Bendera ya Tanzania yataka kupepea tena. Sasa hivi kwenye tecnology

Islam005

JF-Expert Member
Nov 1, 2008
Piga kura yako hawa vijana wapate tuzo na hivyo kuipaisha bendera ya Tanzania kimataifa.

SMART CODES goes to thenext level with award nomination

Smart Codes, a tech startup from Dar-es-Salaam has beennominated in the 2014 Awwwards from awwwards.com as one of the best websites.As the #1 pick from Tanzania, Smartcodes has been nominated on an internationalplatform going against web development and tech companies from around theworld.

smart.jpg

About the nominationfor best website

The Awwwards are judged by a jury and users from the site whoalso get a say in which nominees have the chance of winning. Smartcodes will be judged on criteria such as design, user interface, content and creativity. Asthe #1 pick from Tanzania to be nominated, CEO Edwin Bruno said: "We were thrilled to hear that we have been nominated for this award. As the top choice from Tanzania to be nominated, we hope to represent our country well in this award competition. To be put amongst the best in the world for nominations, we couldn't be happier."

smart2.png

As an IT company, Bruno says that Smartcodes is defined by itsmission to bring technology to everyone. The company achieves this thanks toproducts and services such as website design, mobile application, domainhosting and software development. Edwin Bruno continued to say: "We think ournomination for the Awwwards for website design is a sign that people appreciatebeautifully-designed websites because design is the centre of what makes awebsite special. We look forward to sharing our philosophy on website design with everyone in Tanzania."

smart3.jpg

You can read more about the Awwwards [COLOR=[/URL][URL="https://www.jamiiforums.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1"]#1 155CC]here[/COLOR](Welcome to Awwwards - The best websites around the world)and you can vote for Smartcodes by clicking VOTE here SMART CODES - Nominee June 09 2014

Contact us:
1st Floor, C & G Plaza
672/2 Old Bagamoyo Road
Mikocheni B, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Phone: +255 222780366
Mobile: +255 786675 487
Email: info@smartcodes.co.tz
Web: www.smartcodes.co.tz

Hiyo contact us imefata nini? Hebu toa huo ugumu wote. Shindano la kumpigia kura diamond watu wakalaumiwa watanzania hawapigi kura mambo yenyewe ndo ya namna hii!

Hiyo contact us imefata nini? Hebu toa huo ugumu wote. Shindano la kumpigia kura diamond watu wakalaumiwa watanzania hawapigi kura mambo yenyewe ndo ya namna hii!

Mkuu kwani kama Diamond hajashinda ndio wengine wasishinde, katika mashindano lazima ujue kuna kushinda na kushindwa. By the way hutakiwi kukata tamaa kwa sababu fulani hajashinda na kuhusu CONTACT US hiyo ni press release na hiyo ni anwani yao.

iTech I would vote for smartcodes if their website was really their creation but i think that's a downloaded/purchased wordpress theme, therefore i would not call it a 'flying the Tanzanian flag' moment because anybody can download that theme and do what smartcodes did (which is just changing the colors).

I am sure even the Smartcodes guys would be so proud to even get the nominations if they had created that site themselves from scratch, Heck i would even be the first person to vote for them just like i did for these Kenyans who did this site Skyline Design Ltd (now that's what i call a snazzy website. I would even be disappointed if that skyline site doesn't win it all ).

By the way, i would not put any wordpress theme created by somebody else and claim it as my work up for nominations on an awards site like awwwards because i don't think i'd have the audacity to do so since to me it'd feel like i am cheating ( but that's just the way i am and i acknowledge that we are different )

Last edited by a moderator:
iTech Check this theme here Alma — v1-video and tell me what did Smartcodes design? Its all the same except the colors, their logo and site content, even the fonts are the same.

Don't get me wrong here, I respect what Smartcodes are doing but even submitting that site there feels wrong to me, as much as I would love to see fellow Tanzanian designers win, I say no to this one

Edwin Bruno continued to say: “We think our nomination for the Awwwards for website design is a sign that people appreciate beautifully-designed websites because design is the centre of what makes awebsite special. We look forward to sharing our philosophy on website design with everyone in Tanzania.” - Well, well, well, I don't see anything there that suggests Smartcodes designed anything, I think Smartcodes owe the original designer an apology for using his work and trying to win an award with it while not doing any significant changes to it.

Ujumbe utakuwa umewafikia walengwa zech, but sidhani kama Awwwards wanataka kazi ambazo mtu ameandika code mwenyewe na pia wanaopitisha manominees ni wataalamu wa kudesign website sidhani kama wameshindwa kuona hapo ni theme imetumika. Anyway kazi wamefanya acha washinde wakishindwa pia ni matokeo.

Kazi ipi sasa wamefanya? Kubadilisha rangi na kuweka content zao?

Ujumbe utakuwa umewafikia walengwa zech, but sidhani kama Awwwards wanataka kazi ambazo mtu ameandika code mwenyewe na pia wanaopitisha manominees ni wataalamu wa kudesign website sidhani kama wameshindwa kuona hapo ni theme imetumika. Anyway kazi wamefanya acha washinde wakishindwa pia ni matokeo.

kaka mbona nimevisit awwwards ni kwamba mtu unasubmit kazi mwenyewe na sio wao wanapick, tena una submit kwa hela. sababu ni biashara watatengeneza tuzo nyingi kadri wanavyoweza kuongeza biashara yao. huenda labda mtu wa tz alosubmit ni mmoja tu maana ni zaidi ya 50,000 kueka site yako huko

chief-mkwawa Waliosubmit ni Smartcodes wenyewe sio kama kuna mtu anapitia sites za tanzania then anapick a site to submit

Back
Top Bottom