Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z 'Oral' in His Office?

sirluta

JF-Expert Member
Nov 28, 2012
Beyonce_Drunk-High2.jpg
Staff of Jay Z's Roc Nation wrote in to MediaTakeOut, claiming that Beyonce came into their office to see Jay Z and may have given him oral sex in his office.

Below is what she said I work at roc nation ny. Funny thing is, I usually don't see Jay Z, but I saw him twice on Tuesday.

First when he walked in and said hello to everyone and second on his way out.

He came in at bout 12 pm.

Then beyonce came at 4pm to check on him.

She went into his office & then he called Sandra, his secretary to say he will be unavailable for a while.

On [Beyonce's] way out we saw her lipstick smudged. We were chatting among ourselves about it lol. But still unsure why until jay stepped out about 30 minutes later only for us to see his zipper down.

Sandra told him in a coded way and he was sooo embarrassed.

Was such a funny and cute moment.

Source:http://mediatakeout.com/261627/mto-...elations-inside-his-office-exclusive-tea.html

Tatizo nn hapo angekuwa michepukoni sawa ila my wife wake popote poa ili miradi kuna privacy

Tatizo nn hapo angekuwa michepukoni sawa ila my wife wake popote poa ili miradi kuna privacy

privacy hata ndani ya moyo wako haipo kwamaana kuna vitu huwezi kuvivumbia unakuta umeshasema sembuse privacy ya kwenye sayari hii watu wanatega hadi kamera

Ukiwategea camera ni kujisumbua màana basi hilo lijitu l inawezekana kutoka camera hata chumbani kwao.
Beyonce anajua nn mume wk anataka so haijalishi ni wapi yy amempa. Kuna tatizo kwa mtu na mkewe kufanya hivyo?

Mambo ya kufuatilia fuatilia watu sipendagi, kama kafanya ofisin na mke wake sio shida lakini je ni ofisi ya uma? kama sio ya uma ni yake tatizo liko wapi? sijui wenye kuhusika na haya lakini ukiongelea maadili hao maadili walishayafukia

Halafu office zao ni kama nyumba maana ina accessories zote kuanzia maanjumati mavibwagayose jiko choo bafu gym chumba cha kulala etc!

staff of Jay Z's Roc
Nation wrote in to
MediaTakeOut, claiming that
Beyonce came into their
office to see Jay Z andmay
have given him oral sex
in
his office. Below is what she
said
.....quiver of doubts...

Nini oral.... hata ile kitu inamesa yenzie ampe tu ni mumewe na ofisi ni yao....

Atayenuna aresign

We hujui raha ya kudo ofisini....
Umezoea kila sku kitandani
Hapa kwenyewe namaliza kupaki rost maini nimpelekee shem wako ofisini na hii thread yako kwanza atanianza mie kisha rost litafuatia...
View attachment 210518
Staff of Jay Z's Roc Nation wrote in to MediaTakeOut, claiming that Beyonce came into their office to see Jay Z and may have given him oral sex in his office.

Below is what she said I work at roc nation ny. Funny thing is, I usually don't see Jay Z, but I saw him twice on Tuesday.

First when he walked in and said hello to everyone and second on his way out.

He came in at bout 12 pm.

Then beyonce came at 4pm to check on him.

She went into his office & then he called Sandra, his secretary to say he will be unavailable for a while.

On [Beyonce's] way out we saw her lipstick smudged. We were chatting among ourselves about it lol. But still unsure why until jay stepped out about 30 minutes later only for us to see his zipper down.

Sandra told him in a coded way and he was sooo embarrassed.

Was such a funny and cute moment.

Source:MediaTakeOut.com™ 2014