BET's cypher: Eminem goes in on Trump

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
The BET Hip Hop Awards were taped in the 305 this past Saturday and aired tonight [Oct.10] on BET.

Per usual, one of the highlights was the cypher and Em came back from 'retirement' and dropped some major shade on Donald Trump.

Take a look...

What y'all think? Pass or fail?

Em's the Man, love it!

Should I drop on mjomba?!, probably not..
But we better give KJ props coz what we got in...now, is a kamikaze...Ahh!, Imma stop!

Trump, when it comes to giving a shit, you're stingy as I am
Except when it comes to having the balls to go against me, you hide 'em
'Cause you don't got the fucking nuts like an empty asylum

Halafu akaongeza hii
And keep that shit balled like Donald the bitch.

Bongo hakuna mtu/msanii anaeweza thubutu hii, wamejaribu wanasiasa wachache tena kwa maneno soft lkn kilichowapata mmmhhh. Wengi wetu waoga kama nini tunasemea nyuma ya keyboard na fake ID

Labda kesho Trump naye atajibu kupitia Twitter:D.

Manake naye huwa hapitwi yule.

Atajibu tuu maana hata video ya wimbo Lavender wa Snoop D. Trump alijibu kwa Tweeter “Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!”

Atajibu tuu maana hata video ya wimbo Lavender wa Snoop D. Trump alijibu kwa Tweeter “Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!”
We shall see!

Baada ya hilo jibu hiyo mitusi aliyoporomoshewa na T.I duh,ingekuwa Bongo T.I angejuta kuzaliwa.

Back
Top Bottom