Kuna baadhi ya Watanzania wanatakiwa wahamie Kenya failed state angalau wakae kwa wiki moja tu wagongwe tozo za kutosha halafu akili zikiwakaa sawa warudishwe bongo.Bei za Mafuta za wakati huu kati ya Kenya (Mombasa) na Tanzania (Dar).. price/litre
View attachment 1938457
View attachment 1938458
Mombasa kwenye bandari(port)
Petrol = 132.46 Ksh = 2781.66 Tsh
Diesel = 113.36 Ksh = 2380.56 Tsh
Kerosene = 108.57 Ksh = 2279.97 Tsh
Dar es Salaam kwenye bandari (port)
Petrol = 115.57 Ksh = 2427 Tsh
Diesel = 107.19 Ksh = 2251 Tsh
Kerosene = 103.62 Ksh = 2176 Tsh
hawa jamaa wanagongwa kila sehem
rudi shule ukaitishe refund na usiwaache walio kupa like kwa huu upupu wako! yaani chuki inakufanya hata ushindwe kuhesabu?? ebu angalia hiyo list yako namba 7 na 21 labda hayo ni majina ya wanaume huko dar is slum.
List of cabinet secretaries in Kenya and their roles 2021
March 25, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:24 PM
by Simon Ayub
Structureless democracies topple at any slight distortion, hence the need for proper governance. In Kenya, the President has the support of the Cabinet in running the country's affairs. They include professionals that head different government ministries. These are the pillars of the State; they form a formidable and robust wing of the executive. The Constitution is clear on the appointment, reassignment and dismissal of Cabinet Secretaries in Kenya. The President is mandated to nominate, and upon approval by Parliament, appoint his Cabinet.
Image: twitter.com, @StateHouseKenya
The new Constitution implemented massive alterations in government structures and operations. Cabinet members, whom most were referred to as "ministers" are no more. A new, technical term has been adopted – "Cabinet Secretary."
The change that brought Kenyan Cabinet Secretaries resulted in a phase of exercising duties and authorities by the specific occupants. The President, his Deputy, Attorney General and a minimum of fourteen Cabinet Secretaries make the Cabinet in Kenya. These appointees qualify after extensive parliamentary vetting. It is only after approval by the Members of Parliament that they start overseeing ministerial functions.
President Kenyatta among African leaders in Dodoma for Magufuli's Sendoff
Current Cabinet Secretaries in KenyaAre you familiar with the latest list of Cabinet Secretaries in Kenya? Since they are state appointees, supporting the devolved government functions, they have distinct roles measurable by performance indicators.
1. Dr. Fred O. Matiang’i, EGH – Interior and Coordination of National GovernmentChief Administrative Secretary – Hussein Dado
2. Hon. Najib Balala, EGH - Tourism & WildlifeChief Administrative Secretary – Joseph Boinnet
3. Mr. James W. Macharia, EGH - Transport, Infrastructure, Housing, Urban Development &Public Works
Chief Administrative Secretary – Chris Obure and Wavinya Ndeti
4. Amb. Raychelle A. Omamo Foreign AffairsChief Administrative Secretary – Hon Ababu Namwamba
5. Amb. Amina C. Mohamed, EGH, CAV - Sports, Culture & HeritageChief Administrative Secretary – Hassan Noor Hassan
6. Mr. Adan A. Mohamed, EGH - East African Community & Regional DevelopmentChief Administrative Secretary – Ken Obura
EACC arrests ex-REA boss, 3 others over KSh 100m solar power tender scam
7. Mrs. Sicily K. Kariuki, EGH - Water & Sanitation and IrrigationChief Administrative Secretary – Andrew Tuimur
8. Hon. Eugene Wamalwa, EGH – DevolutionChief Administrative Secretary – Abdul Bahari
9. Hon. Charles Keter, EGH – EnergyChief Administrative Secretary – Simon Kapchapin
10. Mr. Joe Mucheru, EGH - Information, Communication, Technology (ICT), Youth & InnovationChief Administrative Secretary – Maureen Magoma Mbaka and Nadia Ahmed Abdalla
11. Hon. Peter Munya, EGH - Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries & CooperativesChief Administrative Secretary – Linah Chebii and Anne Martha Muakami Nyaga
12. Prof. Margaret Kobia, EGH - Public Service & GenderChief Administrative Secretary – Rachel Shebesh
13. Hon. John K. Munyes, EGH Mining and PetroleumChief Administrative Secretary – John Mosonik
14. Amb. (Dr.) Monica K. Juma, EGH - DefenseChief Administrative Secretary – Peter Ondonyo
15. Mr. Simon K. Chelugui, EGH - Labour & Social ServicesChief Administrative Secretary – Patrick Ole Ntutu
Uhuru urges NASA principals to stop fighting, unite against 'common enemy'
16. Mr. Keriako Tobiko, EGH - Environment & ForestryChief Administrative Secretary – Mohammed Elmi
17. Ms. Farida C. Karoney, EGH - Lands & Physical PlanningChief Administrative Secretary – Gideon Mungaro
18. Hon. (Amb.) Ukur K. Yatani, EGH - National Treasury and PlanningChief Administrative Secretary – Nelson Gaichuhie
19. Prof. George A.O. Magoha, EGH – EducationChief Administrative Secretary - Zachariah Kinuthia Mugure and Mumina Bonaya
20. Hon. Mutahi Kagwe - HealthChief Administrative Secretary – Rashid A. Amana and Mercy Mukui Mwangangi
21. Ms. Betty Maina - Industrialization, Trade & Enterprise DevelopmentChief Administrative Secretary – Lawrence Karanja
The above list of new Cabinet Secretaries in Kenya has undergone public vetting by Parliament before swearing-in. They have different levels of experience in their professions. This team is a constitutional gift to Kenya. Various changes have taken place in the different governmental sectors due to their efforts.
List of ⭐CABINET SECRETARIES IN KENYA⭐ and their roles. The new Kenyan Constitution eradicated Ministers in favor of a devolved position of Cabinet Secretarieswww.tuko.co.ke
Kenya has 5 women ministers vs 7 for Tanzania