Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

IMG_9201.jpg

Mbeya the Green City

Watu wenye akili they do some serious works View attachment 2093219
Serious work like this 7.4 kilometre Ngong tunnel (in operation)which is the second longest tunnel in Africa after South Africa’s Hex river runnel 13km long??? try again
kubalini tu tunawakunywa kila sector 😂😂 nothing new yenye haiko huku
97433D61-9E75-49E2-BE06-8314C23EA8DC.jpeg

Oh, and dont come at me with the “looks ugly” bull$h!t..afterall, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder 🤣🤣🤣

first off idk if this is real news because social media misinformation in Africa is a real problem but as much as I would like to lump in and take the piss on the Bongolalas....I have to say that if they're determined then they will make this a learning experience and they will get better at it.

keep at it neighbours....hardwork pays off

#stackthatpaper #somepositivity

Serious work like this 7.4 kilometre Ngong tunnel (in operation)which is the second longest tunnel in Africa after South Africa’s Hex river runnel 13km long??? try again
kubalini tu tunawakunywa kila sector nothing new yenye haiko huku
View attachment 2093259
Oh, and dont come at me with the “looks ugly” bull$h!t..afterall, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Honestly I never thought that the length of tunnels is a competition again, I thought every construction company will hardly try to avoid tunnels because of costs implications,
Kumbe kwenu nayo ni sifa

Besides, what I see is you guys are seeing these things lately when we already have them since 1970s,
Another problem with many of you is lack of exposure.
Imagine tunnels za Mlimba pekee ni 8.2km
IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_9376.jpg

IMG_9375.jpg

IMG_9374.jpg

Back
Top Bottom