous! She says she always gets mobbed by fans when she attends religious services, so she's decided not to go anymore.

She said, "I can't really go to church anymore, which is a shame. People have come up to me in church during the sermon and, of course, people watch everything I do. They come up and take pictures on their mobile phones too. They are very nice, but I think God understands if I miss Sunday service!"

lol,i don't think God will understand that!!

Beyonce has just about the best excuse not to show up to Church on Sundays. She's too famous! She says she always gets mobbed by fans when she attends religious services, so she's decided not to go anymore.

She said, "I can't really go to church anymore, which is a shame. People have come up to me in church during the sermon and, of course, people watch everything I do. They come up and take pictures on their mobile phones too. They are very nice, but I think God understands if I miss Sunday service!"lol,i don't think God will understand that!!

aje msikitini na aachane na vibikini nobody will follow her around!! fame doesnt count and matter!

aje msikitini na aachane na vibikini nobody will follow her around!! fame doesnt count and matter!

LOL!...Shishi msikitini mnapiga mkeka tu hakuna mambo ya celebrity...:)

Kwenda au kutokwenda ni hiyari yake, kama kunambughudhi hana sababu ya kung'ang'ania kwenda...kwani huko nako si social gathering tu? Mijitu inamsonga songa ya nini aende.

I think Beyonce will as well understand when God shows him the clear road to hell.
She is real a piece of a shit.