barua za maombi ya kazi na ruhusa kazini

Ngambo Ngali

JF-Expert Member
Apr 17, 2009
These are some of the application and leave letterswritten by various personnel . English, as they say,is really a funny language!1. A candidate's application "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist and anaccountant - Male or Female'... As I am both for thepast several years and I can handle both, I amapplying for the post."2. An employee applied for leave as follows: Since Ihave to go to my village to sell my land along with mywife. please sanction me one week leave"...3. Another employee applied for half day leave asfollows: "Since I have to go to the burial groundand I may not return, please grant me half day casualleave"4. A friend of mine had written a leave letter to theheadmaster: "As I am studying in this school i amsuffering from head-ache. I request you to leave metoday"5. A family friend of our's told an incident of hisfriend's letter "I am suffering from fever, pleasedeclare holiday to the school"6. Another leave letter written to the headmaster: Asmy headache is paining, please grant me leave for theday.7. Another leave letter written to Administrationdept: As my mother-in-law has expired and I amresponsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Top Bottom