Beregu v Kinana - Hivi kweli tunategemea kambi ya upinzani?

Tanzania hamna vyama vya siasa bado, kuna magenge ya unazi tu. Na kwa kulialia huku CHADEMA mnakamilisha maneno ya CCM kwamba hamko tayari kwa prime time, mnategemea kuwa treated with kid gloves. Ukubwa kazi. Ukitaka ukubwa lazima upitie jando, jando si lelemama.

Tanzania inaongozwa na genge la majambazi, wauaji, wafanyabiashara za utumwa, wachawi, na waporaji wa mali za watanzania - chama chako cha CCM

Hili ndilo inabidi libadilike kwanza. Hayo mengine ya vilio nadhani ungekuwa haujafunikwa na ufisadi wa ccm ungegundua kuwa bosi wako Kinana ndiye alikuwa analialia kaaa kitoto kisichana cha miaka mitano kilicholazimishwa tohara.

Wewe ushasoma manifesto ya CHADEMA ? Unaijua iko tofauti na ya CCM kivipi ?

Let's discss the issues hapa, ama sivyo utakuwa unaleta unazi katika siasa.

Wewe una standards zako za mijadala. Uko all over the map na ni kazi sana kufuatilia unachosema. Sina muda wa kupoteza kujadili unachoita issues (maana hazipo) hapa.

Ukiacha unazi wako wa kifisadi fisadi na utetezi wako wa majambazi wa ccm, labda tutakuwa na la kuongea.

Watu wako so biased kiasi kwamba usipokuwa 100% CHADEMA wanakuita fisadi wa CCM, hata kama unasema mazuri na mabaya ya wote CCM na CHADEMA.

What happened to equanimity and non-partisan objectivity ?

Kiranga, "you dare to talk openly" , something that blind party supporters' have lost. I find it very childish and pathetic when the only argunment they can come with is "ooh you are a CCM supporter (so what??), ooh Fisadi...". Unfortunately, that is as far as their wishful thinking can go, they are not ready now, though with time some of them will wakeup..

Kiranga, "you dare to talk openly" , something that blind party supporters' have lost. I find it very childish and pathetic when the only argunment they can come with is "ooh you are a CCM supporter (so what??), ooh Fisadi...". Unfortunately, that is as far as their wishful thinking can go, they are not ready now, though with time some of them will wakeup..

Ohh, Kiranga's brother to the rescue..... ha ha ha.
full of names - childish, pathetic etc

Tumetumiwa hii makala na mwana JF "Kiranga": Mdahalo: Baregu v. Kinana. Na tumeamua kuirudisha JF!

Tuweke ushabiki wa vyama pembeni; hivi kambi ya upinzani inatutendea haki Watanzania? Ukipata muda soma hii makala ya Kiranga, akinyambua yaliyopo kwenye mdahalo kati ya Beregu na Kinana.

The exchanges start on a civil enough tone, and goes on to even jovial at times. This is a relief in so far as we have witnessed some less than civil exchanges, especially at the grassroot level. I have always advocated a competitive democracy that remains civil. The Jamaicans are having a lot of problems with their politics, with the JLP and PNP constantly causing political eruptions on the streets of Kingston and elsewhere on that island. I would not want to see the Tanzanian scenario degenerating into that.

Prof. Baregu kicks off with the question of education. Sadly, for a person of the professor's caliber, I would expect some solid statistics. I did not hear any on this front. I know Mr. Kinana later produced an anecdote to demonstrate the Kikwete administration's commitment to education, raising the number of students in higher learning institutions from a paltry 38,000 to around 120,000.This is impressive, and while I do not wish to sound unappreciative on this commendable feat, my concerns remains with the quality of the education provided. Elsewhere I saw the First Lady giving a rather detailed, if not exactly spirited, speech centred on eductaion while campaigning for Shukuru Kawambwa in Bagamoyo, it was also impressive.I have to say if you go by the sheer numbers reported, it is hard to say Kikwete has done nothing on the education front (and I am not a Kikwete fan by any stretch, so this is not some lovefest). Maybe he could have done better and Prof. Baregu is attempting to show that CHADEMA can do better, but without specifics this comes off hardly convincing.

CHADEMA's policy of free education for all ( or at least non-need based full grants) is hardly practical, highly uneconomic and mostly an unfair attempt at statist largesse. Even a die hard advocate for free education like Mwl. Nyerere, a person whose gravita CHADEMA uses constantly to tout their legitimacy, denounced the cause as foolhardy. In his May Day 1995 speech in Mbeya Nyerere argued that Tanzania now has millionaires who can afford to pay for their children's education, so they should pay. I totally understand that there are some people who need help, and while I do not advocate governmental largesse and the welfare state, I do understand that we are not at a stage where the government can totally withdraw from some social services. I get that. But why do we need to have a non-need based grant system beats me. This means a millionaire's son has the same access to these grants as does a peasant's son from Malampaka ? Where is the fairness here? In Switzerland even the penalty of a traffic offence is determined by a person's wealth, because they figure if you have a flat fine, some people (especially millionaires) would view a $ 100 fine as pocket change and not worth worrying over. I am not saying we should adopt a proportionate payment system, but at least make everybody pay what they can afford, don't give out unmitigated stipends and full unequivocal grants. Especially if our resources are meagre and must be used very frugally in the first place.

I agree with Baregu's/ CHADEMA'S vision of introducing more elective offices and doing away with presidential appointees as DC's and RC's for example. This is in tune with my vision of changing the topography of our politics, changing the structure of power from a top down, appointment based system which is more accountable to the president and prone to political clientilism and temptations of presidential largesse, to a bottom up, people centred, merit based and more people accountable leadership.

On CCM's candidates passing unopposed, this clearly shows the opposition's weakness and validates CCM's claim that the opposition is made up mainly of "election parties". The rebuttal from Prof. Baregu is hardly fitting. The number of constituencies with no opposition candidates is so high and does not match the number of constituents with claimed irregularities. Claims of opposition candidates being bought off just goes to show Tanzanians that the opposition is not serious enough to nominate serious candidate. If a party can nominate someone who can easily be bought, I don't have confidence with that party's maturity and vetting process.

The truth remains many of the opposition candidates are very weak, unfamiliar with the issues, unexposed and even naïve. While I cannot say that CCM does not have the same problem for sure, I would expect the opposition to give Tanzanians a better choice, otherwise what is the point of replacing one mediocrity with another ? Especially if the present mediocrity is at least known (zimwi likujualo halikuli likakwisha). The CHADEMA Kilombero constituency candidate is on record saying one does not need anything special to be MP. CHADEMA readily takes CCM rejects, with ceremonious publicity, no vetting or indoctrination. This leaves people wondering, are the CCM rejects the best that CHADEMA can offer ? What if CCM is planting it's intelligence into CHADEMA? There is actually a case (I believe in one of the Tabora constituencies) where a CCM reject was given the CHADEMA nomination, only not to return the forms and cause the CCM candidate to go unopposed. What if this candidate had decided to contest, win under the CHADEMA banner, and sabotage the CHADEMA agenda within the parliament ?

The notion of MP's passing unopposed is actually unconstitutional. Clause 66 of the constitution clearly list the types of MPs and how they get to be MPs. Nothing is mentioned on unopposed MPs sailing to parliament without actually being elected by Tanzanians ( not only CCM members in CCM primaries). I am surprised the opposition doesn't mention this, maybe it is a shameful issue that they did not field a candidate in the first place and therefore mentioning that would be adding insult to injury. But I would like to see the people getting even a "YES/ NO" vote, if only to give the MP legitimacy as chances are it would be very hard to lose in an unopposed election. Overall, this is symptomatic of a weak opposition. There is a n article from "The Citizen" detailing the demise of competitive democracy and the opposition in Tanzania (click).

On voter registration card manipulation, CHADEMA should come with a more credible story, even set up a trap to build a concrete case.
radio.jpg

Then the spin and fluff kicks in full blown mode with Kinana asking Baregu to apologize for something he did not say. Kinana gives some sound, if general, unsolicited and self serving, advice on the need for CHADEMA to build it's clout. This is a genuine issue. And while CHADEMA claims that it is a young party, 18 years is not so young and if this was a person, CHADEMA would be of voting age now. Kinana also mentions the issue of CCM rejects being celebrated at CHADEMA. I pointed this out earlier elsewhere as an issue. And while I do not outright oppose party switching, I would want at least a vetting and indoctrination period.

Professor Baregu rightly rejects the categorization of his misconstrued comments as a snob to Tanzanians. He went on to invoke the Nyalali Commitee's findings and recommendation on building a more democratic environment -a tired, if valid- excuse. What the professor does not say is how has CHADEMA pressured the government and rallied it's base to have these recommendations actually instituted. Prof. Baregu talks about the quality of the opposition input in the parliament as endorsed by the speaker, and how this input is undermined by the sheer number of CCM MPs. Perhaps Prof. Baregu is milking the speaker's graceful and diplomatic coalition building comments a bit too far, perhaps not. But as he further points on, without a majority the opposition will remain ornamental.

On negative campaigning, Kinana accuses CHADEMA of being over litigious and serial complainers, hence undermining their own credibility. While CCM is good at politicking and framing the CHADEMA narrative to CCM's advantage, and regardless of the merit of CHADEMA's claims, there are already reports of certain sects of the workers movements announcing it's alienation from Slaa/ CHADEMA in what is perceived as Slaa's move to block their chances. This then becomes a question of principles over political expediency, and I am always for principles. CHADEMA should stand it's grounds where it thinks elections regulation are violated. CCM cannot be objective in judging CHADEMA as over litigious, that is what we expect to hear from them. While I would like to see a democracy that runs smoothly without the interference of the courts and NEC, when necessary, the appeal systems should be used with no fear of appearing ‘over litigious'. Let the people decide whether CHADEMA is over litigious, perhaps our opposition has been "under litigious" all along and it needs to step up it's game in that aspect.

On the question of a "level playing field" Prof. Baregu fails to make a coherent case. State media news outlet just started giving a fair share of airtime to opposition parties after some vehement protests, I expected Prof. Baregu to voice his chagrin on this, instead he downplayed the whole issue as of a minor importance and chose to dwell on the CCM stadiums -which rightly belong to all Tanzanians- being used as CCM's properties, a matter which shouldn't have to wait until election time to be adressed. This further validate Kinana's claims that the opposition parties are election parties, how has the opposition raised this as an issue before ? Was it ever brought up and pursued in parliament? If it was I did not hear it, and not from lack of following.

Prof. Baregu went on to talk about the sad cowardice acts of CCM censoring it's candidates. This is pure and simple censorship, however spinned. It looks like either CCM doesn't have much of a record to defend, or is not very confident of it's candidates ability to champion that record, possibly even both. A prominent up and coming CCM cadre was quoted as endorsing this move as " good politics" meaning politics in the negative sense of obfuscation and Machiavellian manipulations. According to him the country is poor, CCM does not have much to show for all it's years in power, a lot of the promises made in 2005 are still unrealized, so it makes sense to refrain from debates. And this guy is one of the rising stars.To him political expediency comes prior to accountability to the people and transparency. If this learned star has this mindset I shudder to think what the number of semi-literate candidates will think. They are probably breathing a sigh of relief and thanking the party bigwigs for not exposing their incompetency. This is not a good look for CCM at all. And all the obfuscation Kinana gave, about the president and CCM candidates needing to go to the people are so transparent, I can see clearly through them. Is CCM this much anti-press, anti-intellectuals and anti-transparency ? What does it fear? Kinana couldn't answer this on the issues and resorted to obfuscation and fluff.

Baregu claims the demographics of Tanzanian voters has changed so much, and the current body of voters is very youthful, and he expects his candidate to win confidently (no mention of possible results altering vote machinations was made). This remains to be seen.

Source: Vijana FM

This is a sheer nonsense. First of all do you know the meaning of "paltry"? Paltry is an adjective with two meanings: 1. (of a sum of money) very small and of little or no value 2. low in quality (Cambridge Advanced learner's dictionary).

I am sure you know English very well since you have put down your arguments in English. Your article with the pink up there you strongly support CHADEMA and degrade CCM. CHADEMA has never had a government thus it cannot produce statistics. Once CHADEMA has a government will produce statistics. CHADEMA's 'barometer' will be gauging achievements as follows: last year of CCM and year 1 will be a basis, year two and onwards goals will be set. What was the target for higher learning students admission and registration in state and non - state institutions for 5 years? Does quantity mean quality?

CCM government statistics do not imply or infer any achievement because the population and those data do not match. Even if there are no goals/ targets it is ridiculous for the party which has reigned for almost 50 years to come up with such statistics.

Please go back to school!!!!

KIRANGA
,The CHADEMA Kilombero constituency candidate is on record saying one does not need anything special to be MP

hii ni kweli na ndo maana SELUKAMBA wa CCM kigoma ni mbunge,we si unajua jamaa hamna kitu kichwani au hilo hulijiu???

Tumetumiwa hii makala na mwana JF "Kiranga": Mdahalo: Baregu v. Kinana. Na tumeamua kuirudisha JF!

Tuweke ushabiki wa vyama pembeni; hivi kambi ya upinzani inatutendea haki Watanzania? Ukipata muda soma hii makala ya Kiranga, akinyambua yaliyopo kwenye mdahalo kati ya Beregu na Kinana.

The exchanges start on a civil enough tone, and goes on to even jovial at times. This is a relief in so far as we have witnessed some less than civil exchanges, especially at the grassroot level. I have always advocated a competitive democracy that remains civil. The Jamaicans are having a lot of problems with their politics, with the JLP and PNP constantly causing political eruptions on the streets of Kingston and elsewhere on that island. I would not want to see the Tanzanian scenario degenerating into that.

Prof. Baregu kicks off with the question of education. Sadly, for a person of the professor’s caliber, I would expect some solid statistics. I did not hear any on this front. I know Mr. Kinana later produced an anecdote to demonstrate the Kikwete administration’s commitment to education, raising the number of students in higher learning institutions from a paltry 38,000 to around 120,000.This is impressive, and while I do not wish to sound unappreciative on this commendable feat, my concerns remains with the quality of the education provided. Elsewhere I saw the First Lady giving a rather detailed, if not exactly spirited, speech centred on eductaion while campaigning for Shukuru Kawambwa in Bagamoyo, it was also impressive.I have to say if you go by the sheer numbers reported, it is hard to say Kikwete has done nothing on the education front (and I am not a Kikwete fan by any stretch, so this is not some lovefest). Maybe he could have done better and Prof. Baregu is attempting to show that CHADEMA can do better, but without specifics this comes off hardly convincing.

CHADEMA’s policy of free education for all ( or at least non-need based full grants) is hardly practical, highly uneconomic and mostly an unfair attempt at statist largesse. Even a die hard advocate for free education like Mwl. Nyerere, a person whose gravita CHADEMA uses constantly to tout their legitimacy, denounced the cause as foolhardy. In his May Day 1995 speech in Mbeya Nyerere argued that Tanzania now has millionaires who can afford to pay for their children’s education, so they should pay. I totally understand that there are some people who need help, and while I do not advocate governmental largesse and the welfare state, I do understand that we are not at a stage where the government can totally withdraw from some social services. I get that. But why do we need to have a non-need based grant system beats me. This means a millionaire’s son has the same access to these grants as does a peasant’s son from Malampaka ? Where is the fairness here? In Switzerland even the penalty of a traffic offence is determined by a person’s wealth, because they figure if you have a flat fine, some people (especially millionaires) would view a $ 100 fine as pocket change and not worth worrying over. I am not saying we should adopt a proportionate payment system, but at least make everybody pay what they can afford, don’t give out unmitigated stipends and full unequivocal grants. Especially if our resources are meagre and must be used very frugally in the first place.

I agree with Baregu’s/ CHADEMA’S vision of introducing more elective offices and doing away with presidential appointees as DC’s and RC’s for example. This is in tune with my vision of changing the topography of our politics, changing the structure of power from a top down, appointment based system which is more accountable to the president and prone to political clientilism and temptations of presidential largesse, to a bottom up, people centred, merit based and more people accountable leadership.

On CCM’s candidates passing unopposed, this clearly shows the opposition’s weakness and validates CCM’s claim that the opposition is made up mainly of “election parties”. The rebuttal from Prof. Baregu is hardly fitting. The number of constituencies with no opposition candidates is so high and does not match the number of constituents with claimed irregularities. Claims of opposition candidates being bought off just goes to show Tanzanians that the opposition is not serious enough to nominate serious candidate. If a party can nominate someone who can easily be bought, I don’t have confidence with that party’s maturity and vetting process.

The truth remains many of the opposition candidates are very weak, unfamiliar with the issues, unexposed and even naïve. While I cannot say that CCM does not have the same problem for sure, I would expect the opposition to give Tanzanians a better choice, otherwise what is the point of replacing one mediocrity with another ? Especially if the present mediocrity is at least known (zimwi likujualo halikuli likakwisha). The CHADEMA Kilombero constituency candidate is on record saying one does not need anything special to be MP. CHADEMA readily takes CCM rejects, with ceremonious publicity, no vetting or indoctrination. This leaves people wondering, are the CCM rejects the best that CHADEMA can offer ? What if CCM is planting it’s intelligence into CHADEMA? There is actually a case (I believe in one of the Tabora constituencies) where a CCM reject was given the CHADEMA nomination, only not to return the forms and cause the CCM candidate to go unopposed. What if this candidate had decided to contest, win under the CHADEMA banner, and sabotage the CHADEMA agenda within the parliament ?

The notion of MP’s passing unopposed is actually unconstitutional. Clause 66 of the constitution clearly list the types of MPs and how they get to be MPs. Nothing is mentioned on unopposed MPs sailing to parliament without actually being elected by Tanzanians ( not only CCM members in CCM primaries). I am surprised the opposition doesn’t mention this, maybe it is a shameful issue that they did not field a candidate in the first place and therefore mentioning that would be adding insult to injury. But I would like to see the people getting even a “YES/ NO” vote, if only to give the MP legitimacy as chances are it would be very hard to lose in an unopposed election. Overall, this is symptomatic of a weak opposition. There is a n article from “The Citizen” detailing the demise of competitive democracy and the opposition in Tanzania (click).

On voter registration card manipulation, CHADEMA should come with a more credible story, even set up a trap to build a concrete case.

radio.jpg

Then the spin and fluff kicks in full blown mode with Kinana asking Baregu to apologize for something he did not say. Kinana gives some sound, if general, unsolicited and self serving, advice on the need for CHADEMA to build it’s clout. This is a genuine issue. And while CHADEMA claims that it is a young party, 18 years is not so young and if this was a person, CHADEMA would be of voting age now. Kinana also mentions the issue of CCM rejects being celebrated at CHADEMA. I pointed this out earlier elsewhere as an issue. And while I do not outright oppose party switching, I would want at least a vetting and indoctrination period.

Professor Baregu rightly rejects the categorization of his misconstrued comments as a snob to Tanzanians. He went on to invoke the Nyalali Commitee’s findings and recommendation on building a more democratic environment -a tired, if valid- excuse. What the professor does not say is how has CHADEMA pressured the government and rallied it’s base to have these recommendations actually instituted. Prof. Baregu talks about the quality of the opposition input in the parliament as endorsed by the speaker, and how this input is undermined by the sheer number of CCM MPs. Perhaps Prof. Baregu is milking the speaker’s graceful and diplomatic coalition building comments a bit too far, perhaps not. But as he further points on, without a majority the opposition will remain ornamental.

On negative campaigning, Kinana accuses CHADEMA of being over litigious and serial complainers, hence undermining their own credibility. While CCM is good at politicking and framing the CHADEMA narrative to CCM’s advantage, and regardless of the merit of CHADEMA’s claims, there are already reports of certain sects of the workers movements announcing it’s alienation from Slaa/ CHADEMA in what is perceived as Slaa’s move to block their chances. This then becomes a question of principles over political expediency, and I am always for principles. CHADEMA should stand it’s grounds where it thinks elections regulation are violated. CCM cannot be objective in judging CHADEMA as over litigious, that is what we expect to hear from them. While I would like to see a democracy that runs smoothly without the interference of the courts and NEC, when necessary, the appeal systems should be used with no fear of appearing ‘over litigious’. Let the people decide whether CHADEMA is over litigious, perhaps our opposition has been “under litigious” all along and it needs to step up it’s game in that aspect.

On the question of a “level playing field” Prof. Baregu fails to make a coherent case. State media news outlet just started giving a fair share of airtime to opposition parties after some vehement protests, I expected Prof. Baregu to voice his chagrin on this, instead he downplayed the whole issue as of a minor importance and chose to dwell on the CCM stadiums -which rightly belong to all Tanzanians- being used as CCM’s properties, a matter which shouldn’t have to wait until election time to be adressed. This further validate Kinana’s claims that the opposition parties are election parties, how has the opposition raised this as an issue before ? Was it ever brought up and pursued in parliament? If it was I did not hear it, and not from lack of following.

Prof. Baregu went on to talk about the sad cowardice acts of CCM censoring it’s candidates. This is pure and simple censorship, however spinned. It looks like either CCM doesn’t have much of a record to defend, or is not very confident of it’s candidates ability to champion that record, possibly even both. A prominent up and coming CCM cadre was quoted as endorsing this move as “ good politics” meaning politics in the negative sense of obfuscation and Machiavellian manipulations. According to him the country is poor, CCM does not have much to show for all it’s years in power, a lot of the promises made in 2005 are still unrealized, so it makes sense to refrain from debates. And this guy is one of the rising stars.To him political expediency comes prior to accountability to the people and transparency. If this learned star has this mindset I shudder to think what the number of semi-literate candidates will think. They are probably breathing a sigh of relief and thanking the party bigwigs for not exposing their incompetency. This is not a good look for CCM at all. And all the obfuscation Kinana gave, about the president and CCM candidates needing to go to the people are so transparent, I can see clearly through them. Is CCM this much anti-press, anti-intellectuals and anti-transparency ? What does it fear? Kinana couldn’t answer this on the issues and resorted to obfuscation and fluff.

Baregu claims the demographics of Tanzanian voters has changed so much, and the current body of voters is very youthful, and he expects his candidate to win confidently (no mention of possible results altering vote machinations was made). This remains to be seen.

Source: Vijana FM

Karinga uko vizuri kwa PUMBA

Kwa bahati nzuri au mbaya wewe si moderator na huwezi kufanya censorship hapa.

Haya ndiyo mageuzi unayotaka kuleta? Mtu yeyote ambaye hupendi mawazo yake unataka kumnyamazisha kwa nguvu? Vipi kuhusu kulumbana kwa hoja ? Au huna hoja na huwezi kujieleza unategemea kufungia watu, kufungia watu nako huwezi kwa sababu sio mod, basi tabu tupu.

Watu wanataka double standards, standard moja kwao, nyingine kwa wapinzani wao. Mimi nakataa upuuzi huu.

Ukitaka standards za juu dhidi ya mpinzani wako, ni lazima na wewe ukubali kupitia standards hizo hizo. Hatutaki habari za mapenzi na ushabiki, kama wewe ni CCM au upinzani hatujali, tunachotaka ni kutumia wembe ule ule kuchana kote kuwili.

Najua nitajenga maadui pande zote kwa kusema hivi, lakini watu wanaopenda principles wataona mtu unaposimamia principles na kukataa kupinda eti kwa sababu unayemuongelea ni fulani.
Kiranga wants us to believe that he is imprtial but his commentary comes out clearly that he is punting for CCM.

I wish we could forget about the claim of Kiranga's so called hypocricy for a moment and read the post between the lines.
I wouldnt care less whether Kiranga is CCM or CCJ gone dead if only he/she can analyse issues critically; which in my opinion he/she has gone way far ahead of his/her critics in so doing.

Talking of Great Thinkers; I believe the end result of Great Thinking is critical analysis; yaani, analysis that gives one the two sides of the argument and the Thinker need not give his/her position on the matter; unless of course it is a court Judgement where at the end of this analysis of both sides of the case ought to give his position, that is, the Judgment. In cases like the one at hand, surely, need we force Kiranga to give his Judgment?

I must say, one thing I like about Kiranga, whatever position anchukua, anaikomalia; and I think thats a positive thing.

Mimi nilisikiliza huo mjadala kati ya Prof. Baregu na Kinana kwenye BBC Swahili.

Ni kweli Kinana alikuwa anarusha madongo na kuikandia CHADEMA na hata akasema kuwa Kikwete hawezi kwenda kwenye mjadala wa TV na mtu kama Dk. Slaa kwa sababu siyo saizi yake! Badala yake Kikwete anaenda kuongea na wapiga kura moja kwa moja!!!!

Mimi niliudhika sana na kauli ya dharau kama hiyo na Prof. Baregu alishindwa kuijibu hoja hiyo ya Kinana badala yake akasema tu hayo ni matusi inabidi aombe radhi maana Dk.Slaa ni Doctor of Canon Law na mtu anayeheshimika! Akaishia hapo! Baadaye Kinana akahitimisha kuwa hana tatizo na mijadala ya TV au Radio ndiyo maana hata siku ile aliweza kummudu Prof. Baregu.
Najua CCM wana makada wao waliobobea kwenye kuzungumza pumba na uongo mwingi ili kuwarubuni Wadanganyika. Kinana is one of them pamoja na akina Kingunge,Malecela,Makamba,Chiligati n.k.

Nilichojifunza ni kuwa Prof. Baregu si kwamba hakuwa amejiandaa baali anaonyesha kuwa si mahiri katika kuzungumza. Mimi naamini kabisa ule mjadala angepambanishwa Kinana na kijana Mnyika au Tundu Lisu au Mabere Marando. Kinana angeitupa mic ya BBC!

Kusema kwamba eti KIKWETE si saizi ya DR.SLAA kweli ni dharau na matusi kwa Dk.Slaa,CHADEMA na Watanzania wote wapenda demokrasia. Kinana anaposema kuwa Dk.Slaa si saizi yake alikuwa ana maanisha nini?

Kama mimi ningelikuwa Prof. Baregu ningemkumbusha tu Kinana mambo machache kuhusu Dk. Slaa. Kwamba Dk. Slaa ni Doctor ambaye amebobea kwenye mambo ya Canon Law na Kikwete hana Udokta aliosomea zaidi ya huu wa kupachikwa tu from nowhere. Kikwete si Dokta wa ujuzi wowote(Professional). Pili, ningemkumbusha Kinana kuwa Dk Slaa ndiye aliyeibua HOJA YA MAFISADI ILIYOIGHARIMU SERIKALI YA CCM mpaka Waziri Mkuu Lowasa akamwaga manyaga na kuvunja Baraza la Mawaziri. Halafu unasema Kikwete si saizi yake kweli???

Mtu ambaye anaweza kukutetemesha kwa hoja za msingi mpaka uka-surrender na ku-dissolve your hopeless and a failure government halafu unamwita si saizi yako? Kinana alikuwa anaongea pumba na dharau tu za ulevi wa madaraka. Ukweli unabaki palepale kuwa Dk Slaa ni bora kuliko Kikwete mara milioni katika nyaja zote.

Turejee hata huko nyuma kabla Kikwete hajawa Rais akiwa Mbunge wa Bagamoyo au Chalinze sijui kama aliwahi kuibua hoja yoyote Bungeni au jambo muhimu la kuweza kuitikisa nchi na kuweza kumpa credit kama mtu aliye makini. Hakuna.

Ndiyo maana Dk. Slaa jana kwenye gazeti la Mwana Halisi ameorodhesha udhaifu wa Kikwete kuonyesha kuwa siyo mtu makini katika mambo mengi ambayo yameorodheshwa pale. Ni ukweli mtupu. Someni mjionee wenyewe.

Wasaalamu.

Baada ya madongo naona umeanza kusoma sasa, lakini hujaweza kuja na critique.

Rudi shule kwanza ujifunze kwamba i'm not JK fan is bungled English.

Sasa wewe huwezi kuandika sentensi ya maneno sita kwa kiingereza, kweli tukutegemee uelewe hilo pande hapo juu na ma concepts ya equanimity, walking the thin line of objectivity? Wewe si utataka barbarism ya "if you are not with us you are with the enemy" wewe ?

Ndiyo maana nasema kazi kubwa.
Mkubwa, hizi habari zako za kufikiri utengenezaji wa sentensi za lugha ya kiingereza zinahusiana na uwelewa wa mtu zimepitwa na wakati.......zimekaa kinadharia za watoto wa St. Academy na wazazi wao!.

Umeandika kuhusu Baregu na CHADEMA na Kinana na CCM lakini umeongelea upinzani as if CHADEMA ndiyo wapinzani pekee!. Kama kawaida yako na wanaCCM wengine, unaonyesha woga wa hali ya juu kabisa kwa jinsi mwelekeo wa kampeni ulivyo kwa sasa. POLE!

Prof. Baregu kicks off with the question of education. Sadly, for a person of the professor’s caliber, I would expect some solid statistics. I did not hear any on this front. I know Mr. Kinana later produced an anecdote to demonstrate the Kikwete administration’s commitment to education, raising the number of students in higher learning institutions from a paltry 38,000 to around 120,000.

So ni kipi alichofanya bwana Kikwete hapo, as hvi kwa asilimia kubwa vilikuwepo ila vilikuwa havitangazwi! Hv UCLAS, MUCHS, MUCCoBS, IFM n.k havikuwepo? Vyuo vingi bwana ni vya dini na hvyo mnavihesabu kama mafanikio ya Kikwete!!! Kuwa "analyst" wewe usiandike tu vitu kwa kuwa unataka kushawishi, na hata UDOM ni plan ya Mkapa (big up buddy), hawa wa sasa hawajui wanachokifanya kwa ufupi hawana vision, mission, goal wala objectives!

Nilichojifunza ni kuwa Prof. Baregu si kwamba hakuwa amejiandaa baali anaonyesha kuwa si mahiri katika kuzungumza. Mimi naamini kabisa ule mjadala angepambanishwa Kinana na kijana Mnyika au Tundu Lisu au Mabere Marando. Kinana angeitupa mic ya BBC!

.. to mention but a few!

Nimekuwa nikifuatilia midahalo ya TBC1, CHADEMA wana vijana hatari sana wa kujibu hoja za papo kwa papo; only that kwa sasa wote wako majimboni; I bet Kinana had a good sleep on that day

"Fare" enough. But since when was "Yopu" part of the English vocabulary?
Mimi huyu jamaa naanza kumuona kama mtoto flani hivi! Mtu anayejisifia kukijua kiingereza na kuonyesha wasiokijua kiingereza kama vile wao hawajui kitu ni watu waliopitwa na wakati kabisa!!.......

Mimi sioni ubaya wa hoja za Kiranga, tatizo langu kubwa ni kwa wanaJF wenzangu kwa nini tusiijadili hii hoja kwa mapana na marefu? Kama kuna sehemu kweli tunakubali kwamba kuna mapungufu ni vizuri tukazichambua na kutafuta ufumbuzi. Kwa Hoja zinazotolewa nashindwa kujua kama hapa ni JF where we dare to talk openly au ni branch ya CHADEMA ambapo watu wanajadili tu kile kinachowafurahisha kusikia/kukisoma na ukionekana una idea tofauti basi utapewa majina lukuki!

I think we are better than that and here we represent a huge percentage of the learned Tanzanians lets be fair to ourselves and to fellow Tanzanians.

KIRANGA, Saafi sana kata ishu and let the CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY kura zinatakiwa kuwa EARNED, sio kutafutwa kwa HURUMA siasa sio UPADRI, siasa ni mchezo mchafu unaowezwa kuchezwa na WACHAFU WACHACHE, meaning kwamba wasioweza wakae pembeni wawaachie wanoweza, CHADEMA should learn kwamba at this stage they cannot afford this kind of mistake, kama kuna ambaye hawezi haina maana kwamba hafai, isipokuwa ni hawezi tu kitengo flani basi abadilishwe haraka awekwe anayeweza kile kitengo, time is running out CCM they live for this moment ya kugeuza one of your very little mistake ku-cover their tons of mistakes, and it always works kwa sababu they are the CHAMPS, it takes a knockout kumtoa bingwa WE HAD FIVE YEARS ZA KUJITAYARISHA NA HUU UCHAGUZI, CHADEMA CANNOT AFFORD HIZI MISTAKE TENA AT THIS VERY CRITICAL MOMENT, REKEBISHENI NOW!

- KIRANGA AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR ARTICLE, iko independent na iko very clear to some of us imeeleweka sana, tupingane kwa hoja sio ngebele ngebele, taarabu na ngonjera, kama tatizo wewe KIRANGA as a person na kuna wanaokujua kama nimeelewa vizuri some of the comments, basi ifunguliwe topic inayokuhusu personally, otherwise hoja zako ziko wazi na zinasomeka very clear, keep it up! WASIOKUELEWA TOO BAD! au wasubiri MAZUNGUMZO BAADA YA HABARI KULE RTD!

Respect.

WAZEE WA SAUTI YA UMEME!

KIRANGA, Saafi sana kata ishu and let the CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY kura zinatakiwa kuwa EARNED, sio kutafutwa kwa HURUMA siasa sio UPADRI, siasa ni mchezo mchafu unaowezwa kuchezwa na WACHAFU WACHACHE, meaning kwamba wasioweza wakae pembeni wawaachie wanoweza, CHADEMA should learn kwamba at this stage they cannot afford this kind of mistake, kama kuna ambaye hawezi haina maana kwamba hafai, isipokuwa ni hawezi tu kitengo flani basi abadilishwe haraka awekwe anayeweza kile kitengo, time is running out CCM they live for this moment ya kugeuza one of your very little mistake ku-cover their tons of mistakes, and it always works kwa sababu they are the CHAMPS, it takes a knockout kumtoa bingwa WE HAD FIVE YEARS ZA KUJITAYARISHA NA HUU UCHAGUZI, CHADEMA CANNOT AFFORD HIZI MISTAKE TENA AT THIS VERY CRITICAL MOMENT, REKEBISHENI NOW!

- KIRANGA AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR ARTICLE, iko independent na iko very clear to some of us imeeleweka sana, tupingane kwa hoja sio ngebele ngebele, taarabu na ngonjera, kama tatizo wewe KIRANGA as a person na kuna wanaokujua kama nimeelewa vizuri some of the comments, basi ifunguliwe topic inayokuhusu personally, otherwise hoja zako ziko wazi na zinasomeka very clear, keep it up! WASIOKUELEWA TOO BAD! au wasubiri MAZUNGUMZO BAADA YA HABARI KULE RTD!

Respect.

WAZEE WA SAUTI YA UMEME!

Mzee upo? Umepotea sana watu walishalalamika siku nyingi sana kwamba wanakumiss sana. Nami pia nafurahi kukusikia tena hapa, karibu sana!

Watu wako so biased kiasi kwamba usipokuwa 100% CHADEMA wanakuita fisadi wa CCM, hata kama unasema mazuri na mabaya ya wote CCM na CHADEMA.

What happened to equanimity and non-partisan objectivity ?

You bullied and buried it.

Mzee upo? Umepotea sana watu walishalalamika siku nyingi sana kwamba wanakumiss sana. Nami pia nafurahi kukusikia tena hapa, karibu sana!

- VERY bize, lakini siko zote niko intouch na MKULU INVISIBLE, I AM JF IN BLOOD and will always be, ISIPOKUWA NINA UDHURU FOR NOW BADO SITAKUWEPO KWA MUDA MREFU SANA!

- But I felt the need kuja kutetea hoja badala ya mashambulizi ya personalities dhidi member tusiye mjua just because anajaribu kuirekebisha our darling Chadema, ninasema ni unproductive kwa taifa tunalolipigania mambo ya kufumbiana macho mradi tungie tu Ikulu, hayawezi kutusaidia in the long run kwa tunaotaka kulikomboa taifa letu!

Respect.

WAZEE WA SAUTI YA UMEME!

- VERY bize, lakini siko zote niko intouch na MKULU INVISIBLE, I AM JF IN BLOOD and will always be, ISIPOKUWA NINA UDHURU FOR NOW BADO SITAKUWEPO KWA MUDA MREFU SANA!

- But I felt the need kuja kutetea hoja badala ya mashambulizi ya personalities dhidi member tusiye mjua just because anajaribu kuirekebisha our darling Chadema, ninasema ni unproductive kwa taifa tunalolipigania mambo ya kufumbiana macho mradi tungie tu Ikulu, hayawezi kutusaidia in the long run kwa tunaotaka kulikomboa taifa letu!

Respect.

WAZEE WA SAUTI YA UMEME!

Ndiyo mzee hoja yako naiona, huyo jamaa Kiranga hata mimi namkubali sana hoja zake. Alichokuwa anataka ni kuistua chadema ili isije ikabweteka halafu ikashindwa uchaguzi, kitu ambacho najua hata yeye mwenyewe asingekipendelea sana. Hai-immisscompaign Chadema as such naomba na wengine waelewe. Ni kama mtoto unaona kaanza kufanya vizuri shule halafyu unamwambia bado sijaiskia ili azidishe jitihada zaidi. Prof., Baregu mwonekano wake ni mpole sana halafu maneno ya kuongea kihuni kihuni hana. Alichozidiwa ni "fluency" na propaganda kwenye ulimi ila siyo hoja. Next time ni kweli anatakiwa Tundu Lissu, Zitto au Mnyika!
Ila sasa naona kama wazee wa sauti ya umeme wakirudi watakuwa tayari wameshahamia kile chama kikubwa au? (joke)

Respect.

WAZEE WA SAUTI YA UMEME!

Huyo atashambuliwa bila huruma, mpaka aharishe. Hatuhitaji kumjua. Anashambuliwa kutokana na mabandiko yake.

Back
Top Bottom