Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

I Initially Had 100k to spend on the trip but ended up using 30k for 3 days perhaps I can try Zanzibar next time..the Natural scenery was great but the Night Life was Dumb even small towns like Karatina in kenya have a better night life
I guess you didn't have prior info regarding nightlife in Arusha. I'm not a club person but I hear Arusha has a great nightlife

wacha kuogopa wewe..mimi nawapa vitu vya uhakila ndo manake mnakasirika...watanzania mtawadanya watu wa nairobi,ila sio watu wapwani..tunwajua nje ndani...tangia tabia zenu mpka majivuno na battle za kijinga vijiweni
fata mambo yanayokuhusu. Sina interest ya kuzungumza nawe kabisa

Scandal mbna tanzania ndio za kutisha...$12,000,000 kw ajili ya matibabu...

1.2trillion..mpka leo bunge halija jadili...

Naona umeleta sgr dume...inabeba mizigo mingi hta kushinda hyo yenu ya kifafa
Eti ya kifafa hehehe. Umenifanya nikakumbuka hii picha
Screenshot_20190509-131953.png

Kampala is great infact I enjoyed it's Night life and food more that I do for Nairobi..I will plan to visit Dar but I would try Zanzibar first Girls there have big Buttocks
So you want to go to Zanzibar to get laid? Oh wow! I didn't see that one coming but whatever, I am not judging you. This is interesting though, so do you think Kenyan women do not have big butts?

Eti ya kifafa hehehe. Umenifanya nikakumbuka hii picha
View attachment 1151929
I mean, dummies will always be dummies. We are not like you. That train belongs to the contractor, Yapi Merkezi and it's used for testing purposes. We ordered trains produced by Siemens. Just you wait! presha ya nini? kama mmeshafanya mess msidhani kuwa na sisi tuko hivyo.

So you want to go to Zanzibar to get laid? Oh wow! I didn't see that one coming bit whatever, I am not judging you. This is interesting though, so do you think Kenyan women do not have big butts?
Being a fan of curvy women doesn't mean that we are intrested in having sex with them I personaly prefer Petite women but love to see Thick women BUBBLE.Kenyans have bigger butts but its good to try some new staff

We si ulisema uliskia..imekuwaje tena wamdanganya mwenzako...

Halafu hicho kichwa kinahitaji rangi tu..kwisha maneno yake
I mean, dummies will always be dummies. We are not like you. That train belongs to the contractor, Yapi Merkezi and it's used for testing purposes. We ordered trains produced by Siemens. Just you wait! presha ya nini? kama mmeshafanya mess msidhani kuwa na sisi tuko hivyo.

We si ulisema uliskia..imekuwaje tena wamdanganya mwenzako...

Halafu hicho kichwa kinahitaji rangi tu..kwisha maneno yake
turns out kusikia kwangu ilikuwa ni ukweli. It's hard to remeber things sometimes ukiwa na kazi nyingi za kufanya. Swali langu ni: unahangaika na project yetu, yenu mna nini? kama sio hizi wagon
780CB898-35D6-42F7-B00C-190169825C20.jpeg

120 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom