Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Have you ever traveled by air before? I really doubt. Kama umewahi safiri na ndege and you had to connect a flight, ungejua haha ni mambo ya kawaida Sana. People sleep in airports from Heathrow to JF Kennedy to Oliver Tambo and many other airports around the globe while waiting for a connecting flight. Lakini kwako wewe Kijana wa Tandale, hayo ni mambo ya ajabu yenye haijawahi tokea. Toka njee ya mazense uone dunia. The world does not start and end at Mbagala
Ndio munalala kwenye sakafu😂😂😂😂

What the dickens made you so repulsive? I guess living in that shit-hole made it all happen. LDC is just a word and surprisingly, we are in that category yet we donated tones of food to the victims of hurricane Idai, we even sell food to you ungrateful f**ks, we fund multi billion dollar projects with our own damn money! If you were to ask me to either live in a country that is mistaken for being an ldc or a shitty hell hole like kunya land, I'd choose the first choice
I am not repulsive. I just get irked by the mention of the word Tanzania haha.

you'll pass coz it has hit you so hard like a hurricane. Tembeza kiatu urudi Mbagala uswazini
Hahaha, and what millionaire said that? did you quote yourself? damn you are desperate and pathetic as f**ck. Advice from a poor shitty ass kunyan, I'll pass

Masikini hata huo ushuru sidhani kama utawahi kukufikia, zote zitaliwa juu kwa leaders kwanza kabla hujaziona, you are in purgatory
wewe lipa ushuru urudi mbagala. how we will use your tax shouldn't be your godamn problem. we've managed to use our taxes well over the years to build the biggest economy in east and central Africa sasa wewe mdanganyika ndio utatoka Tandale ukuje hapa JF kutuambia jinsi ya kutumia ushuru yetu?

wewe lipa ushuru urudi mbagala. how we will use your tax shouldn't be your godamn problem. we've managed to use our taxes well over the years to build the biggest economy in east and central Africa sasa wewe mdanganyika ndio utatoka Tandale ukuje hapa JF kutuambia jinsi ya kutumia ushuru yetu?
You have been using your taxes well over the years? Laughing my rich, hot ass off, you are on a brink of collapse! nchi inaendeshwa kwa deni, unemployment ndio usiseme na njaa juu, unajua Ethiopia ndio biggest economy on east and central Africa au unaongea na domo lako hilo kama ndoo? mimi huwa nakwambia, kajifunze kwanza ndio urudi kwangu

Shouldn't we be discussing this?
Baada ya Klabu ya Simba kufika hatua ya robo fainali katika michuano ya Klabu Bingwa Afrika na timu ya Gor Mahia kutolewa katika michuano ya Shirikisho, Tanzania imefika nafasi ya 12 kutoka ya 24 kwenye viwango vya ubora Afrika
Kutokana na Tanzania kufikia nafasi hiyo, kwenye michuano ya CAF kwa mwaka 2020/21 timu mbili zitashiriki kwenye michuano ya Klabu Bingwa na mbili zitashiriki michuano ya ShirikishoView attachment 1072078
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

safari
FB_IMG_1555277446751.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom