Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Pako vzr
Screenshot_20220115-154451.jpg

I have a Cousin who works in Dar, all of his cars here in Kenya are registered with TZ number plates, another friend of mine works in namibia but from here, has a TX, Nissan Xtrail, a V8 Toyota and Ford Raptor all registered with Namibian plates😂😂😂
msidanganwe jameni, kenyans ni wajanja i used to think all the ugandan and foreign registered plate numbers belong to foreigners till i knew them personally… dont be fooled 😅

East African heavyweights 💪🏼🇰🇪. It really should be Kampala vs Dar issa Slum 😂😂

View attachment 2084409
I’ve always been interested in learning about the information behind this data, so I dug in a little deeper. I thought this map showed Africa’s cities’ GDP wealth, but that’s not the case. Instead, what’s shown here is the private wealth of high-net-worth individuals living in each city. It’s funny because Tanzania has more people with $1 million+ and individuals with $30 million+ in assets than Kenya, yet the private wealth concentration in Nairobi is much higher than in Dar.

Most of these wealthy Tanzanians likely live in Dar es salaam because it is the financial and commercial capital of the country. Hence, their wealth concentration is centered within the city. Kenya doesn’t even have a dollar billionaire, but Tanzania has Mo Dewji, who resides in Dar. His wealth has got to affect Dar’s total private wealth significantly. I could be wrong, but something is fishy about this data.

It would be more helpful if these publishers provided the source of their data and more information. For example, how many of these wealthy individuals reside in each city, and more importantly, the total value of their assets.

I’ve always been interested in learning about the information behind this data, so I dug in a little deeper. I thought this map showed Africa’s cities’ GDP wealth, but that’s not the case. Instead, what’s shown here is the private wealth of high-net-worth individuals living in each city. It’s funny because Tanzania has more people with $1 million+ and individuals with $30 million+ in assets than Kenya, yet the private wealth concentration in Nairobi is much higher than in Dar.

Most of these wealthy Tanzanians likely live in Dar es salaam because it is the financial and commercial capital of the country. Hence, their wealth concentration is centered within the city. Kenya doesn’t even have a dollar billionaire, but Tanzania has Mo Dewji, who resides in Dar. His wealth has got to affect Dar’s total private wealth significantly. I could be wrong, but something is fishy about this data.

It would be more helpful if these publishers provided the source of their data and more information. For example, how many of these wealthy individuals reside in each city, and more importantly, the total value of their assets.
kando na hino point yako.. ningependa sana ku comment hicho kingereza chako...
'hicho kingereza kimeenda shule, yani imekomaa kimashairi, nadhan wee ndio mtz pekee humu, na pengine kidogo gameover na tuusan wambao english chao imekolea,..'
sikutaraji mtzdi wowote hivi.. so ntakusihi ww pamoja na gameover na tuusan muwapeleke wengine wenzenu hao skuli tafadhal.. sanasana Thebest007 hivi.. otherwise pokea zangu kongole 🤜🏼🤛🏼

kando na hiyo point yako.. ninge penda ku comment hicho kingereza chazo...
'hicho kingereza kimeenda shule, imekomaa kimashairi, nadhan wee ndio mtz pekee humu, na pengine kidogo gameover ambaye english chao imekolea,..'
so ntakusihi wewe pamoja na gameover muwapeleke wengine wenzenu hao skuli tafadhal.. otherwise pokea zangu kongole 🤜🏼🤛🏼
😂😂😂 Mkenya kwake, usipojua kiingereza means haujasoma 😂😂😂 wazungu mazuzu wapo kibao na kiingereza ni lugha yao ya taifa. wacha kuwa mpuuzi wewe..

I have a Cousin who works in Dar, all of his cars here in Kenya are registered with TZ number plates, another friend of mine works in namibia but from here, has a TX, Nissan Xtrail, a V8 Toyota and Ford Raptor all registered with Namibian plates😂😂😂
msidanganwe jameni, kenyans ni wajanja i used to think all the ugandan and foreign registered plate numbers belong to foreigners till i knew them personally… dont be fooled 😅
Punguza ushamba, gari la mtoto wa bakhresa hilo halafu ni kweli magari 99% ya kifahari Kenya hawamiliki wakenya ni watu wa SS mostly watoto wa wanasiasa, na huo ushamba wa ukisajili gari Tanzania you escape taxes ni ulimbukeni sababu tofauti ni ndogo sana ya kodi kati ya nchi zetu na ukipeleka Kenya kuna muda utafika kibali cha kukaa Kenya kitaisha then it will be regarded as a freshly imported car na kodi zitakua zile zile, sasa kipi umekwepa?

Kingine huwezi kuja kusajili gari la gharama kiasi hicho Tanzania kisa kukwepa kodi kisha uweke customized number plate za gharama kiasi hicho ambazo utalipa 10 million each year, tatizo lenu Wakunya ni ushamba na umasikini, hamna exposure kabisa soo primitives.

Back
Top Bottom