Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Construction of new radar in kilimanjaro international airport πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
EC9DB6E1-9D98-4A98-A2A5-F3FF0CD84DF1.jpeg

Huna unachojua
Tuusan I didn't know you are also in this bracket of stupidity. During colonial period Indians ndo walikuwa wanajenga reli and not Chinese. Secondly the machine I'm seeing back there were not used in Africa during colonial period. Just because the picture is black and white doesn't make it old. Lastly in this picture I'm seeing Africans wearing gloves, tell me any country where African were wearing gloves during colonial period.

Kwan wewe tatizo lako ni nini??? Air tanzania inakuumiza sana kichwa
You were announcing here everyday that November you will be making maiden trip to India and November is already gone na bado hata hamjatoka nje ya Tz

You were announcing here everyday that November you will be making maiden trip to India and November is already gone na bado hata hamjatoka nje ya Tz
Wamesogeza mbele mbona unaumia sana na air tanzaniaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ airline imefuliliwa juzi inakunyima usingizi, naskia direct flight za newyork na somalia zimawatokea puaniπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tuusan I didn't know you are also in this bracket of stupidity. During colonial period Indians ndo walikuwa wanajenga reli and not Chinese. Secondly the machine I'm seeing back there were not used in Africa during colonial period. Just because the picture is black and white doesn't make it old. Lastly in this picture I'm seeing Africans wearing gloves, tell me any country where African were wearing gloves during colonial period.
You must think b4 you hit keyboard,1970's chinese ndio wamejenga tazara sgr, utakua mjinga sana kama unaamini bado tulikua kwenye colonial era miaka ya 70's
,feasibility study was done in late 60's and construction started at early 70's up to 1975 were it was complete and started to operate,Chinese built 1800's km of SGR From Dar es salaam to KapiriMposhi Zambia in just 5years

Back
Top Bottom