Battle royal: Kampala vs Dar es Salaam

Wote hao wanakaa kwenye dirty shanty big slum,bure kabisaa dar
Kama vile hii yenye biggest slums in the world๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
0E412235-8210-4B7C-8AF4-B494E76502C9.png

Mwana gwe have been in uganda for 10yrs yes its beautiful yeah but the moment i gouched that place honestly i sensed poverty like yani kuna tofauti sana nimeishi na kusoma uganda nimetembea nyendo masaka, jinja, kla, entebbe please never compare Tanzania to Uganda. Banabaganda mulina long way to reach Tz. Rwanda, Burudi, Congo etc thats your level. For Kenya yes have been there n noirobare iko fresh sana na zaidi ya Dar japo ni nyumbani hapa ndipo tunapo kimbizana ns due to our nature thats y kenya n Tanzania we are natural competitors in EAC.
QUOTE="Iconoclastes, post: 19242242, member: 228458"]
Dar Suburbs......

Let me be honest here, I am trying as much as possible to be fair to Dar. I am really looking for the good photos from Dar, scouring all the internet, ie the Google images and the Skyscrapercity.com for some presentable pictures, but its all coming up with nothing. I swaer to God, I am not being malicious here.
There is really nothing!

10320481645_6f66152101_b.jpg

IMG_0882-X2.jpg

16493235947_b1ab0c2646_b.jpg

dar2.jpg

That is really what i am getting online about the Dar suburbs!

Dar-is-Slum!
[/QUOTE]

If uou taking aerial photos of dar why not taking of kampala, do you think it willook better? Lets not enjoy ourselves here. You knw what am talking about, kla is never clpse to dat mybe and maybe kigali
Do be serious man! Are the photos of Kla I have posted here ground level? They are also aerial views of the suburbs. Why don't u take the initiative yourself post the aerial shots of Kampala neighborhoods if u have issues with the ones I have placed here? And better still, better photos of Dar-is-Slum as well.

I had been to Kla several times but u will an idiot if u just try to compare it with Dsm.. what a dirty City full of dusty!! When i first step at that city I said WHAAAAT! I couldnโ€™t BkB what I see..U canโ€™t even compare Kla With Mwanza Or Arusha.. U guys have a long to go.. at least u compare it with Bujumbura thatโ€™s ur level

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

We do not need to put photos, you come to Tz and see for yourself. Never compare Tz to Ug in anything, you still have a long way ahead of you.

Kampala is undeniably one of the most beautiful cities on the continent, with a nightlife to die for. With a population of 3 million people, it is the seat of Government and Economic capital of Uganda.

Dar es Salaam is the largest city in Tanzania with a population of 3 million people. It is the economic capital of Tanzania, the seat of Government being Dodoma, 500km away from Dar es Salaam.

Now the two cities have experienced tremendous growth in the last few years. Let us see what they have to offer for a visitor and any opportunities abound.
WHY WASTE YOUR BREATH TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE FACTS BUT THEY ARE IN DENIAL. kAMPALA IS NOT EVEN ON THE TOP 10 LIST IN AFRIKA. lETS NOT WATE TIME, KAMPALA KWA DAR MTASUBIRI SANA( YOU WILL WAIT TILL CHRIST RETURNS LOL.....hahaha dudu la yuyuuuuu! Link iyo https://constative.com/lifestyle/10-most-beautiful-and-most-developed-cities-in-africa/

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Dar Es Salaam is the capital of Tanzania and like the name goes, one of the most peaceful city in Africa. But much more than being peaceful, Dar Es Salaam is among the most developed cities in Africa one of the economic hub of the continent.
Dar Es Salaam
The beautiful city of Dar Es Salaam is home to many Europeans and Americans
Kariakoo is said to be the shopping district of the city, and the busiest and probably the largest in East Africa. Many shops, bazaars and merchants are said to dot the streets according to information from Wikipedia, selling a variety of products, from foodstuffs to hardware materials. Dar es Salaam is home to many foreigners from Asia, Europe, India, and America.

HAAHAHAAAAA U WANNA COMPETE WITH TZ, IN WHAT ACTUALLY DAMN! IN EAC, ONLY KENYA CAN SPEAK SOMETHING. YOU UGANDA, YOU LEVEL WITH BUNJUMBURA AND RWANDA DNT WASTE OUR TIME HERE.

Wakenya bwana, kazi yaan mmeamua kuanzisha na Uzi wa dar vs Kampala afu kichekesho ni kuwa wakenya wa kule dar vs Nairobi kwenye Uzi huu mmekua waganda hahahaha duu
Cc.jenerose

Akili zao fupi sana nilitegemea Ugandans ndo waje kufungua uzi wao hawa jamaa kwa kupenda sifa wako namba moja

Ile nyimbo ya French Montana Unforgettable ft Swaelee imetuonesha maisha khalisi ya Kampala ..kwakweli Bado masikini sana ..ata bukoba tu kimaisha wako vizuri pengine kuliko Kampala ..achilia mbali Entebbe, Jinja, kama Kampala mji mkuu wa nchi ndo panakimbizwa hadi na Kilimanjaro ..uko kwingine patakuwaje??

Besides Ugandan girls dah ..ni balaa, misambwanda kama yote ..watoto wana mavi balaa ila sura sasa kama za Nduli IDD Amin

Back
Top Bottom