Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

population wise u win but developmental wise bado sana kaka
what sort of development? As I previously said, Kisumu got its first traffic lights this year and it's what? kenya's third largest city? Arusha is Tanzania's third largest city (mainland Tanzania) and man! this city is making progress.

you mean stone town?? I just showed you what else do you want?
Stone town sio stone City
200px-Urban_blight_at_the_Michenzani_housing_project,_Zanzibar_town,_Tanzania.JPG

Do you even understand the meaning of a city? for the trillionth time, a city is not defined by the number of skyscrapers it has. Zanzibar is an old city. It has so much heritage and I am proud of this fact. So, if it has buildings as old as a century, that is not a problem. The problem is your ability to think as an adult.

Do you even understand the meaning of a city? for the trillionth time, a city is not defined by the number of skyscrapers it has. Zanzibar is an old city. It has so much heritage and I am proud of this fact. So, if it has buildings as old as a century, that is not a problem. The problem is your ability to think as an adult.
That Zanzibar has more 5 and 4 star hotels more than Nairobi!

what sort of development? As I previously said, Kisumu got its first traffic lights this year and it's what? kenya's third largest city? Arusha is Tanzania's third largest city (mainland Tanzania) and man! this city is making progress.
is Traffic lights in anyway a measure of Devt? did you really get Basic Education?...Kisumu has way more better infrastructure than Arusha (Bypasses,Airport,Roads,Interchanges etc).I have Visited Arusha and Moshi (boma ngombe hot springs) and Arusha cant even beat Kitengela

is Traffic lights in anyway a measure of Devt? did you really get Basic Education?...Kisumu has way more better infrastructure than Arusha (Bypasses,Airport,Roads,Interchanges etc).I have Visited Arusha and Moshi (boma ngombe hot springs) and Arusha cant even beat Kitengela
Yes, it sure is. If you have dozens of people being hit by cars every single day because some irresponsible government failed to notice a problem like that then mate you should get your brain checked up. Arusha is a great city. And moshi is not Boma ng'ombe. Moshi is further Eastwards.
A town
3FE832F6-F581-4BF7-9D93-2BC95375EEFD.jpeg
DZENkZFX4AENKcf.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
rocketeer2+InstantSave8cce4.jpg

so according to you a city is defined by your self proclaimed heritage??

so according to you a city is defined by your self proclaimed heritage??
No, it's not. You misunderstood me. Your friend was trying to say that a city is described as a place with many skyscrapers. Zanzibar is a city though it doesn't have any skyscrapers. It has good old buildings.

Wewe shule ni kama ulipitia tu... there are so many old cities in Africa just like Zanzibar. Talk of Lamu, Timbuktu, Sofala, Pate, Axum, Barbera etc. Does it mean that these cities have any bragging rights over Cape Town save for history? If that's the case then why is Timbuktu or Pate not called cities? There are so many things that go into conferring a town city status and last time I checked, history or the age of a town is not one of them. Infrastructure, population and economic development and importance are some of the factors considered in conferring city status. Does Zanzibar score high in any of those more than Cape Town? Your guess is as good as mine

Yes, it sure is. If you have dozens of people being hit by cars every single day because some irresponsible government failed to notice a problem like that then mate you should get your brain checked up. Arusha is a great city. And moshi is not Boma ng'ombe. Moshi is further Eastwards.
A townView attachment 1151895View attachment 1151896View attachment 1151897View attachment 1151898
Dont start a battle that you cant hundle ..Kisumu is way better than Arusha ..I spent a night in Moshi after visiting the hotspring and the town doesnt even have 4G network I spent the other night in Arusha and wasnt impresed as I expected Although its better than Moshi.

120 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom