Berlusconi in another sex scandal

Saint Ivuga

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2008
Teenage belly dancer claims Berlusconi has marble statue of him as Superman while call girl claims Italian PM held sex and drugs parties

By Nick Pisa
Last updated at 9:51 PM on 3rd November 2010

article-1326218-0BDFBF03000005DC-86_233x340.jpg

Denial: Silvio Berlusconi has dismissed the claims, saying his accusers should be 'locked up'

A teenage belly dancer given €7,000 and a diamond necklace by Silvio Berlusconi has revealed the Italian PM has a marble statue of himself as Superman.

Karima Keyek, 18, has denied having sex with the politician, 74, and insisted that he was ''more like a father' after he invited her to his house with several other women for a Valentine's Day party.

Berlusconi was also hit by a fresh claim from a high-class call girl who alleges he paid her €10,000 for sex.

Nadia Macri, 28, made the statement to prosecutors probing allegations that sex and drugs parties were held at the Italian leader’s holiday villa.
She said she slept with 74-year-old Mr Berlusconi twice and that he had sex in a Jacuzzi with several other women.
Her most damaging accusation was that marijuana was offered to the women at the parties and it had been flown to Sardinia on the prime minister’s official plane.

The latest allegations are certain to increase pressure on the gaffe-prone PM who was already fending off questions regarding his relationship with Keyek.

It emerged that in May that Berlusconi has asked Milanese police for Miss Keyek to be released after she was arrested for stealing €3,000 from a friend.

He wrongly told police that she was a relative of Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak and she was subsequently released from custody - prompting suggestions Berlusconi had abused his power of office.

More...

In an interview on Wednesday she said: 'Silvio's problem is that he invites people he doesn't know into his home. He should be aware of the consequences. He has had problems in the past. He can't be indiscreet with people he doesn't know.'
Moroccan born Miss Keyek, who ran away from her home in Catania near Sicily and is in Italy illegally, added: 'When I arrived at this huge villa I was dumbstruck - up until then I had been sleeping on benches.

article-1326218-0BD44C94000005DC-444_468x425.jpg
Claims: Karima Keyek said she was given 7,000 euros by the Italian PM but did not sleep with him

'That night there were ten girls, some famous, some not and everyone was very elegant. I was sat next to Silvio. We talked about everything except politics and he made fun of the opposition leader Pier Luigi Bersani.

'Then he showed us a marble statue of Superman that had his (Berlusconi) face.

'Then he sang me a song because it was a new one (he had co-written) called Se Tu Non Fossi Tu (If You Were Not You). I felt like Cinderella - with the prospect of waking up at midnight and being back to reality.'
article-1326218-04F999790000044D-354_468x286.jpg
Super: A teenage belly dancer alleges Berlusconi has a marble statue mocked up with his face as Superman

She added: 'At the end of the evening Silvio gave me a Damiani necklace with a little heart as it was Valentine's Day.

'Before I left he took me upstairs in his office - he knew about my problems (illegally in Italy) and he wanted to help me - and gave me €7,000 saying he wasn't a bad man.'

Opposition MPs have called on Berlusconi to resign because of the telephone call he made saying it was an abuse of power but he has insisted he did nothing wrong and was 'merely helping someone out.'

In her 300-page statement, which has been leaked to the Italian media, Miss Macri claims to have received jewels and 5,000 euros (£4,400) each time she slept with the prime minister.
Describing the Jacuzzi scene, she said: ‘The girls were lining up and Berlusconi was in there and said “next”.
‘Sometimes we would all be in there having sex.

article-1326218-0BE52206000005DC-626_224x400.jpg

article-1326218-0BE4805A000005DC-747_224x400.jpg

Payment: Nadia Macri claims she was paid £5,000 each time she had sex with Berlusconi, and that he had sex in a Jacuzzi with several other women

‘When we went to Sardinia there was about 25 of us girls and there was grass to smoke in the rooms.
‘It had been flown over on the prime minister’s official plane.
‘I saw people smoking but I never saw the prime minister smoking.’
Miss Macri, who is from Reggio Emilia, claims to have had sex with Mr Berlusconi at his Villa Certosa holiday home in April last year and again six months ago at his home in Arcore near Milan.
On her Facebook pages she describes men as her only interest and makes several comments about Mr Berlusconi – all negative.
Miss Macri says she met the prime minister through his friend Emilio Fede, a 79-year-old TV news presenter who is already under investigation for allegedly procuring prostitutes.
He also dismissed the claims, adding: ‘I’d like to suggest prosecutors lock these people up in jail – or better, an asylum.’
Niccolo Ghedini, who is Mr Berlusconi’s lawyer, said the claims were false, adding: ‘These declarations have already been dismissed by previous witnesses.’
The scandal is the latest in a series that began 18 months ago when it was revealed that Mr Berlusconi had a questionable relationship with 19-year-old underwear model Noemi Letizia.
Patrizia D’Addario then claimed she was among several call girls who had been invited to parties hosted by Mr Berlusconi and she had spent the night with him.
Earlier this week, Mr Berlusconi made the controversy worse by saying that it was ‘better to be passionate about beautiful girls than gay’.

Read more: Berlusconi has marble statue of him as Superman claims teenage belly dancer | Mail Online

Mh! Binafsi simlaumu huyu Bwana, tena namuunga mkono kabisa, hata akitaka niwe mpambe wake wa kuwahudumia hao mademu nipo tayari hata bila mshahara (Rejea picha za mademu wenyewe)..........

Wataliano kazi wanayo. Huyu jamaa is a powerful person na ni bingwa la ushawishi. Jana kwenye taarifa ya habari ya kiitaliano (RAI International), DSTv channel 430 jamaa amesema bora kuvigonga vitoto vidogo kuliko kula michicha miba. Nalo hilo limezusha tafrani kwani michicha miba nayo pressure imepanda kwa kuto kuheshimiwa. Kwa kweli huyu jamaa ni kila kitu mjinga na mjanja wakati huo huo.

Amesha kuwa na scandal kama hizi kibao na kila wakati anaishia kushinda. Jamaa pia ana kesi kibao mahakamani kama Mtikila kwa hapa bongo.

Jamaa pamoja na scandal zote lina ushawishi mkubwa kweli kwa waitaliano na huwa wanamkubali kinoma,sio uyu mkwere wetu hapa scandal kibao, IQ= negative 0!!

Wataliano kazi wanayo. Huyu jamaa is a powerful person na ni bingwa la ushawishi. Jana kwenye taarifa ya habari ya kiitaliano (RAI International), DSTv channel 430 jamaa amesema bora kuvigonga vitoto vidogo kuliko kula michicha miba. Nalo hilo limezusha tafrani kwani michicha miba nayo pressure imepanda kwa kuto kuheshimiwa. Kwa kweli huyu jamaa ni kila kitu mjinga na mjanja wakati huo huo.

Amesha kuwa na scandal kama hizi kibao na kila wakati anaishia kushinda. Jamaa pia ana kesi kibao mahakamani kama Mtikila kwa hapa bongo.

inasemekana jamaa ni mafia vilevile

Kama mtu ana deliver, acha aendelee, wananchi wanachotaka ni maendeleo na maisha bora zaidi. Huenda ndio maana kila uchaguzi wanamchagua pamoja na ma scandal yake yote! Angalia AC Milan, siku zote ipo juu, huu ni uthibitisho jamaa yuko vizuri.

ni kwani uongozi ni kuwa ng'ombe wa kukokota jembe (unahasiwa). mwacheni awatumikie na yeye atimize furaha ya nafsi yake, halalamiki mkewe mwenye kumtunza we kinakuwasha nini hata ana kwa ana hamuonani

Ha!Ha!Ha!Haaaa!Its better to be passionate about beautifull girls than a gay.This dude is kind of KREIZE!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom