Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Wewe shule ni kama ulipitua tu... there are so many old cities in Africa just like Zanzibar. Talk of Lamu, Timbuktu, Sofala, Pate, Axum, Barbera etc. Does it mean that these cities have any bragging rights over Cape Town save for history. If that's the case then why is Timbuktu or Pate not called cities. There are so many things that go into conferring a town city status and last time I checked, history or the age of a town is not one of them. Infrastructure, population and economic development and importance are some of the factors considered in conferring city status. Does Zanzibar score high in any of those more than Cape Town? Your guess is as good as mine
Useless argument. Do those "old cities" qualify to be called cities? because as far as I'm concerned, Z'bar does. Go dig some books or surf the web and learn more about "cities" then come back to me.

No, it's not. You misunderstood me. Your friend was trying to say that a city is described as a place with many skyscrapers. Zanzibar is a city though it doesn't have any skyscrapers. It has good old buildings.
Show me a place with many Skyscrapers and its not a city

Dont start a battle that you cant hundle ..Kisumu is way better than Arusha ..I spent a night in Moshi after visiting the hotspring and the town doesnt even have 4G network I spent the other night in Arusha and wasnt impresed as I expected Although its better than Moshi.View attachment 1151900View attachment 1151901View attachment 1151902View attachment 1151903View attachment 1151904View attachment 1151905
Okay. Haha lol, so a really ugly airport terminal and terrible architecture is gonna beat the Safari capital of East Africa? Nah! I don't think so, step up your game.....
16-11-28_01.jpg
78777FF0-4F65-4998-A23B-960FA99CFC61.jpeg
20171103_161203.jpg
20171103_161209.jpg
Dre-GRYXcAcMZRV.jpg
DrVT8ExX4AEHAUk.jpg
DsEMnryXQAEeydz.jpg
Hyatt-Regency-Arusha_5.jpg
meru (1).jpg

This just makes you look childish 🤣 🤣 This thread is on faya!!!!!! people are losing their sh*t hahahhah

Okay. Haha lol, so a really ugly airport terminal and terrible architecture is gonna beat the Safari capital of East Africa? Nah! I don't think so, step up your game.....View attachment 1151911View attachment 1151912View attachment 1151913View attachment 1151914View attachment 1151915View attachment 1151916View attachment 1151917View attachment 1151918View attachment 1151919
That airport terminal must just be ugly in your eyes because you are trolling Kenya. Show me a better looking airport in Arusha if at all there's one

Okay. Haha lol, so a really ugly airport terminal and terrible architecture is gonna beat the Safari capital of East Africa? Nah! I don't think so, step up your game.....View attachment 1151911View attachment 1151912View attachment 1151913View attachment 1151914View attachment 1151915View attachment 1151916View attachment 1151917View attachment 1151918View attachment 1151919
giving me individual Hotels and Towers cannot be used to make inference of the whole city give me Aerial Photos.Arusha may have few great Hotels (Tourism) but the Town in General is a NO.Murram Roads allover

Dont start a battle that you cant hundle ..Kisumu is way better than Arusha ..I spent a night in Moshi after visiting the hotspring and the town doesnt even have 4G network I spent the other night in Arusha and wasnt impresed as I expected Although its better than Moshi.View attachment 1151900View attachment 1151901View attachment 1151902View attachment 1151903View attachment 1151904View attachment 1151905
You probably didn't have much money to spend here in Tanzania but I promise you, Arusha is worth visiting

Mbna basi mnashinda mki post the three blue towers mpka nairaland
Do you even understand the meaning of a city? for the trillionth time, a city is not defined by the number of skyscrapers it has. Zanzibar is an old city. It has so much heritage and I am proud of this fact. So, if it has buildings as old as a century, that is not a problem. The problem is your ability to think as an adult.

Useless argument. Do those "old cities" qualify to be called cities? because as far as I'm concerned, Z'bar does. Go dig some books or surf the web and learn more about "cities" then come back to me.
I have already told you a thing or two about what goes into calling a place a city. but because you are a bongolala, you can't understand anything

giving me individual Hotels and Towers cannot be used to make inference of the whole city give me Aerial Photos.Arusha may have few great Hotels (Tourism) but the Town in General is a NO.Murram Roads allover
I'm not your minion. Go to get a drone and see the city for yourself.

I have already told you a thing or two about what goes into calling a place a city. but because you are a bongolala, you can't understand anything
Kunyans are mentally retarded. If you know what a city is then why could you not educate you friend MSAWATI?

You probably didn't have much money to spend here in Tanzania but I promise you, Arusha is worth visiting
View attachment 1151921
I Initially Had 100k to spend on the trip but ended up using 30k for 3 days perhaps I can try Zanzibar next time..the Natural scenery was great but the Night Life was Dumb even small towns like Karatina in kenya have a better night life

120 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom