Ben Saanane is still at large Mr.President

Nomile

Dec 5, 2012
The Primary function of any responsible Government is to protect the citizens. From this constitutional clause I am forced to drop this appeal to our President that Mr Ben Saanane is tstill missing!.

It was reported that Saanane vanished in vain without any tracing in November, the stint period of 32 days to date. Therefore, since you have the power, tools and machinery to search for Mr Ben who has gone missing would you please issue the executive order for the search.

Thank you.

Kuna wengi wanapotea kila siku

Muache polisi wafanye kazi yao kama wanavyofanya za wengine.

Huyo Ben hata kuona anarusha picha za kusaidia watoto yatima sijawahi kuziona au kumsoma anaandika.

Yaani yeye na wananchi wengine sisi ni sawa tu, sababu hana lolote alilofanya kuwa awe tofauti na akina sie.

Hamtaki ukweli ila ukweli ndio huo.

Mujitahidi kufatilia pia na kusechi maeneo alipebda kutembelea na kukutana na watu.

Ila Lizabon humu si alimwandikaga kumuona anatokea kwenye mageti ya embassy za nje pia, so hili nalo musaidie polisi.

Tunatumaini kuwa atapatikana akiwa hai na wengine wote wanaopotea, Mola awasimamie.

You Tanzanian are problematic I have instructed my right hand man to initiate the madawa issue so that you can easily forget this saa 8 business but where? You are still remembering him. Just wait 4 more don't move

You Tanzanian are problematic I have instructed my right hand man to initiate the madawa issue so that you can easily forget this saa 8 business but where? You are still remembering him. Just wait 4 more don't move
Muulize Mbowe anajua alipo acha kutuletea sanaa hapa

Itakuwa kawekwa bond Palestina na boss wake.

Toka boss akutane na babaake Ben, huyo mzee haongei tena na media.

Walikuwa wanachezea watu akili tu.

Red Brigades are responsible...for this ! How can they let loose vital party strategist to access the disappearance?

9fe21ed5f127484db054ef0f154722d5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom