Better to be born in Israel than France or England, study shows

October

JF-Expert Member
Oct 5, 2009
Despite the many problems and challenges Israelis face, it turns out that in 2013 it’s better to be born in Israel than in France, Italy or England — at least according to a new survey by the Economist.

The survey, whose results were published last week, examined “economic forecasts to 2030, which is roughly when children born in 2013 will reach adulthood,” and then ranked the countries where one should want to be born in the upcoming year.

A total of 11 criteria were measured and taken into consideration, with countries receiving a final “grade” between 0 and 10.

Switzerland topped the list with a grade of 8.22, followed by Australia and a succession of Scandinavian countries (Norway, Sweden and Denmark), Singapore, New Zealand and Holland — the only eurozone country in the top 10.

Israel placed 20th with a score of 7.23, immediately below South Korea and immediately above Italy. The Jewish state was also ranked ahead of such Western countries as Japan (25), France (26) and England (27).

The US and Germany tied for the 16th slot, Turkey was 51st, Iran 58th, and Russia far behind in 72nd, only one slot ahead of Syria. Nigeria was 80th and last on the list.

[h=3]Saudi Man Answers Questions on Why He Loves Israel[/h]

By Tamar Yonah

-Why do you like Israel, even though you were raised from childhood to hate Israel?
"I know I was raised to hate jews and isreal as been tought all my life that jews are not normal people they like to kill and these are supported by fake videos of arabic media. but I started to to talk to jews over the internet just to see, and guess what?! they are normal people and lovely people they listen to me they respected me more than anybody else..."

Arabs For Israel

Back
Top Bottom